• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash V: Reunion San Antonio, TX BRAWL RESULTS!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
idk forkgirl, but i wish we could have stayed for melee. i would have really liked to play you again. :( your sheiks too good.
Ah dang I missed forkgirl. Why didn't I stay for melee =(

Good stuff Xelic for winning.

+1 for separate threads.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
1: Lee. - your too good and so is your Ike. I knew I was just giving you money but the Ike ditto was fun.
1: Ultimate Razer - good job getting this far, your the best wii mote player of all lol.
3: Infinity - now that we met you you can't tell duffman not to vote in crew related things anymore =P
4: Espy - sick sonic I loved watching your matches, the one on Luigi's mansion especially when you teched at the corner at like 160%
5: The Jerm - awesome toonlink your matches where incredible too.
7: LE THIEN - I'm going to miss you man you where awesome, hopefully you guys go to whobo so we can meet up again.
9: Dojo - I was expecting a shout out after getting your first in our pool :laugh: next time I'll do something better so I can stick out more. After all I don't think you getting first in pools actually mattered.
13: Bad News Bear - I never got to play your pikachu, I think I'm the only guy you went falco against in the whole tournament :ohwell:
17: Hylian - need to stop messing around would have been horrible if you didn't make it out of pools.
17: Fatty Fat Fats - wow I'm kind of glad I lost to you because I doubt I would have gotten this far :laugh: you where awesome el paso and OK needs to meet up again.
25: Furious Duffman X - <3
25: Phantom X - awesome wario, pretty funny results I remember you and duffman having a match and then you both get the same place.
25: Forsaken - One day I'll make those legends true XD hopefully next time we can play some friendlies with your real main.
33: Fogo - fun matches we should have won that doubles match but at least we learned a few things from it.
49: CY (Falco) - sorry about going MK on you falco - Ike is just impossible, I wanted to go Ike vs your MK but you didn't let me =\
49: Neocell - <3
49: Sethlon - second time we've seen each other and still not many friendlies. We need to play a bit at whobo I wana play your zamus now.
49: Majesty - <3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Gabe/Ray - Fun talking with you guys :).

Forkgirl: Nice seeing you again. I watched some of your matches and it looked like you got a lot better :).

Xelic: ***** noobs.

Caveman: Always a pleasure to chat with you :).

YM: You were so much better then I thought you would be lol.

Majoras: Nice teaming with you in melee ^_^.

Pierre - Holy crap our pool was hard. Your lucas is amazing and you should of easily made it out. I felt so bad having to play you in a tiebreaker match ;_;. And I will always remember you lol stop thinking I don't know who you are.

Lee. - Why are you so amazing? And sexy? And chill? Dude, who wouldn't ****ing love you? Too pro. You need to beat M2K at COT4. Do it.

Ultimate Razer - RAZER! Too pro. Sorry for cheering against you :). I was actually talking to someone earlier in the tournament and mentioned you as one of the people I wanted to take the whole thing :).

Infinity - Can't wait to play you again :). Too good.

Espy - YOU ARE AMAZING. That is all.

The Jerm -

I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU.

Yeah. Your TL is SEXY.

DMG - Holy crap our matches were INTENSE. Could of gone either way. You are an amazingly smart player though and prove it constantly. Keep it up and destroy in PHilly :).

LE THIEN - HANSON!!! Happy birthday again :). Definitly one of my favorite smashers and fun as hell to hang out and talk with. Your diddy is simply amazing :).

Dojo - We need to play next time. Try getting pumped for your matches and I bet you will do better :). You are freaking amazing when your pumped like when you fought Roy_R at OH snap. Glad you're alive. <3

d4ba - You were playing really well at this tournament. Good ****. Pool matches were fun.

UTD Zac - Teams at my house was TOO GOOD. You are such a fun person to play with and your GW is sick :).

Bad News Bear - BEAH!!! We need to hang out more. You placed above me...amazing :).

Melee1 - The IC ditto was actually fun haha. Good ****. You better practice for Philly.

Sudai - Sooo chill :). I like talking to you and you play rob perfectly pretty much :). Good ****.

Magik - Very good PT :). We need to play real games when I'm not dead asleep next time.

Santi - You sir, are amazing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Next tournament we are at find me and make me hang out with you more.

DPhat - Good seeing you again.

Typ EX - I love watching people jump into your Fsmash's. So amazing.

bwett - I don't understand how your yoshi is so good. God..I mean ...it's ****ing yoshi lol. <3.

Furious Duffman X - You impressed me! All of El paso was really chill. You guys seem like you would be awesome to just hang out with.

Phantom X - GG's. Hard brackets suck lol.

Cyphus - Holy CRAP your games with Melee1 were amazing. You are toooo good!!!! And chill as ever. Good seeing you.

Forsaken - You are the first DDD to beat my IC's. Good ****.

Ran Iji - Sucks that you had to drive out by yourself :/.

KOS-MOS - Good seeing you again Chris! You've gotten SOOO much better at brawl. You've only been playing snake a few weeks and it's already really good. Keep it up!!!

Suspect - Tall as ever.

Phoenix Alpha - Luuuucccaaaasss. The mother ****ing Lucas.

BWAMP - Nice seeing you again. Really good Oli/Rob. Keep it up.

K Prime - Sexy pikachu. How do you convince your sister to go with you to tournaments and record your matches XD? I wish I could get someone to do that for me haha.

Fogo - Fogoooooo is too good. And funny.

rOni - Nice meeting you! We should of played.

CY - A bag of change? Really?

Arturito Burrito - HOLY **** good **** in crews at my house LOL. Amazing.

Neocell - I liked your peach. It's scary to fight with Climbers ;_;.

Sethlon - Don't sweat teams. We just need to work on your ZSS :). Once it's as good as your falco we will be unstoppable. <3

Cha0tic - You got a lot better since the last time I saw you play. Good stuff.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Time for shoutouts from The mother ****ing Lucas!

Infinity - Congrats on your 3rd place finish. Way to lead the way in singles for Dallas.

Espy - a money slot with low-tier? I'm going to have to find a new john!
good job, man.

DMG - You know what it really stands for, buddy. Our car ride home was SO good. So was IHOP. Hanging out with you is always cool. Can't wait to see you next weekend and get more friendlies in.

LE THIEN - I can't believe you don't remember our friendlies at HOBO11. It's probably better for me that you didn't. Stay cool, and keep repping Diddy like you do so well.

Dojo - <3 Dojo, extra homo. Sorry you were so down at the tourney, and for the trip home. Hopefully you'll turn that frown upside down next time lol.

UTD Zac - No, I didn't run into other GWs. I also never played Hylian's in friendlies: just the ICs. I'm getting out of practice against GW.

Bad News Bear - Beah? Now that I know your real name...... I'm still gonna
call you Beah. Good hanging out w/ you. We'll get some friendlies in at
Dphat's this weekend.

Melee1 - You know it - no words are needed. Thanks.

Sudai - SUUUUUDAIIIII!!!! Way to rep the goggles. Always good to see you, man. Can't wait until the next event where we cross, but not in bracket, oh noes.

Magik - nice to meet you this weekend. Keep up the pace.

Santi - One of my favorites to hang out with in and out of smash events.
You are too cool. And your video was awesome. <3 Santi.

Typ EX - MAX POWER!!!!! I finally got a chance to meet you, and eat some Fsmashes. Good stuff.

Hylian - Thanks for letting Chaotic and I stay with you when it was already so packed. You saved us a good deal of trouble. Thanks for marking me down as "The Mother ******* Lucas". Hopefully we can chill next time I'm in town.

Forsaken - thanks for the help w/ the D3 matchup. Too bad it didn't get me a win. Too bad you've leveled up way more than I have, lol.

Phoenix Alpha - is the Mother ******* Lucas. That is all.

Angel - The Olympic Swimmer. He WRECKS pools!
... [/bad joke]

Fogo - I should have contested the Dallas v Dallas in the first round. =\
I think our first game would have been a lot closer if it weren't for my
tether > grab > full hop onto stage > down air.
You did still crap on me on MY counterpick, so, no johns here.

ADMJP - Adam Junior Pop!!!

Cha0tic - Keep attending those tourneys buddy. If Foursaken keeps betraying me for top tiers, we can team, lol.

Pool players - Fun matches with all. Congrats to those who made it out.
Better luck next time for those who didn't.

Lock - Thanks for partnering with me on such short notice. Too bad
we got wrecked first round by Zac and Infinity. It was fun, we ought to
try it again some time.

Dallas players - It was good to see you all after being on break in Austin. Time to return to the land of the killers!

And last but not least.

Pierre (too many letters?) - Congratulations on your 1-1 with Hylian and your performance in your tiebreaker match. It was nice to "officially" meet you this time around. Way to stand tall w/ Lucas in the face of an 115 to -15 matchup. People quit Lucas because of these matchups. I decided awhile ago that I was going to stand tall, and you showed me today that it can be done. I hope to see you again soon: you're an inspiration (and probably not just to Lucas mains).

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
To anyone claiming I didn't seed or separate by location:

I told Tio to do both, and that's what I got. I didn't know Dallas had to play Dallas first round.

The whole byes being all at the bottom thing was also the working of Tio, and I'm not experienced with pools enough to understand why it did it that way.

Also, NO ONE was saying ANYTHING when the bracket was made. I had the monitor up so everyone could easily see their matches.

I really needed to say this.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Not me, even tho i had no byes my bracket was actually "easier" compared to the others. :)

even tho i still got 33rd :(

Main reason i came here to post was....I FUGGIN HATE RPGS! IM PLAYIN PERSONA AND I NEED ONE MORE HIT TO BEAT A BOSS....A BOSS IVE BEEN ON ALL DAY....I ATTACK AND I MISS. MY ALLY DOES NOT ATTACK, HE DECIDES TO HEAL MY OTHER ALLY. THEN THE BOSS KILLS US ALL. WTF?!!!!

/RANT

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah... lot of people were confused/complaining, but the tourny was still in the thick of things as evening encroached... so not much we could really do at that point.

It would've been fine if at least Loser's happened properly, but even that got botched somehow XD Don't take it too seriously Kyle, it's just constructive criticism for the next time. If all the Byes are concentrated at the bottom somehow, and you see the same people facing each other in loser's as in winner's, something's up :X

error13

Smash Journeyman
fun tourney nice people

for those of you which is probably all of you

i went by the name of majesty/error/parker
i can't make up my mind heh so oh well

oklahoma you guys are awesome

everyone is super cool too i guess

heh gg and tourny

JERM ur sick

edit:

oh and ruddy!!!! some
sick sonic in my pools
he has inspired me
your too sick guy pretty sick

Nike.

Smash Hero
Videos took nearly an hour just to upload from camera to computer. Roughly 18 gigs of it.

This is going to take awhile D: Oh, and IHOP videos are going up first. That **** was too good.

EDIT1: Someone left something of great value at my house.

EDIT2: My controller went missing right after Dallas left D: Its a silver one

EDIT3: Doing shoutouts when I have everything else done.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Videos took nearly an hour just to upload from camera to computer. Roughly 18 gigs of it.

This is going to take awhile D: Oh, and IHOP videos are going up first. That **** was too good.

EDIT1: Someone left something of great value at my house.

EDIT2: My controller went missing right after Dallas left D: Its a silver one

EDIT3: Doing shoutouts when I have everything else done.
Inform us immediately, oh great recording guru.
By the by Nike20, did you ever find my Black hoodie?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Nike, Dphat thinks he has it. He has a random silver controller that he doesn't know where it came from.

EDIT: Nvm it's Billy's. Sorry Nike.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Black hoodie? What did it say in the front of the hoodie?
Nothing. It was a plain black hoodie. I lost my black hoodie after I went to Nike's house the day before the tournament.

