• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!! New Years Hat Your Avatar! UPDATE: Who can make New Years hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^ I meant when we get to it...

The only idea I have for valentines is hearts in our avatars
Well besides hearts you could use a cupid or something of that nature such as a gold arrow or something, I don't know.

I wonder which SWF member you will pick to be the April fools, I can't wait. ^_^.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Well besides hearts you could out a cupid or something of that nature such as a gold arrow or something, I don't know.

I wonder which SWF member you will pick to be the April fools, I can't wait. ^_^.
Cupids are what I was thinking also. Then again, we could do both. :p Or either-or (that is an increibly weird sentence o_O).

Whichever member we pick (or random image, but thats something to decide for when it's the end of March...) should be very well-known and posts a lot, to further the confusion. Top of my list is Gimpy, SP, Ankoku, Mic, and NinjaLink (it'd be fun to all have "NL" avatars LOL).

If we decide on a member, we should also steal their sig too.

justaway12

Smash Master
valentine's is all the way in February i think you should put up something like a happy birthday or any other holiday with no specific dates in between so people don't forget about you

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I think it's because it's hard to find dates these days, too much work. =P
Yeah, the economic downturn has had a big impact on the lady market. Allow my to put forth the following hypothesis:

1. Woman like money
2. Economic cluster**** = no money for man (or woman for that matter)
3. Man does not get woman

It's an incredibility offensive work in progress.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
We constantly moniter them than.
Exactly lol.

It'll be a full-time job if we pick someone like Ankoku LOL.

But the decision between whether we chose a random avatar and whether we chose a board member (and which board member we pick) is something to decide later. Right now we need to decide if we want to do another avatar-meme-thing or not, and if yes, we'll need to decide what holiday to do.

I'm going to switch back to my regular avatar for now, though.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
pit's hair?

ooh ooh
we could give all our avatars erections LMFAO that's WAAAAY too funny for smash boards.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
pit's hair?

ooh ooh
we could give all our avatars erections LMFAO that's WAAAAY too funny for smash boards.
...you mean it's only funny to seventh graders?

This thread has run its course. If you have any more grand ideas, feel free to make a new thread, but as far as I can see, this thread is nothing but spam until February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom