• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINAL (lol) - We'll Show those Creeps the REAL SUPER POWER of TEAM WORK!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Well Falconflier hosted the room. >.>

Every time i play teams with someone, the hoster always forgets or just doesn't put team attack on. >.<

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
... I'd say set a taunt to say something about Team attack if that ever happens or remind them through tags. (But, somehow I don't see that happening)

So, are you guys rematching again?
Leaving it as it is?

Or what?

Kupo Rose

I updated the OP.

Extended the deadline to Saturday 5th. (If you want to know the reason why then read the OP)

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
gawd... I'm-a sorry.

I didn't get home friday until after 5:00 EST, so I could not fight then... and then, also on Friday, I learned that I could not Brawl on Saturday until 4:00. still, I did gain an extra hour, so I could brawl at three, but that still +6 hour time difference killed me.

It's great to have international tourneys, but there's a reason most online tourneys stay state-side...

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
Well, Ramen is at an offline tourney and I need to get this match done now, so I'm going to get a temporary replacement. I hope that's okay.

Kupo Rose

We fought them once and won. Then they left. =\
Wait who are you talking about? cause I havent faced you at all :dizzy::confused:
Neherazade got a replacement since you weren't online and we had to finish our match yesterday. =\
That's good enough for me.

I'm finishing this tourney, no matter how many no-shows there are. >.>

So what happened who was the winner?
Gordo/Ramen.

Aibou

Smash Master
Yeah so I'm left without a partner. I would give up, but I want at least one match done in this tourney. I feel bad for not being more responsible with my matches, so I want to do this one. But I probably won't be able to find a partner (especially one that can defeat those two)...

Kupo Rose

Oh.
I would be your partner but... I'll be busy tommorow and Sunday :/

Just find anyone >.> and get the match done D:

pickle962

Smash Lord
Yeah so I'm left without a partner. I would give up, but I want at least one match done in this tourney. I feel bad for not being more responsible with my matches, so I want to do this one. But I probably won't be able to find a partner (especially one that can defeat those two)...
I'll be your replacment partner for if this tourney is still going.

Top Bottom