• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Characters

Eternal Sailor Moon

Smash Cadet
fe is pretty awesome...i didnt like ike as a kewkl charcter so you kow i donno i have never played as lyn but she seems kewl as well as eliwood but anyone else would be i dont like them so much..thye shoudl get a sage or mage in there...a bishop or shamon to the least you know

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Eliwood isn't cool trust me, unless you like girly men that can't fight or lead.

As for Lyn, yes she needs to be in this. She is more of a man than Eliwood...that didn't come out right but you know what I mean I hope.

Also, for your sage suggestion, I hear Nino is very popular in Japan. This confuses me because she was a boring character.(although she could become very strong)

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
I think ssbb will have either the set of lyn, hector, and eliwood, or marth, roy and ike. Having 6 chars would be overdoing it. I don't think the is any chance of erika and Ephraim bacause sacred stones wasn't as big of a hit. As for others ( non lords) i don't think will see any of them because then everyone will start copmlaining about how unfair it is that their favorite didn't make it or that they got in befor other lords. Black Knight is a possibility but it looks like there are going to be too many swords weilders already.

Eternal Sailor Moon

Smash Cadet
ok about eliwood i never played FE6
but a mage or sage would be awesome i dont care whom cause..well i dont kow the charcter and none of them are that im soo strong type i hate those charcters....buit anyway...i wouold like any mage or sagw there

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Marshigio said:
Eliwood isn't cool trust me, unless you like girly men that can't fight or lead.

As for Lyn, yes she needs to be in this. She is more of a man than Eliwood...that didn't come out right but you know what I mean I hope.

Also, for your sage suggestion, I hear Nino is very popular in Japan. This confuses me because she was a boring character.(although she could become very strong)

It's true. In FE 7, Hector and Lyn were omnipotent, while Eliwood... he just plain sucked...

I don't care one way or another for Roy, he can stay or go. But Marth needs to stay (as I've said in countless other threads.) Lyn's my top pick not for just a new FE character in SSBB, but my top pick among all new characters for SSBB.

Ike is nice, but if you're going to use a representitive of PoR, I say go with Soren. He's so dark, and so blunt, and we really do need a magic user.

Eternal Sailor Moon

Smash Cadet
somone agrees about this ahga fire emblem is always the sword or rather weapon weilder the should definitely bring in a magic wielder

GenG

Smash Lord
I doubt it. A castle under siege from Zelda TP would be major spoilers for all gamers. Also, the design of the indoors seems to be based on the last stage of the first Fire Emblem: The Dragon Altar.

And don't forget the black dragon flag. Is a decisive proof that the sieged castle is Medeus' one at Dolua.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
GenG said:
I doubt it. A castle under siege from Zelda TP would be major spoilers for all gamers. Also, the design of the indoors seems to be based on the last stage of the first Fire Emblem: The Dragon Altar.

And don't forget the black dragon flag. Is a decisive proof that the sieged castle is Medeus' one at Dolua.

I've been hearing about this "stage" thoughout the entire thread and I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Can you give me a link?

Eternal Sailor Moon

Smash Cadet
me too..well also that icon of puit swinging his two blades is the stage o think but thats not much tp look at lol wait until the game comes out..its bound to be a beginning stage...but this also means that if it is on the trailer then its in the beginning adn if tjere is a fire emblem stage in the beginning a fire emblem charcter coems too in the beginning haha im good XD

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Remember the knight Gilliam in The Sacred Stones? He would pwn everyon in Brawl.
Too bad he died on a mission to seize a throne from bandits on my save. :(

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
Lyn, Hector, and Eliwood, best choices in my opinion. Mostly Lyn, I'd love using her in brawl, a female that weilds a blade. Pure pwnage.

But the FE characters that need to be added to Brawl in my opinion are:
Eliwood (FE7)
Lyn (FE7)
Hector (FE7)
The Black Knight (FE9) (He's already on the list of what Nintendo is considering.)

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I support either Sigurd, Lyn or Hector being in there... but no Eliwood... just no, I agree with msot of the negative things said here about him. If they want someone with red hair then its Roy... not Eliwood.

Apocalypse xxx 7

Smash Rookie
stop bashing roy, you're gonna make me cry. He purely owns all smash characters in the game. Especially Marth. Marth sucks horribly and is so friggin boring compared to Roy, who can throw fire out of his sword at will. If they beef him up a bit and maybe give him one projectile he would own. I also think Lyn should be added.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
They have to add a general (maybe Oswin,) or an Assassin (Jaffar) they could add...a sword master like Guy, or Karel

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Look, you can't just go and add like 50 chars just because everyone has there favorite. The first fire emblem chars that would get into ssbb would be the main ones, like Marth and Roy (because theywere in melee and so many want them back)) , Lyn, eliwood, hector, ike, possibly black knight and soren(over 5 of them would be 2 much) . poeple like Jaffar, Guy, Heath, Canas etc, would own, but thier not going 2 be in brawl befor the main chars.