It's either at Nike's, or at Suspect's, because it isn't in my car or at my house.

@Ruthless: I'd pay money for a hoodie that said that.

Although I heard there was a Sonic jacket at Hot Topic in South Park Mall.
I have to go to Hot Topic more often. I know they have Sonic shirts.

Nike.

Smash Hero
@Puffball: :o You didnt get it? Saturday morning, just as everyne was leaving my house to head to gamelot, I gave your jacket to sudai. I asked him to give it to you when he got there, in which he said he would.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Hylian- thanks for takin us man..your still nasty as ever at brawl..close one in your pool XD
Sudai- great to meet you man..awsome smasher :)
Suspect-great to see you bro. Your kirby has gotten alot better.teams were awsome
Dojo- that shoulda been you against razor at the end. don't trip about that. just get your swagger back
Jerm- WE ARE GONNA PLAY!! XD
DMG- how the hell are you only 16!!
Phantom X-so funny, and a sick Wario
Fogo- thanks for tapping me into Fogo Magic!XD so **** funny
Kos-Mos- I wanna play again..
Forsaken-nasty DDD..so chill and down for 2 DOLLER FFA FALCON MONEY MATCHES!! YEAH
Kown-Bad day Johns :/..keep it up. me and you are soem of the few Pit reps.
Espy- your my hero dude! so good..
Grey Fox-sorry bout your bracket bro. that sucks..but keep it up man.you have a sexy zelda
Cake- I LOVE YOUR FOX! its a shame you dropped em..fun chillin with ya man..that cop was NOT checkin you out XD.
Phoenix Alpha- is the MOTHER ****IN LUCAS!! that is all
K Prime- man I didn't get to play you again..sex *** Pikachu.
ADMJP-haha Adm jr. pop. lawl..your a tight dude.. good matches bro.hope to play you again soon
Razor-didn't get to play you or talk to ya, but your too good. congrats bro..
Bwet- wait I got to meet THE BWET?!!?
Everyone who was in my pool- good ****... sexy matches
I hope to see everyone soon. <3 all yall:)

Sudai

Stuff here
I definitely have your jacket still Espy. I did tell Nike I would give it to you but I completely forgot. D:

It's sitting in the back of my car right now. ><

Soo sorry. I can get it back to you at HOBO 14 (if they don't change the date or LA decides to go to that instead of CoT4), or I can mail it to you or something. Just let me know what you wanna do. x.x

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I definitely have your jacket still Espy. I did tell Nike I would give it to you but I completely forgot. D:

It's sitting in the back of my car right now. ><

Soo sorry. I can get it back to you at HOBO 14 (if they don't change the date or LA decides to go to that instead of CoT4), or I can mail it to you or something. Just let me know what you wanna do. x.x
HOBO sounds good. If I don't go, I'll see about you handing it to some other Texan like Hylian or something...

It has hidden awesome inside of it. Rub it on your face and you play your character like they belong in SS tier.

Sudai

Stuff here
lol Espy.

If the HOBO date doesn't get changed from the 7th, I probably won't be going to it at all. CoT4 is the same weekend and I'm 80% confident LA would rather go to that. (Especially since a lot of big names in Texas are going to CoT4 instead of HOBO 14)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol Espy.

If the HOBO date doesn't get changed from the 7th, I probably won't be going to it at all. CoT4 is the same weekend and I'm 80% confident LA would rather go to that. (Especially since a lot of big names in Texas are going to CoT4 instead of HOBO 14)
In that case, hand it over to a Texan that goes to CoT4. As said, preferably Hylian or Sethlon...

Or just hold onto it until we meet.
As long as I eventually get it back, I'm fine.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Gaia here.
had a great time at FS5
i didnt make it out of pools even though i should have. i just decided to play badly against a snake who i should have beaten considering i play against better snakes on a regular basis.

anyways...

Cyphus: sick sick DK. i was glad to see you beat Melee1's IC's. just another reason for me to get better with the monkey.

DMG: too sick. i didnt get to play against your wario, but seeing how you tore up our pool without him for most of it, maybe its a good thing.

Daniel/Fatty Fatso: dude, your wario got so much better since OHsnap. as always, our matches were really good. congrats on getting so far in the bracket, hopefully we'll play again soon.

KOS-MOS: your snake is really only a few weeks old? ****.

Infinity: way to take 3rd dude. keep sporting that MK button, its doing good things for you lol.

Lee: zomg too brokn. i hope to learn from your lucario to add to mine.

Pierre: sick Lucas dude. like i said, its so weird playing against a lucas that is actually good.

PhoenixAlpha: great Lucas too man. I enjoyed our matches, especially the tether spike one XD

Dojo, D4bA: thanks to getting ***** by you guy's MKs, i ****ed up the lesser MKs in my pool. thanks lol

Santi: you're too pro with TL, even when i'm receiving the wreckage, its awesome to watch.

Cake: you're a cool dude. i've heard only good things about your fox but have yet to see it in action.

Angel: dude, always a good time going to tournaments with you. we seriously gotta get to practicing our team play.

Sudai: fun talking to you and shooting the ****. i wanted to play some friendlies against you but didnt get the chance :( next time for sure.

Melee1: as always, you played sick. i just give you **** all the time so i'll feel less incompetent myself:p

Forsaken: always a cool guy and a pro D3. i want to get some friendlies with you at Dphats this friday.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
OMG I forgot to make my shoutout to Cake!

Cake - It was awesome hanging out w/ you at FS5. Going to the Gas station was too cool. Getting stopped in the PARKING LOT for curfew violation was still too cool.

Make it out of pools next time so your name is listed in the results lol.

*feels bad*

EDIT: Gaia, your tether spike was not even good. jk XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
@Puffball: :o You didnt get it? Saturday morning, just as everyone was leaving my house to head to gamelot, I gave your jacket to sudai. I asked him to give it to you when he got there, in which he said he would.
Dude I think I got your controller maybe. Melee1 asked me to borrow my controller at your house and while he was playing someone I saw one on like a chest-level shelf that looked like mine (pretty much brand new, no real fatigue marks, L/R Buttons are springy, etc.). I just assumed he found his controller I guess and put mine right there, but now that I think about it that was probably yours. I'll set it aside and figure out with Dallas which controller is yours and mail it to you or worst case scenario I'll buy you one of those White ones with a long cord if we can't find it.

DMG SHOUTOUTS!!!
*Farts*

1. Lee Martin- You sir are butthole good. Not a**hole good, but butthole good which is like 10x better than a**hole good. I want to play your Lucario, Snake, MK, etc with all of my characters, even if it's just both of us goofing off in random friendlies on Hanenbow lol.

1. Lil Mexican kid with a backpack and a kinky fetish for sheep and explosives/Razer- U got me this time, ur starting to get the matchup down really well. Next time I won't die to the weak part of Utilt at 105% ****it lol. And about Brinstar, I will be the first one to admit how gay that stage is for me. That was my first time trying it out against Snake, and I'm starting to like it a bit. I have an interesting friendly for us to try; I use Nunchuck and you use GC controller lol.

3. Infinity- I gotta try my new style out on you, I got some tricks vs MK that make me smile just a bit. I also wanna try out Diddy, Snake, IC's, Olimar, Dedede, and Falco vs you sometime. Good stuff in teams and singles, u are doing really well and I wouldn't doubt it that you are moving up on the PR list. Keep it up.

4. Espy- "UR TOO SLOW!!!" Lmao u mindgamed people just by taunting. Wtf Espy don't tell me about Sonic's hard matchups, U can Fsmash the other way and make us roll into it god ****it lol. Dthrowing and just standing there and letting people tech towards you? Dirty. Spindash canceled into a grab? That's a little broken lol :0 Seriously though, u proved that Sonic is no pushover and I expect to see you on the PR list as well.

