• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally, something new. Box - name pending?

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
well you guys can't blame me..........after I posted that I showed this to Kid in tournament I got an 08' joiner saying that I was talking all smack and that I just made this up.....
I don't know about the rest of them, but I'm just saying if you don't act like you care what kind of impression you're making you shouldn't expect to get any respect from me. And let's not pretend that all you did was post that you showed this to Kid in a tournament. Your remarks were far more condescending than that; so, don't try to take the high ground when you're the one starting trouble in the first place.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
why are we still talking about ayaz? lets talk about boxobs motha:040:in tech...whether it be new or old.

some people still dont seem able to do it so an upload example on youtube would be amazing if any1 has the time.

:001:

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
That's what I've been waiting for. Im the kind of guy that if don't see it clearly, i sometimes will be the last one to really, truly, get it. Im very visual.

Trillion

Smash Ace
I don't know about the rest of them, but I'm just saying if you don't act like you care what kind of impression you're making you shouldn't expect to get any respect from me. And let's not pretend that all you did was post that you showed this to Kid in a tournament. Your remarks were far more condescending than that; so, don't try to take the high ground when you're the one starting trouble in the first place.
QFT. Thank you. This is exactly what I have been talking about and I am glad that someone else feels the same.

Top Bottom