• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash V: Reunion San Antonio, TX BRAWL RESULTS!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
a gtfo this topic since you really have nothing to do with it and pm me so we can stop spamming this topic
my god, you are a little bitch.
grow up sparky, and don't QQ about a game you choose to play.

still waiting on melee updates. how many entrants? and mainly, how much munies did i miss out on :\

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
lolwut? dont talk about a game you DONT play

and dude stop spamming, melee is going on now and you wont find anything till real late when its done. It prolly just started like what happened yesterday. Yea i went there KM.

EDIT: I hate when they do pools

yall know us blacks cant swim.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Just got home. A 3 hour trip home ended up being 5 1/2....

Long story. I'm not even in the mood. It's sad. This weekend ended up being pretty crappy. I had my doubts from the get go about how I would do. But eh, **** happens. I still had fun none-the-less.

Anyways, I'm dead tired and still smell like a monkey's ***, so I'll throw shoutouts later. One special shoutout to my boy Razer though. He beasted it.

I'll do all that other jazz later. Gratz everyone. I need a break maybe, or something...

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
morningstar- sucks you didnt make it outta pools man :(
Yeah, I drowned. I'm not nearly as good as I thought I was. Ensues disappointment. Did I play you? I'm embarrassed to say I don't recall your face.

I'll do shoutouts later.

EDIT: Oh, Ruthless is my ***-ga Suspect. xD

DARE?

Smash Rookie
Whats up guys this is i was at the tourney some of you may not but i think ifinity and Jowii do
i played as falco lol but any way it was a fun tourney

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Just fyi, I played DK half of my matches in the bracket, G&W the other half. I wouldn't have gotten so far without DK as I had to play 5 different snakes this tournament.

I did however play teams only with G&W. He is the best teams character, period. Just wait til the winner's finals come out. =)

Shoutouts later, getting some sleep.

zaiah@satx

Smash Rookie
good tourny ya, imma start getting more invovled with ya and show ya whats up..if anyone wants to brawl just send me a message, im a guranteed challenge. Does anyone know whats up with the friend finder?!?!

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
lol way early compared to brawl

Alex- you did pretty good man.

idk any other melee players >_>

Antzer

Smash Rookie
it's a shame your program crashed on the melee results... now Team Black Power will never get the recognition it deserves :******:

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Just got home. A 3 hour trip home ended up being 5 1/2....

Long story. I'm not even in the mood. It's sad. This weekend ended up being pretty crappy. I had my doubts from the get go about how I would do. But eh, **** happens. I still had fun none-the-less.

Anyways, I'm dead tired and still smell like a monkey's ***, so I'll throw shoutouts later. One special shoutout to my boy Razer though. He beasted it.

I'll do all that other jazz later. Gratz everyone. I need a break maybe, or something...
breaks are good, i think im gonna take a 1-2 weeker due to my utter hate for brawl ATM.

EDIT: Lee also used meta some rounds, you might wanna revise that in case they decide to take this tourney as evidence that meta is legit.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
the only character i use mk for is snakes. its a pretty impossible matchup with lucario. but i used lucario for every other match. its just a bad matchup bc snake kills at such low percents, so lucario never gets strong at all.:/ But i only went mk against razer and one match against d4ba bc he counterpicked me and i thought he was going to go snake.

Lucario :)

i'm so proud of Razer though, he's too good :D
shoutouts tomorrow just getting home..

-Ran

Smash Master
Good games to everyone. I just got home after my nine hour solo drive. I'll start posting some shout outs after I get some rest.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
king mosquito is that the travelocity gnome?
OOOOOOOOOH

ya know, i had to read that several times to first read gnome as gnome instead of reading it as game (whatever the hell the travelocity game is anyways)

then I had to figure out what the hell you were referencing.

No way man, it's David the ****ing gnome, the most badass mutha to ever live in a hole in the ground.

David the gnome was like the god father of Nick Jr.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
An addendum to my shoutouts:

Hylian's Wii + Brawl = Sex.

That is all.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
saw some pretty incredible players pushing their characters to the limit. espy's sonic, razor's snake, bwett's yoshi, etc

fogo: pretty much awesome period

lee: congratulations on 1st

pierre: his lucas + my DK = awesome in teams :O

ggs to everyone

nike20: thanks again for letting us crash. i really appreciate =]

le thien: literally, too nice of a guy

too many other cool people: to remember

me: tired

will post: later

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
WOW. I dropped my jaw when you said "Look where we are!"

And I thought San Antonio had a tough time getting home from Tomball.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Seeding johns

my johns

and the johns i heard at the tourny

Final John 5?

and that really sucks what happen to San Angelo, Santi should of did a Santi-palm in one of the vids.

Santi

Smash Lord
and that really sucks what happen to San Angelo, Santi should of did a Santi-palm in one of the vids.
LOl. I did like 464590 Santi palms.

IM lmao at the second video right now

haha freaking cake

and me thinking of Beah on the verge of my death

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
lol at the very end, looks like santi has given up and is about to confess then all of a sudden...OMG THATS DOJO! DOJO IS ALIVE.

Wow i actually put down persona to watch these videos. 5/5

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lollll, that was epic. I felt bad for Cake, and santi too, but Cake, with the presents and the humanity speech lol.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Texas Chainsaw massacre just came to my head

And i wonder what Dojo was doing while in the car with that guy, i would just sat there and looked straight ahead the whole time with out blinking and if he asked my any questions a simple yes or no. lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will do shoutouts later when I get home, at Dallas Phat's place ATM.

Good stuff Razer, but don't think I won't pick Brinstar again lol. :)

That and I'll probably just go double blind against Hylian next time.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
amazingly you guys still had an easier drive than us even when we had nothing go wrong 0.0 we just got home about an hour ago.

I'm hungry, tired, and I have to do my home work for tomorrow :mad:

Only one shout out for now, oklahoma you guys where the most awesome people we met at this tournament lol. I'm really looking forward to oh snap 5 and a few of us might even fly out there since we'll be driving over half a day.

Santi

Smash Lord
Shout out time :)

NIKE- !!!!!!!!!!!!!Birthday Boy! You the man! Good **** on housing so many people and bascially being super legit and awesome and having breakfast and.. thank you :)

Lee-You kept your promiseeee :) Lol. Mega good **** man, winning and ******. We gotta play some Pokemon sometime..maybe haha. Your awesome, can't wait to hang out again.

Ultimate Razer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig4k3TKONa0
OH WE GOT BEEF?!?!?!??!? MY BOY RAZERRRRR... I'm so proud of you man and so is your father. Way to win it for him. Oh and wayyyy good **** on doing those fast jabs :) That's why you won.

Infinity- COOL TABLE COOL TABLE! How does Razer jab so fast? And how can you drink IHOPS cherry coke :D haha, good stuff man. Way to step up hxc.

Espy- Por que no friendlies??

The Jerm - THE Jerm :) THE. Way to be the best TL at FS. Way to represent. Way to wear purple. Way to beat Diddy. Way to ****.

DMG- What does DMG stand for again?? lol.ihop.

LE THIEN - Birthday BOY :)EPIC MATCHESSSSS. I know you feel playing against a good friend. I did not want to beat you :( ily. I wanna beat other people with you by my side :) I wanna spam Pika's and not Thien :( Good games nonetheless. Amazing games. Hopefully see ya soon bro.

d4ba-grrrrrrrrrrr. 150 ****ing %...****it

UTD Zac- <3 ILYYYY! our low tier team is sooo good =) Your sooo goood. And your bucket brakes are.....nasty ha.

13: Bad News Bear- Like I told Thien... I'm glad I lost to the people that I did. I wouldn't want to be taken out of tourney by anyone else except my badass friends :) Where's teh sexii pic??? ANd Now I know what you said you must spam Pikachu.. I listened... then learned the hard way :D <3333

Melee1 - Good **** in our team match. I was pleasantly surprised with your MK =) Picto was scarrrryyyyy lol.

Sudai- There was something epic about you at FS and I just can't put my finger on it =)
I wish I could put my finger on it lol. And wear them again :D we need to play again man. Way to pay for your tourney and then some with money matches haha

Santi- SantiPalm

DPhat-BOO!!!! I touched you so much this tourney and it was awesome. Si homo. EXtraaaaaa. I'm staying with you in the summer for a couple weeks :D

Hylian-Por wue no friendlies? Y por que leave so early without saying byeee... AGAIN :(

bwett- I got sticky.

:X
lololol

I know you want a rematch in arm wrestle :) Next time. Oh and dont let Dphat forget he owes me a dollar because I was the one that bet on you :D

GreyFox- POr que no friendliessss :( its all good man. We'll play soon. It was good talking to you and hanging out. Your way chill and fun to be around.

Popertop- I like the beard :D

Phantom X- 1-1 :) good ****.

Cyphus- Thanks for the show :)

Forsaken- Low tier teams? :D mucho fun.

Ran Iji- sucks about the drive :/ glad we could play.

KOS-MOS- WE need to play man. You seem like a really cool guy :)

Suspect- I lost on FD. You were right.

A male platypus- Good games first round.

Phoenix Alpha-Pwned noob.

K Prime- SOrry :/ I had no choice.. and especially on Norfair. They were good games man. And you played really really well and gave me a super hard time.

Fogo- FOgoooooo. WHy was your random team so good?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I got sticky.

CY -You seem like a ******* on the boards but in person your a really cool poon =)
Am i doing it rite??
:D
Good friendlies man. Nice tan on your legs. Nice heels. I know you could of played gayer against me and I wish you would of. But thanks for some of the replays :D

Neocell- It was destiny =) I'm glad you were in my pool and we could play and chill out. Nastyyyy peach. and especially on battlefield. good ****.

Sethlon- you are the most honorable smasher I have ever met and I have the upmost respect for you.

/seriousness.

Have my babies :)

/seriousness again
:)

but really.... have my babies :D

Kyle- I know the tourney was very hard to run especially with two events going and laggy TVs and Cliff getting on your jock and being mean. I wish the bracket was done bettter but it probably wouldn't of mattered for me.. I'm thankful you made this tourney happen and I'm not going to complain. Thanjk you :)

I know I'm missing someone....
****it.
*tired johns*

Dojo

Smash Champion
Shoutout stuff. Then bedtime.

Lee: You won, what else is new. :p You're too freaking amazing and soo chill. I don't know if I can stop, just because I know there's that next level to reach and watching you showed me that. You need to go to Philly so you can **** with us up there! Talk to Hanson about it. See you soon bro. <3

Hood Razer: My little Mexico. I wish I could be in your shoes dude. Being that young, and still being able to beast the way you do is amazing. You have alot of potential, and you're starting to tap that ****. :laugh: You keep getting stupidly better everytime I see you. Keep it up bro. <3

Infinity - And you got me back you *******. :( I call controller johns. :p Good **** though doing as good as you've been lately man. You've reallyyy stepped it up. Just know I'm getting your *** back next time. Have no doubts. <3

Espy - DUDE!! Howtf do make Sonic sooo good?! You are amazing. Period. Those friendlies were the ****. I wish I could've played you in tourney though to really get you at your best. Maybe next time. And yeah, I wasn't really feeling it that day but it was fun either way. <3

The Jerm - Haha, sorry I didn't play you bro. I was frustrated as hell. Broken controllers and getting my *** kicked by scrubby mk's frustrates me. :p Your TL really has stepped it up in such a short time though man, you've gotten amazingly good. Keep that **** up.

DMG - Go spotdodge somewhere. :p We didn't play once. :( And really chill all that much either. Wtf DMG!? Lolz. <3

Hansonnnnn: Dude, I love you. You're so badass and your Diddy is amazing and you're ****ing awesome!! I'm glad you decided to spend your B-day with us bro. Chilling with you was fun. Idk what was wrong with me. Doesn't matter, we're getting that **** done at CoT4. I'll be seeing your *** soon brother. <3

Dojo: You choke artist. You ruin everything. Get your lazy *** up and practice and get better and **** everybody. Losing isn't an option. Learn it son.

d4ba: Fun times bro. :D The teams matches at the beginning were fun. We never played besides that though. :( We'll def get some in next time.

Zac: From now on....

Zac:What do you guys ban?
Doj: Green greens...

I hate you... Not really, I love you. <3 Good **** on singles and especially on teams dude, you're freaking nastyy.

BEAH!: I see you stepping that game up son. Keep working, you're getting beasty. Kind of like a bear. :chuckle:

Melee1: Fun matches man. I think I've just really picked up that IC matchup. ;) Keep it up bro.

Sudai: Sudaaiiiiii. :D IHOP was fun man. We still didn't play!! Wtf... next time for sure.

Santi: I'm sorry bro, I blew it this time. Singles, teams, and the ****ing car ride home. Hah just wasn't my weekend... We need to get to working again if you're still down for Philly. Broken Arrow can still be the nastiest team around. Love you bro. <3

Dskinnyyyy: Sorry we didn't play bro. I didn't want to **** you so hard though man. :laugh: We'll def get some in next time. Love youuu.

Hylian: No more 9th and above placings only. :( It's okayyy I still love you. <3

Nike: Happy bday dude. Thanks so freaking much for the housing. I love you so much. Also, your mom is amazing. Tell her thank you a million times for the donuts and what-not from us. You are badass. Love you bro. <3

Everyone else I played and chilled with: I'm tired so I'm sorry I didn't get you individually. It was way fun though. I was in a bleh mood, so sorry if I caught some of you as rude or anything. I don't think I did but I was so out of it I wouldn't of noticed anyways. Either way, <3 all of you. See you soon.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Before I forget, Happy Late Bday Thein and Nike! I heard them call it out, but didnt hear the names =/

Santi

Smash Lord
How do we always post shout outs at the same time???

Santi: I'm sorry bro, I blew it this time. Singles, teams, and the ****ing car ride home. Hah just wasn't my weekend... We need to get to working again if you're still down for Philly. Broken Arrow can still be the nastiest team around. Love you bro. <3
NO! It was my fault and that's why I was so down in some of my single matches. I just patted my own chest after the matches to let everyone know that I was the one that let my partner down.
The ride home...... I'm just glad you're alive so Broken Arrow will show Philly what we're made of :D
<3

Top Bottom