• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Exactly. His intent. Only he would know why he reacted that way, and he hadn't explained. He only said that we were being dumb.

X1 has always been scum in my eyes. Yet that outbreak was unnecessary.

And you can't think of an action of just being scummy. You have to think WHY it would be scummy. Yet you only focus on my read on him?

Plus, I wouldn't expect that from him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
AH, x1. I remember in KSSU you saying that your scummate doing a 180 on their read would make people think those people were bussing.

Basically July and Joey. Joey attacked July, and July brushed his attack off.

I thought they were both probably bussing each other.

Yet July and X1 were scum mates.

Rajam

Smash Champion
@X1:

OS called null Ranmaru since always and now he is saying he is scum

lol at the picture, but probably true

I feel Ran is putting more "emotions" into his posts toDay; Day 1+2 his posts were just a bunch of random, useless and wifoming questions with absolute lack of "passion". Still, I don't see a particular big change or something similar to justify OS' change

Now, looking at OS responses to Ran, it's just that: responses. OS hasn't yet explained why he said toDay Ran is scum

Also it doesn't matter if it's a bus or not, toDay it's very likely OS or Ran, and if it isn't Ran toDay, it will be toMorrow.

OS when are you telling your results? -_- :mad088:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I know that. I don't understand why he said he was my friend. That is his reason for voting me, because he feels I am a friend to him. That is awkward.

No, he called me town, then null when I asked him why of all people he called me town, then the 180.

No, no emotion today. Explain to me what seem to be emotional for you.

Beat!

Smash Master
Beatstick: I haven't seen him post much only to see him responding to my questions. I thought he would have had a connection with Luxor, but now Luxor is gone.
Lol I'm getting so tired of you trying to paint me in a bad light.

And you also ask a lot of questions that look totally useless to me.

Completely fine with a Ran lynch.

Vote: Ranmaru

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol I'm getting so tired of you trying to paint me in a bad light.

And you also ask a lot of questions that look totally useless to me.

Completely fine with a Ran lynch.

Vote: Ranmaru
Uhh, no I do not think you are town, no.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I know that. I don't understand why he said he was my friend. That is his reason for voting me, because he feels I am a friend to him. That is awkward.
No, I asked if you were. You didn't know what I was talking about and it was obvious from that point that you were not.

Rajam said:
OS when are you telling your results? -_-
When I feel like it. Stop fishing. Use the information at hand.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I never was. I'm not one for holding hands.

Yet we all know that isn't a valid reason for you to think I'm scum.

That 180 is very off as well. And for a friend vs foe question, which you didn't even explain to me. That, is anti-town. You don't even give me a chance to understand. I don't understand some roles, yet you ignore that.

vote: OS

I'm fine with you and X1 going. I still feel you and X1 are a scum team.

Beastick is just dumb. He thinks that I should paint him in a good light if I think he's scum.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I never was. I'm not one for holding hands.

Yet we all know that isn't a valid reason for you to think I'm scum.
You haven't read my other posts, have you?

That 180 is very off as well. And for a friend vs foe question, which you didn't even explain to me. That, is anti-town. You don't even give me a chance to understand. I don't understand some roles, yet you ignore that.

vote: OS
You weren't meant to understand it unless you did. That was kind of the point. I don't show my hand. If I did, you could lie.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have read your posts.

When I asked I meant that I never said we were friends from before. You brought it up. So why did you bring friend vs foe up? Why does it matter?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have read your posts.

When I asked I meant that I never said we were friends from before. You brought it up. So why did you bring friend vs foe up? Why does it matter?
Not for you to know. Stop fishing.

Beat!

Smash Master
Ran, you are using lies as reasoning. You say that all I've done is answering your questions when that's clearly not true.

And it's not the first time either. Numerous times you've tried your best to discredit me by saying things about me that are completely false. I'd call straw man, but it's not even that. It's lies. WHY would a player lie to make another player look worse? The only reason I can come up with is that said player is scum. I just can't see a townie doing that.

You're the one being dumb, and you're the scum.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Red Ryu: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12229993&postcount=1838

I understand why it is likely that the reviver role was compulsive. That wasn't what I was asking. You specifically said that the mod's language suggested that it was compulsive. What did you mean by that?

@ X1: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12230897&postcount=1840

I'll be fact checking your quotes there when I have the time, but it isn't nearly as obvious as you are trying to make it out to be because what you're claiming to be factually true was contested for pages and I ****ing read all of it. Guess it's just gonna take some elbow grease to clear it up.

Why didn't I include you changing your mind in my list? Because, idk, usually when townies have a COMPLETE 180 DEGREE READ SHIFT on someone they go ahead and explain what happened and why they changed their mind. Usually that's a pretty big deal for a town player, to have one of your reads just change sides entirely. It's not a big deal for scum though, since your reads are all falsified anyway, so of course it wouldn't occur to you to change one fake read for another. Point is, you didn't explain that shift at all, so even if you did genuinely change your mind, it's still crazy anti-town to just sit there and not tell us how it happened.

@ Rajam: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12230907&postcount=1841

Those questions were deliberately leading. I was checking to see if you were actually thinking logically about what could have happened at night. You passed.

I actually agree with you that if someone else was roleblocked last night, they should claim. That can give us some very good info.

However, you didn't answer my last question. Why did you omit that?

@ X1: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12230989&postcount=1843

For one, I would think it incredibly peculiar to have TWO non-flip lynches in a game, but regardless, it wouldn't really implicate anything in terms of my read on OS. You two are only linked so long as I get a flip from one of you. If one of you doesn't flip, I can't reach any solid conclusion. Not really sure what you're trying to get at here but yeah, if either of you doesn't flip it's a null impact on the other with the information I have atm.

@ Cdubs: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12233202&postcount=1848

I think you v. OS could be TvT or TvS. Pretty damn sure it isn't SvS, but also possible that it's TvI or IvS, though I don't really have any good basis for that assertion.

I already explained what I think about him calling you out for mentioning the abductor but not me in my previous post, but if you want the abridged version, I think it's inconsistent and scummy play from him, and I've already explicitly stated as much.

You'll need to point me to what you consider your "initial reads" on his scum hunting. Just how far back here are we talking?

Also: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12235939&postcount=1853

Between Ryu and OS? Probably Red Ryu given the status quo but that's very tentative. I'm still caught up in why in the world OS thinks X1 is pro-town and until I figure that out I really can't solidify my read on him. Either way, I don't think either of them are the best play at this point.

@ Ranmaru: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12245247&postcount=1878

This is misinformation. I was in SC mafia but I was the town cop. I am/was Town Ghost in Dr. Who mafia.

Concerning OS's most recent assault on Ran, even if it is a bus I'm fine with a Ran lynch anyway because buses are still scum kills after all.

I still prefer an X1 lynch, even moreso now that he's pretty explicitly tied to OS, but since OS is claiming special info and power but won't share and doesn't seem to have any plan to do so today. Idk if that's a feasible lynch. Totally fine with Ran going though.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Man, I've neglected this game in the past couple days. (I blame Minecraft.) Anyway, I'd be willing to go for a Ran lynch. His interaction with Overswarm just doesn't seem convincing to me (gut read, if you will), plus he isn't making a lot of sense. Even if it is a bus by OS, it's still a scum kill. I'd vote, but you know...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@mod request votecount

Nich can vote anyway to make it seem more dramatic :p

Nich, I also play Minecraft. My girlfriend is playing it right now ^_^

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Would anyone else find the idea of lynching raz ridiculous even though he's confirmed to be a message sender?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ Red Ryu: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12229993&postcount=1838

I understand why it is likely that the reviver role was compulsive. That wasn't what I was asking. You specifically said that the mod's language suggested that it was compulsive. What did you mean by that?

I'll be fact checking your quotes there when I have the time, but it isn't nearly as obvious as you are trying to make it out to be because what you're claiming to be factually true was contested for pages and I ****ing read all of it. Guess it's just gonna take some elbow grease to clear it up.

Why didn't I include you changing your mind in my list? Because, idk, usually when townies have a COMPLETE 180 DEGREE READ SHIFT on someone they go ahead and explain what happened and why they changed their mind. Usually that's a pretty big deal for a town player, to have one of your reads just change sides entirely. It's not a big deal for scum though, since your reads are all falsified anyway, so of course it wouldn't occur to you to change one fake read for another. Point is, you didn't explain that shift at all, so even if you did genuinely change your mind, it's still crazy anti-town to just sit there and not tell us how it happened.

@ Ranmaru: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12245247&postcount=1878

This is misinformation. I was in SC mafia but I was the town cop. I am/was Town Ghost in Dr. Who mafia.