SYC!

Smash Apprentice
BOYD!!! They need Boyd!

But seriously YMTND doesn't know anything, and most of what they put up is just silly stuff anyway.
And anyone who is not blind can tell that those two flags are not identical in anyway other than having the same color scheme and having a dragon. But then again I thought it would be obvious to anyone that the stage was from FE, but some people still say it's from TP...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
If you look very closely, those flags are different. People were saying it was from Marth's game and I'm pretty sure it's not from FE9.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
First I thought the emblem was the same to. Still because the trailer wasn't really how the game is gonna be forever I think they might change it to creast of Daein. But there wheren't balista's or anything in the castle of Daein in PoR... But who said it's a Fire Emblem stage anyway? There wasn't a Fire Emblem character in the trailer so it's not likely a FE stage...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Mr. GAW had a stage and he was a secret character. It could be the same with this stage and the inclusion of a new FE character.

I don't think they'd add two castles from LoZ anyway, and Hyrule Temple was one the most popular levels so they're probably going to keep that.

Player00

Smash Journeyman
DainBramaged said:
poeple like Jaffar
:confused: Jaffar is a very important character in the storyline. The most widespread of the Fire Emblems is probably FE 6 & 7. Jaffar plays an important role in both of those. I wouldn't be suprised to see him in Brawl at all.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Marshigio said:
Mr. GAW had a stage and he was a secret character. It could be the same with this stage and the inclusion of a new FE character.

I don't think they'd add two castles from LoZ anyway, and Hyrule Temple was one the most popular levels so they're probably going to keep that.
If I'm not mistakin', the only game on SSBM that didn't have its own stage was Fire Emblem.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Yes, you're right. This is another reason why it was probably an FE stage.

Aiser

Smash Lord
No **** he isn't gonna be in it, I wasn't saying that lol.

I mean the flags are REALLY similar, I wouldn't be surpised if it was a fire emblem stage.

GenG

Smash Lord
Well, they surely used what they had from the Akaneia stage and did a heavy graphic tweak. The stage design was almost finished if they wanted to include it in Melee, so the effort to push it into the trailer wasn't that hard. A scrapped stage, it is.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Marshigio said:

Yes true. Still the stage was only available when you unlocked GAW.

I never said it wasn't a FE stage, I merly said that the emblems dont match. There also was this stage called Ateka on beta Melee but it got cutten out, perhaps it is this stage?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Well, it's obviously a Fire Emblem stage.

Maybe this had to do with that stupid rumor about a Fire Emblem stage in Melee, but they took it out and are now putting back in.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Player00 said:
:confused: Jaffar is a very important character in the storyline. The most widespread of the Fire Emblems is probably FE 6 & 7. Jaffar plays an important role in both of those. I wouldn't be suprised to see him in Brawl at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love 2 to seee jaffar in Brawl ( Jaffar and Guy are my two faves) it's just not going two happen. Yes, Jaffar was important in the storyline ( he helped nino escape, and is one of the four fangs and had the whole change of heart in the end) but unlike the lords, the storyline just dosn't revolve around him. Nintedo would put in the lords before any others (unfortunatly) and unless we see jaffar in a new game for the wii were he starts off at the begining, his chances seem very slim ( all we can do is hope :( )

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
outrunrazgriz said:
Jaffar was in two FE games? There was one released in the UK with him in it but i don't know the other one. Maybe Jaffar could be the main character in FE in a Future relesase if he's that popular!
Yah, unfortunatly FE6 was never released in NA either,probably not outside Japan yet. (again we can only hope :( )

outrunrazgriz

Smash Apprentice
Why does Japan get all the games first? Even if a game is designed in USA or EU, It STILL comes out for Japan first dosen't it? Why?

If there are going to be 3 FE chars added. I'd say Lyn, Hector and Ephraim.

Noob Q: Who is Mr. GAW?

GenG

Smash Lord
outrunrazgriz said:
Why does Japan get all the games first? Even if a game is designed in USA or EU, It STILL comes out for Japan first dosen't it? Why?
That's not true. The most recent proof to this is Odama, the GC strategic pinball game, which was released in Europe before US and Japan (and was developed in Japan).
There are many examples out there, even games that weren't released in Japan.

angel_knight

Smash Rookie
if there were three characters chosen for brawl from fire emblem, they should prbabaly be lynn, eirika (i like her and ephraim equally, its just the story was baised around eirika not ephraim), and ike. There is one form each fe, well from each one that came out in the us...

rooting for ike and eirika^_^

Top Bottom