4. Jerm- I saw you play Thien, I am not picking Diddy vs you ever after seeing you play him lol. You are amazing with TL, and I just might pick him up because of you and Santi Zairing people everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised either to see you somewhere on the PR list, good stuff getting higher than some of the best in Texas dude.

7. Thien- Good Diddy sir, I picked him up recently and he is too fun. You and all of the Oklahoma guys are super cool, and at the next OH SNAP I will try soooo hard to be there.

9. Dojo- RAWR!!! Lol. Next time we play, I got some characters to try out, including *gasp* IC's lol. Oh and next time, don't go with the guy who is an ex cop, wears hunting gear with a pickup truck and a barking dog. :p

9. D4bA- "WOOOOOOOOOWWW!" "SHEEEEEEEEET!" lmao. Good job in teams and singles, I was a bit sad to hear that you don't use Snake and Falco as much as MK but it's cool you are doing good with him.

9. UTD Zac- U can hate all you want, but when I go to sleep the Dark Magician Girl is in my bed, not in yours sir. :p Lol. I wish I got to play you some more other than a few friendlies at Nike's house, especially Diddy vs G&W. Excellent stuff in teams man, I saw your kills... I promise I think I JIZZED IN MY PANTS after seeing some of those.

13. BEAH!- "Who would win in a fight vs M2K and Anther?" "Beah, duh." Lol thanks for taking me back to my house from DP's place, it was fun playing you and hanging out after the tourney. Next time we play, I promise to pick up Pikachu and do Pika Dittos just for you. :)

13. Melee1- I thought IC's counter DK :0 lol. Jk you did really well, and I came up with a fairly easy CG for IC's to do (did it a lot at Jowii's house and then on Dallas Phat in tourney). Dthrow to Nana and then Bthrow to Popo, but he never turns around so you just stay in place and do it over and over.

13. Sudai- Good stuff Sudai, one day you shall teach me how to play ROB, and then I might bust him out some at tourneys :) And lol@ you going up to that busted table all by yourself and getting screamed at to don't touch it lol.

13. Magik- U sounded pretty good, you and Dallas Phat did great in teams. I'll see about going down to the RGV sometime :)

17. Santi- "I'm... not thinking about my girl right now... I'm thinking about Beah." Dude we all watched that at Dallas Phat's place and that was hilarious with Bear right in the room watching it too lol. You and Jerm teach me TL to help me complete my character repertoire. :)

17. Dallas Phat- "Reverse 5 stock? That's a close match god ****it!" lol. GG's man, maybe one day I will stop running into Dancing Blades with IC's ****it lol. RC was just unlucky, I dunno how you got under the ship like that. Thanks again for letting me stay at your place.

17. Hylian- ****it you did copy me some when we did Dittos lol. Although I still think the best part was Dthrow to Fsmash connecting on Frigate after you techrolled :D Next time though I will just call a double blind and surprise you. :)

17. Fatty Fat Fatso- Nice Wario, Ditto's with you were hilarious. That was too much fun doing the same stuff at the same time, I was seriously happy seeing so many people at the tournament using Wario. U stick with him and you will do good.

17. Bwett- U started to catch on to me at Dallas Phat's, but luckily I can stop DJing and just Full hop or short hop everywhere 0: Lol. I will use Yoshi some in tourney next time, he's really fun. I dunno about maining him though, you got more guts that me for doing that. Props.

25. Furious Duffman X- Awesome name, awesome Wario and G&W. Jab to Bite is too good, I used to not think it was but ****it that **** worked 99% of the time lol. G&W dittos were fun, they get kinda gay sometimes cause it usually just turns into a spacing/speed war like most Dittos do but it was still fun.

25. Popertop- WAH-WAH-WAH! lol this was like the biggest Wario gathering maybe for the entire US. I have never heard of a tournament having more than even 5 Wario's at the same time. We didn't get to play :( But next time we shall play a lot :D

25. Phantomx- OM NOM NOM still did good, screw Corneria and Frigate lol. I'll probably practice Wario more in teams, used to think he wasn't too good but I think he can take on some pretty good teams.

