• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So I was playing through some of the 1p modes because I was bored, and my AI is doing some really crazy things now after the tourney. My Sonic AI does spindash combos, Falco AI abuses jab, reflector, and usmash. My MK will actually try to edgeguard me. O.o

I'm mad I had to leave the tourney early though. There were so many people left I still wanted to play, and I didn't get to see the finals of anything. =[

daisho

Smash Lord
So I was playing through some of the 1p modes because I was bored, and my AI is doing some really crazy things now after the tourney. My Sonic AI does spindash combos, Falco AI abuses jab, reflector, and usmash. My MK will actually try to edgeguard me. O.o

I'm mad I had to leave the tourney early though. There were so many people left I still wanted to play, and I didn't get to see the finals of anything. =[
Nope. Thats wrong. I proved it statistically for my AP stat project last year.

I took a wii from a good player who used metaknight and one from a noob. I had 12 people play 3 ten minute games against a level 9 metaknight on each wii. I compared their kills and deaths and it came out that there was no difference between the two wiis.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
My top 3 is DIEM, blackanese, and kai, and lets not forget ch33se(his johns).

everybody i owe mms too: i also still feel really bad about them but i really really dont have money right now please dont be judgemental if i could play i would play its just i cant im still working but i still might not have enough. :'(

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Nope. Thats wrong. I proved it statistically for my AP stat project last year.

I took a wii from a good player who used metaknight and one from a noob. I had 12 people play 3 ten minute games against a level 9 metaknight on each wii. I compared their kills and deaths and it came out that there was no difference between the two wiis.
Heh, really? I guess it's all in my head then. I haven't played the CPUs in a long time, so I may have just forgotten.

Still, I think it's weird that the AI will Hazewalk, but you're probably more expert than I am on this subject, so I'll take your word that they don't really change. =/

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
My CPU opponents sometimes do the tard trot, and I never did it lol.

Oh and ALex the games I todl you I played were wrong... heres what they really were.

Winners:

Bye
Defeated Cross
Defeated IcyLight
Lost to Atomsk

Losers:
Beat Inui
Beat Mr. Clutch
Beat Big-M.
Lost to fatal

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Falco mains still exist?

Good sh** I missed seeing you guys in tourney : (.
yea they exist!:mad:
we believe falco can place high. we just arent experianced enough.. i know i am not but i still do pretty good against top players.
**mains falco 4life**
haters get at mee...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
yea they exist!:mad:
we believe falco can place high. we just arent experianced enough.. i know i am not but i still do pretty good against top players.
**mains falco 4life**
haters get at mee...
3 Falco's lost to Sonic on Saturday. Shame on that character

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
smurf u defintely did leave ur charger there. i remember someone asking me randomly if it was my charger because it was under the chair i was sitting in. i'm not too sure where it is now tho...since it wasn't mine and i didnt want to move it.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Im sadly quiting this game i played 5 wi-fi matches today and they all used sonic and falco and one snake i cant handle this kinda stuff anymore im done. :crys:

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Kinda late for this, but I finally got myself to post here.

Fun tournament overall, I only wish I was actually in the area for more of these kinds of tournaments. And despite my low placings, I definitely felt like I learned more about what I need to improve, which was one of my goals. At least I'll be able to work on my game soon in college.

I don't know too many people from the area, but I do have few shoutouts:

Alex - Thanks again for hosting this. You sure know how to make a great tournament.

Jash - Good job knocking ADHD into losers. You're TL really is inspirational.

Chris B. - Nice meeting you again. I can't say I expected to see you playing Smash, let alone making Dark.Pch rage-quit. Whatever you did, try to go easier on him next time, okay?

Wes - Nice playing with you. Fighting your Sonic was actually quite educational. We should do this again sometime. Oh, and I hope the recordings you asked me to take were satisfactory (someone bumped me a few times).

strawhats

Smash Master
I beat Ally 3-2 and 3-0. No it wasn't recorded, but first 4 matches of first set was livestreamed
Why is it that every time you ****, it get lost in space and never recorded. **** man, same **** happened w/. FCD finals and other matches.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kinda late for this, but I finally got myself to post here.

Fun tournament overall, I only wish I was actually in the area for more of these kinds of tournaments. And despite my low placings, I definitely felt like I learned more about what I need to improve, which was one of my goals. At least I'll be able to work on my game soon in college.

I don't know too many people from the area, but I do have few shoutouts:

Alex - Thanks again for hosting this. You sure know how to make a great tournament.

Jash - Good job knocking ADHD into losers. You're TL really is inspirational.

Chris B. - Nice meeting you again. I can't say I expected to see you playing Smash, let alone making Dark.Pch rage-quit. Whatever you did, try to go easier on him next time, okay?

Wes - Nice playing with you. Fighting your Sonic was actually quite educational. We should do this again sometime. Oh, and I hope the recordings you asked me to take were satisfactory (someone bumped me a few times).

Haha thanks alex it was good seeing you too.

I'll do shoutouts...someday...

Zucco

Smash Master
When the singles bracket it fixed ill probably do some shoutouts.....maybe.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
smurf u defintely did leave ur charger there. i remember someone asking me randomly if it was my charger because it was under the chair i was sitting in. i'm not too sure where it is now tho...since it wasn't mine and i didnt want to move it.
Thanks for letting me kno.. Imma probably end up buying a new one so tis cool :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
JG get at me with them pics im in lol.

thanks

Send links on AIM

Dakiid7

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Thanks bro, but I only used toon 1 time in teams in losers semis vs Atomsk and fatal lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui - It's all about training. I wasn't quite at it like in the Melee days when I was younger. I have intensified training in the past week though, and if it keeps up I'll be sure to get better and be a completed fighter.
Ok, good luck. I want to see you and Wes **** in singles more. :p

ike ditto MM. you name the amount. start high.
$20.

Top Bottom