Concerning OS's most recent assault on Ran, even if it is a bus I'm fine with a Ran lynch anyway because buses are still scum kills after all.
Oh my bad I got confused.

That is odd. X1 had a 180 on me, but you didn't seem to notice that OS did too. Why have they both changed reads on me? Neither has spoken as to why.

AH, right. Well I just find it weird that you are very inactive and didn't nk'd as people usually say you do.

With SC you kinda lurked anyways but you posted a bit more than this. Although I don't believe that this is helpful at all to town so I do think you should be lynced/replaced.

I mean, isn't it weird to you that OS had a town read, null when I addressed it, and then waited until I posted to vote me?

Also you take up the possibility of it being a bus, but you don't take in the possibility that it could be someone attacking me to make it look like a bus.

Also earlier OS used weird reasoning to try to clear me as town. (The scenario)

Did anyone believe what he said from that?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Plus I mean that OS did a 180 so it could look like we were bussing each other. That, is his intent. Check the last day of KSSU Newb, July did the same thing. (Under the wing of X1)

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
Oh, OK. Yay, Frozen has spoken. I have lots of fun things to say, and I will say them tomorrow. Im gonna say that some poor play on the part of RYU and Ranmaru is making this difficult. RYU and RAN, you two are pro at looking scummy atm.

Catch up post time tomorrow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not seeing any scumminess from RR, so I'll have to disagree.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
6/11 | 03.02.11 11:59AM EST

votee|voters
X1-12|frozenflame751/

Overswarm|Rajam/X1-12/Ranmaru/

Ranmaru|Overswarm/BeatStick/

No Vote|giraffelasergun/Cdubs1987/Raziek/Nicholas1024/Red Ryu/

Rajam

Smash Champion
@FF: Sorry about your last question. While writing that post I forgot that, though the answer is simple: We agreed on Day 2 that Raziek had to message glg since he was confirmed town and hence could confirm the ability

I don't understand what you mean by "You Passed" in this statement: "Those questions were deliberately leading. I was checking to see if you were actually thinking logically about what could have happened at night. You passed." ??

@OS: Again, what did you see in Ranmaru that you changed from null to scum toDay? Explain why Ran is scum.

@X1: I'm now wondering about Ranmaru allignement. OS' bus seems like a fake bus. He also started to call you town toDay, maybe trying to simulate a TvT interaction? Because I think we all got the impression from previous Days that (at least) one of you was scum...

@everyone: Seriously, toDay it's either X1 vs OS. Zen (very likely town) said himself some experienced player was in mafia, and I think what has been happening corroborates that, since we're in Day 3 and so far no confirmed scum has died or flipped, and I think trying to figure X1 or OS allignement is crucial at this point

X1-12

Smash Champion

Yes, it is as freaking obvious as I'm making it out to be, that is because I've provided links for the posts 4 times AND explained how the two posts I've pulled up show both him first acknowledging it and him first following up on it. All OS did to "contest" it was to say "NO, U!!" or "NO, 15 HOURS!" He links A post 15 hours previously but doesn't explain how its in any way relevant to the discussion (its not). Seriously FF, read the exchange again and check all the linked posts so you actually understand what is going on, you are just wrong factually on so many things about it.

Would anyone else find the idea of lynching raz ridiculous even though he's confirmed to be a message sender?
Its not ridiculous, but there are better lynches.

@Rajam: Its fairly common scum tactic to call the person who is really aggressively attacking you to town, presumably its so if one dies town can't figure out the other's alignment. Or you could do it so if they flip town you look good, maybe even to mitigate or lessen the attack. I remember Swiss doing it in YTMemes and Halo and probably several others places. I know what you're saying about a fake bus but I think that's just OS being arrogant and thinking he doesn't need to try hard because he thinks he's better than most of the players in this game. Either that or it wasn't his plan to bus and something unexpected happened in the Night (Nich didn't die, and thus Zen's allignment was revealed maybe??)

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
OK, catching up and stuff sort of.

So for starters.

@ Raziek. you made this post

Volke worked for whoever paid him, but he always kept his word. I don't see him working in tandem with others, and unless for some reason we're not going to learn his role, Zen has no reason to lie about it.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12204889&postcount=1760

Are you sure your ONLY ability is to message people at night?

Btw, I know this was a day ago, but I like how fleshed out X-1's #1771 was

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12205529&postcount=1771

This is some logic I can get behind. This is much unlike the case against OS that I still don't like.

OK so I'm vad at time management, will make post of relevance later tonight. I have reasons for my seeming lack of contributions recently aside from time john's, I will explain in next post.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@GLG
I'm with the rest of the crowd on this one. Raz isn't a bad lynch (He's confirmed message sender, but not confirmed town, and he's been lurking too much for my comfort), but the play today is somewhere between Ran/OS/X1.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
@GLG
I'm with the rest of the crowd on this one. Raz isn't a bad lynch (He's confirmed message sender, but not confirmed town, and he's been lurking too much for my comfort), but the play today is somewhere between Ran/OS/X1.
I don't see why you have to narrow down the options down so much when we still have 4/5 days left in the phase, and Ran/os/X1 don't have that many votes on them.

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
Sorry about time johns etc. etc.

I know I said I'd post yesterday, but I'll do a partial post today which I will hopefully explain more tomorrow.

For now. I honestly think X1 is town. I think that X1 does some tunneling, I think his tunneling causes him to do desperate things to see if he is right about his hunches because he is impatient. The "bargaining" for an OS lynch sounds really scummy, but I don't think scum OS would say something like that in this scenario.

So I tried a lay a trap for FF and it failed, or at least did not quite give me the results I was looking for. I thought FF and OS were scum partners. This comes from my personal meta FF. Allow us to travel back to day 1. Again I'm gonna go back to OS's post #242

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12013283&postcount=242

So I respond in my #267

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12015911&postcount=267

Basically, I called out OS for saying his scumhunting seemed ingenuine. I have been over this many times. So here is the thing about FF that made me think he is scum. To explain things I know about FF, is he really likes to have a mentoring position. He likes explaining things to people, he likes coaching people, especially his friends. That being said, he would be very likely to critique any claims I make against anyone and explain either why he agrees or disagrees. His first big post was #373

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12029024&postcount=373

I haven't done much to the point where he has read up to at this point, but he does comment on my Raziek callout and "getthelurker" rant. His next large post is 499

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12050826&postcount=499

In this post he brings up OS's 274

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12017472&postcount=274

He completely ignores my 272. He completely ignores my case against OS. Doesn't say its good or bad, just doesn't talk about it. He clearly has read my post, he is commenting on OS, but throughout his long catch up post that is dissecting everyone, he Completely ignores the battle between me and OS that encompasses multiple posts.

This does not match up with the FF I know. He is going through the posts and commenting on them methodically. Yet OS and I duke it out, and I give a substantial reason behind why I think he is scum. FF would not have missed this. FF would not have ignored this... Unless he is scum partners with OS.

If FF is town and my analysis that OS'S 242 says OS is scum is a good analysis, FF would say he agrees. If FF is town and he thinks my analysis was a bad analysis he would have explained why it is bad. However, if FF was scum partners with OS, then he would not want to address my analysis at all, because addressing my analysis only would further bring attention to OS. Furthermore, I feel the reason FF did not try to disassemble my argument against OS is because my argument against him was valid, and trying to disassemble my argument against OS would have made FF look scummy to me.

That being said, I was really hoping that asking FF to discuss his feelings of OS that it would further convince me that he is scum. Unfortunately, his post did not. Regarding FF, this may sound like fairly general mafia strategy, but were he scum he would look for dumb arguments people make, and use those arguments to justify lynching that player.

This is exactly what OS did to get ZEN lynched. Zen had a terrible plan, OS explained why this plan was terrible. He and I came to a fairly similar dissection of why Sen's plan is bad and came to different conclusions. To me, this play was simply too terrible for some one to make as scum, unless this person had a reputation for being terrible. I think it would have been super ballsy and not worth while for ZEN to hope to out a PR like doctor were he a mafia stunner, since I'm sure his scum partners would have realized his "i can clear Nabe or not" would have drawn way too much attention.

My point is, I was hoping to confirm for myself that FF was scum by hoping to catch him proposing an argument to justify a lynch that I was convinced he would not actually believe in. That being said, poor town play is making way to easy to call for lynches on people, without me being able to decipher whether or not FF truly believes in his arguments.