25. Cyphus- *Does DK Taunt* *Donkey Punches MK* That match on Pictochat was too good, U almost had it but the edge was not kind to you. And I have a feeling that no matter how much you try to teach me, I will never be able to contort my body like that... Ever lol. Walking on your hands like that? Not even Fogo Magic can do that lol.

25. Forsaken- I picked up Dedede, I like playing as him, and we should never ditto lol. Be prepared for when we have to play next time, I don't get grabbed and I run around like a ***** about to get ***** lol.

25. Ran Iji- Snake Ditto? Lol I got better with him, I dunno if I coulda picked him up as fast as KOS-MOS did but ****it I tried lol. I promise to come out to LA sometime and hang out with you guys, would be epic.

25. KOS-MOS- I always win Rock Paper Scissors :p lol. We had some epic games, we shoulda done a CF ditto like you did with FFF. That would have been awesome :D

33. Suspect- **** you are tall lol. I was used to being taller than most people except like Fogo and there you go putting me to shame lol. I wish we got to play, I saw some of your matches and you were doin pretty good.

33. BlueJ- Were you the guy who was using Mario? Everyone was talking about a **** Mario in pools and in the bracket, maybe we can Ditto sometime? Hopefully I won't get ***** too bad D:

33. A Male Platypus- I've played you online some, didn't get a chance to play you there sadly.

33. Phoenix Alpha- Lucas is top tier son, we gotta ditto some. Lucas is seriously Butthole good, which is pretty darn good.

33. Angel- We haven't played much either, although I promise not to Ditto with Snake or Falco when we play lol. Especially not Falco.

33. Bwamp- Were you the Marth who took Melee1 to Japes? That match was epic.

33. K Prime- U play Pikachu, Bear has told me a bit about you. Let's play next time :)

33. Fogo- Your look when you saw the Nacho Libre guy was priceless lol. Dallas is top tier when it comes to Magic, Fogo being SS Rank lol.

49. rOni- Butthole good sir.

49. T- GG's in pools.

49. CY- G&W on RC is just too much vs Falco. GG's at the tourney and at Jowii's house.

49. Take- U took some lives there at the tourney lol. GG's, I might pick up Marth even though I suck with him.

49. Arturito Burrito- Nice Ike, u and El Paso were too nice. I'll try to come out there sometime when I get the chance.

To everyone else, GG's and to those I didn't play I will try to play you guys next time. This tourney was awesome, from just hanging out with smashers, to sitting down and playing them, to busting tables at IHOP lol. This was a tournament that people won't forget for a long time, just too epic to let it fade away as a simple memory from the past. I hope you guys feel the same way.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
33. Suspect- **** you are tall lol. I was used to being taller than most people except like Fogo and there you go putting me to shame lol. I wish we got to play, I saw some of your matches and you were doin pretty good.
hm... only matches i actually played my best was the ones not in pools. When i was in pools i seriously didnt care but once i found out i got in i was like "ok i need to play for real"...and i still got pwned by espy :laugh:

but yea if i ever see u again we can play some friendlies :)

sorry for bein so tall, im black cant really help it :ohwell: lol

Nike.

Smash Hero
Dude I think I got your controller maybe. Melee1 asked me to borrow my controller at your house and while he was playing someone I saw one on like a chest-level shelf that looked like mine (pretty much brand new, no real fatigue marks, L/R Buttons are springy, etc.). I just assumed he found his controller I guess and put mine right there, but now that I think about it that was probably yours. I'll set it aside and figure out with Dallas which controller is yours and mail it to you or worst case scenario I'll buy you one of those White ones with a long cord if we can't find it.
Im 100% sure that its mine. I knew I left it on that small shelf thingy in the hallway between the 2 big rooms downstairs. Its no biggy atm. Guess just bring it the next time I house you :D

IHOP vid will be up hopefully in the next 2 hours.

Top Bottom