• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!! New Years Hat Your Avatar! UPDATE: Who can make New Years hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if only we could put little santa hats on our "smash char icon" thingy below the location and post count.

that would be adorable

make-your-own link.
can you make one like the one from "a link to the past" ???

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I have photoshop open. Someone send me some images to santa hat. I'll do three right now.

Edit: I closed it. I'll be on tomorrow. which is when I'll probably have the time to do three.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Here's your avi, DK2:

I also did your sig for fun. You don't have to use it if you don't want to (but it taught me a lot about gifs :p):

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Its not the same hat but its close...
Courtesy of pikipimp, under hats and funny

Edit: I added a touch of MS Paint so people can tell its for New Year.

Ange

Smash Lord
YUS.

I think Ill keep this for awhile, it makes him look quite manly.

If only it was an alternate costume.. :urg:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It should be a new years ribbon or something. Hat's are tight as well. Hit me up =D

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
How about Valentimes? Easter bunny is gonna be kawaii :3

After seeing all the Santi hats gonig around on people's avatar, I want a hat now <3

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Since the hat in the OP looks god-awful on Happycat, I deicided to use a different one. I'll do the same if anyone requests a hatted avatar from me and I find the hat in the OP to be unsuited to their avi.

Happycat going back to his top hat roots. <3

BTW, PLEASE post the ORIGINAL avatar you used that you wanted hatted, not one that already has a santa hat on it. It makes it so much easier (and in some cases, POSSIBLE) to hat your avi when I don't need to erase and merge and smear your image so that I can imitate what should have been under the little santa ball. Thanks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom