• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash (Hey!! Nice Gunship!!)

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Oh wow I completely forgot about her final smash. I have no idea what it will be.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
I'm hoping that her rocket boots go into Maximum Overdrive and she just flies around beating the hell out of everybody.

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping it'll be the Crystal Flash technique from Super Metroid.

Other than that, summoning the gunship would likely work as well.

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
How about she blows a whistle and dozens of men come running after her, stampeding over the other fighters. Trust me, when you go on the Internet long enough, you know who these people are. (Joke Suggestion of course)

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I'm hoping it'll be the Crystal Flash technique from Super Metroid.

Other than that, summoning the gunship would likely work as well.
Except that's what her Final Smash in Brawl was...

Can't do the Gunship either, since she controls that via her Arm Cannon.

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
Except that's what her Final Smash in Brawl was...

Can't do the Gunship either, since she controls that via her Arm Cannon.
Fairly certain that Smash Bros. is loose on adhering to canon. ZSS didn't have Jet Boots before, and her Paralyzer never became an energy whip before Brawl. They could easily make her able to manipulate the ship.

And if Zero Laser returns, then Crystal Flash easily could as well with some modifications. Maybe it would actually reduce her damage% as well and partially be a healing FS.

Maikou

Smash Ace
I'm thinking something more along the lines of what she can physically do. Samus doesn't need to rely solely on technology for her Final Smash. maybe she could do something with her bracelets, or something else. it's difficult, but I'm sure Sakurai wouldn't have made ZSS seperate if he couldn't think up a Final Smash for her.

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
i think she will just start talking about adam and how she felt about him and it will be really boring

she gets luigi's negative zone

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
stop ****ing hating on Other M and seriously try to contribute to this!

Explain what you mean by this.
Zero is in her name, but can literally mean just that... zero or nothing.

Flash isn't just an HM from Pokemon, if you catch my drift.

The smiley face indicates mischievous behavior, on the poster's part. He made an intentional innuendo.

Let me know if I was wrong in my deduction.

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
Zero is in her name, but can literally mean just that... zero or nothing.

Flash isn't just an HM from Pokemon, if you catch my drift.

The smiley face indicates mischievous behavior, on the poster's part. He made an intentional innuendo.

Let me know if I was wrong in my deduction.
this must be my favorite post ever on this forum

anyway i have no ****ing clue what could be her final smash this time.
thing is; with every incarnation of mega man firing it's laser canon, anything could happen.

gunship perhaps, isn't there something special she did zero mission?

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
Anthony Higgs confirmed.
XD I had to.

in all seriousness, we seriously need to think on this. what would make a suiting Final Smash for ZSS? (Smash 4 will get the E10+ rating, and the T rating is not justifiable. Melee only got T rated because E10+ didn't exist at the time)

Cpt.

Smash Lord
I'm thinking it will be some kind of super beam from her gun, but it could be whatever really. Nothing really obvious.

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
maybe it has something to do with justin bailey, it would be just too perfect.

was there something crazy justin bailey samus could do in the first metroid?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I was being serious. Getting her arm cannon, missiles, getting automatic Screw Attack effects when jumping/attacking, all in addition to her usual stun attack and rocket kick effects. Basically being Power Suit Samus without actually/permanently transforming.

Maikou

Smash Ace
I was being serious. Getting her arm cannon, missiles, getting automatic Screw Attack effects when jumping/attacking, all in addition to her usual stun attack and rocket kick effects. Basically being Power Suit Samus without actually/permanently transforming.
Oh, well, that would work. It certainly makes sense...

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
She flies around while making sweet love to Master Chief like in Haloid (That's where the boots are from, right?)

Maikou

Smash Ace
um, no. no they aren't. seriously that's a fan work and not official, don't bring it up here. the jet boots are completely original and unique to Smash, and possibly the next few Metroid games.

domriver

Smash Lord
Interesting. hmmmmm :idea: Power bomb? Summon Phantoon? (spelling) Summon the *Baby* Not sure. :) Would like for that BIG baby metroid to appear in the screen. would be very nostalgic and sweet. :)

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Super Metroid's Crystal Flash technique, for reference:

Although my primary experience with playing as Zero Suit Samus is through the Super Smash Bros. series, my headcanon was that Zero Suit Samus's Power Suit Samus/"Power Suit Installing" Final Smash was essentially the Crystal Flash. Although I really liked the Super Smash Bros. Brawl implementation (the re-assembly/installation of the Power Varia Suit could be perceived as referencing the restorative effect of Crystal Flash..?), if Zero Suit Samus is going to be a stand-alone character, her Final Smash should be the literal Crystal Flash, with possible damage healing (not too many Final Smashes heal oneself, if I recall correctly, so it would be a step towards a little uniqueness for the Final Smash).

Last edited:

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
um, no. no they aren't. seriously that's a fan work and not official, don't bring it up here. the jet boots are completely original and unique to Smash, and possibly the next few Metroid games.
Oh come on, those boots are clearly inspired by Haloid.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Fan work or not, I'm sure Monty Oum's productions have reached their original creators in some form or another. There's no denying that the boots are a take from Haloid.

Maikou

Smash Ace
And so Samus' plasma whip MUST be taken from the same thing? I don't want to sound accusing or assuming or anything of the sort, but I highly doubt the jet boots were inspired by a fan work. and if that's true, why are they high heels and not full on Power Suit Boots, or maybe I should ask about the bracelets? seriously, what could those bracelets be?

Again, I don't mean to come off negatively, but you can't just assume the jet boots are from Haloid. I understand the similarities, but honestly I don't see ZSS having a flying recovery, do you?....wait a minute....*rewatches video*......crap, there goes that argument........

but in all seriousness I don't think the boots are directly inspired by Haloid. it might have had some part in it, but I doubt it was taken directly from it.
and seriously serious though, what are those bracelets for....? ......maybe they play a part in the new Final Smash? I'm not sure, but I think those bracelets are for more than just looks....

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
And so Samus' plasma whip MUST be taken from the same thing? I don't want to sound accusing or assuming or anything of the sort, but I highly doubt the jet boots were inspired by a fan work. and if that's true, why are they high heels and not full on Power Suit Boots, or maybe I should ask about the bracelets? seriously, what could those bracelets be?

Again, I don't mean to come off negatively, but you can't just assume the jet boots are from Haloid. I understand the similarities, but honestly I don't see ZSS having a flying recovery, do you?....wait a minute....*rewatches video*......crap, there goes that argument........

but in all seriousness I don't think the boots are directly inspired by Haloid. it might have had some part in it, but I doubt it was taken directly from it.
and seriously serious though, what are those bracelets for....? ......maybe they play a part in the new Final Smash? I'm not sure, but I think those bracelets are for more than just looks....
But she has the kick recovery not flying

Maikou

Smash Ace
But she has the kick recovery not flying
I know, but some people might consider a "different kind" of flying. plus the boots assist in the recovery. plus, in one of ZSS' Screenshots it looks like she uses the boots to fly, and I know somebody would use that against me, thoroughly killing my attempt to use that argument.

although it might also just be her double jump mid-animation, she still uses it to gain altitude, still being against my argument. I can't beat the facts.

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I know, but some people might consider a "different kind" of flying. plus the boots assist in the recovery. plus, in one of ZSS' Screenshots it looks like she uses the boots to fly, and I know somebody would use that against me, thoroughly killing my attempt to use that argument.

I'm pretty sure it's just a jump

Last edited:
Top Bottom