• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh, I do think I'll win. I'm more experienced than him and actively play. He's just naturally talented and very smart.

I got this.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I will 1$ MM in Ike dittos next time I see you Inui. I have gone back to practicing my Ike and **** has been working out lately :)

I am one poor mofo. I am suppose to get money in the mail from VGXPO but they are ******** and i havn't got it yet!!!!!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
whats the big deal about coaching? lol

besides the fact its still the same player using the controller the whole time, so many people coach all the without even realizing it. even yelling out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" can be coaching since you're telling them what not to do lol. Or if the players of a match can hear commentary, they normally give out all sorts of tips without trying to. It's not a big deal.
As a Snake main, it is RIDICULOUSLY annoying and rather unfair when people yell out "watch out for that C4!" right before they get in the range of it. Which is why I think anti-coaching rules are just fine :D

But anyways, did anybody record the grand finals or anything? Me wants vids :(

So Fatal

Smash Master
As a Snake main, it is RIDICULOUSLY annoying and rather unfair when people yell out "watch out for that C4!" right before they get in the range of it. Which is why I think anti-coaching rules are just fine :D

OMG that is so annoying man I hate when people do that

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Wow nice SP. I literally sided with those who were ok with coaching but never really thought about how it could **** certain characters.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wow nice SP. I literally sided with those who were ok with coaching but never really thought about how it could **** certain characters.
When Snake is getting wrecked by Sonic(spin dash) and the snake's friend says to hold A its beats dash, it is a very big deal.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice

Finally someone understands. Great Logic SP. It's so **** annoying and aside from being an annoyance, also like you said it is unfair.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

This. It makes me feel useless T__T. Worked so hard to put a c4 down and the boom gone.

Kyle<3

ADHD

Smash Hero

Snake mains don't deserve sympathy. Your moveset is enough to counter anyone's coaching..

Zucco

Smash Master
Last time I checked Rob mains were crying about metaknight so I assumed they all just gave up after the ban never happened.

Top Bottom