• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash (Hey!! Nice Gunship!!)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I didn't realize it would be the gunship, but before I got to the third page, I was trying to figure out what Samus ever did while in the Zero Suit. So when you think about it, it makes sense. In MZM, Samus removes the Power Suit in the gunship. She is outside of it in MP2:E. In MP3:C, she starts out with the Zero Suit before activating the Power Suit. My initial guess was going to be that perhaps ZSS has some type of Lethal Strike, except outside of the armor. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
The reticule is very forgiving. It only needs to be close the characterfor the attack to make contact. Very fast, works in bursts, and has a good duration. Probably one of the best Final Smashes in the game.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
The reticule is very forgiving. It only needs to be close the characterfor the attack to make contact. Very fast, works in bursts, and has a good duration. Probably one of the best Final Smashes in the game.
Once you fire it, it moves very slowly. Can take off a ton of damage and gets great knockback. I got it in the Smash Fest and got 3 Kills with it pretty easily.

Maikou

Smash Ace
While I would've preferred the Jet Boots Overdrive mode, I will say I'm pleased with Samus' Gunship getting a role. Now I just hope Sheik gets a new FS in the time between now and the final release.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
I absolutely love her new final smash. I'm glad it was shown off too.
it was shown off as in destroying everyone, yes ! i loved it too
:4zss:
While I would've preferred the Jet Boots Overdrive mode, I will say I'm pleased with Samus' Gunship getting a role. Now I just hope Sheik gets a new FS in the time between now and the final release.
i know so many people who are super upset that sheik hasn't gotten a new final smash yet, i haven't played a lot of zelda games, but they say that sheik has absolutely nothing to do with light arrows. i can see why they're raging
:4sheik:

Top Bottom