FF is currently voting X1, whose tunelling and bargaining look bad, but as I said, I hoently believe X1 to be town. I cannot tell if FF's argument against X1 is genuine or not. Also, if I am right and FF and OS are scum, he has expressed a willingness to bus his partner as seen in his #1836

Why OS can be scum:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12229888&postcount=1836

As I had mentioned, OS used an inconsistent line of logic against me. I feel like if FF and OS are partners, FF realized that this was too big a screw up to just let fly by. That being said, FF still leaves room to vote other players over OS.

I really think that if FF were town, he would have commented on the interaction between me and OS long ago without me asking him to comment on it. I strongly advise PR checks on FF toNight after an OS lynch.

VOTE:OVERSWARM

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cdubs is unreadable, unknowable, untraceable, unlikeable, unhateable, unsafe, unkillable. Getting stuff out of him is one of my priorities toMorrow.
Luxor have you followed up with this?

My read on X1 is similar to your read on Zen. It's hard to read X1 not because he's clever, but because he thinks in a very ego-centric manner. "I am town, and I see X wrong with player Y because he did Z, so everyone will believe me" seems to be his general thought process.

You haven't been in mayn games with X1, but he is essentially the "me too" of the "big dog". X1's "big dog" is normally Swiss, but I haven't seen that lately and X1 may be attempting to create his own identity. That said, he hasn't quite learned to create a complete case on his own and instead will take one point and vote for that one reason until it gets destroyed, and then simply finds another reason to vote for the same person. If he doesn't have someone else to follow, he just goes straight towards somebody. It's odd, because it isn't even really "easy targets". He just kinda picks someone and goes for it, and I can't pick that out as scum or twon play. It's anti-town for sure, and doesn't help anyone. Even if X1 found a scum player and got him lynched, to anyone paying attention it looks exactly like a bus and there'd be no information to look back on because X1 doesn't ask any questions worth asking unless you make him.

So I'm not sold on an X1 lynch for toDay, but agree that it is possible.

To continue with my questioning with you CDubs, give me three players you think about be the independent. Narrow it down as much as you can.
OS gives X1 an excuse to argue with only one point.

Also, prove this "Even if X1 found a scum player and got him lynched, to anyone paying attention it looks exactly like a bus"

With quotes and links to the game where he did this. 2-3 please.

Zεη 95
BeatStick 81
Luxor 56
Overswarm 56
X1-12 43
Nabe 30
Nicholas1024 27
giraffelasergun 25
Rajam 24
adumbrodeus 20
Glyph 19
Cdubs1987 18
Vult Redux 18
Red Ryu 17
Ranmaru 17
Raziek 16
Gordito 12
frozenflame751 11
Xiivi 9
Jungle 1

No one in this game should be below adumbrodeus, who has been fairly inactive. People need to make a habit of posting.

Adumbrodeus, CDubs, Vult, RedRyu, Raziek, and Frozen Flame are all way low on the activity scale. (FF recently has started posting a decent amount, so I exclude him mentally from this tally).

being inactive should not be an issue for town members

All of you, start posting on a semi-regular basis at least.
When addressing people on the "way low" list, you forgot to mention me/glyph, and Glg/Gord... Weird, why isn't GLG in that list? If I'm in it, he should be there already. Did you make a mistake?

I agree with the sentiment, but we can't verify Nich's claim. Claiming "9 clears!" and then proceeding to lynch townies until Nich is cleared in some way isn't a plan I'm ready to stick to.

Regardless, Ran is not the play for toDay.

Ran could be scum, he could be town, but we don't have time to adequately question him. Do you want a blind lynch? Do you think you'll get a blind lynch?

Stop sidetracking town and pick one of the two options town is split between.
You haven't originally pushed for me as scum or thought I was scummy. You already mentioned I may have been towny and even null. Yet you give the excuse of time to push me for another day. The more lynches for you, the better.

Overswarm said:
zen said:
Unvote; Vote: Nich

Good point Ryu. Nich, what is the exact name of your role?
The above is a big thing to me. I looked back at this post and post preceeding it and couldn't quite figure it out. Ryu made no point about Nich in the preceeding post, and wasn't pushing for a Nich lynch. Depending on Nich's eventual flip, this should be taken note of.

And also this:

Again, another thing that makes logical sense but not in the context. I can see the reasoning in this post, but it doesn't make any ****ing sense.

More importantly, it doesn't make any sense for scum.

Think of it this way:

Nich and GLG are up for a lynch. Both are scum and Ran is scum, what can he do? He can't singlehandedly say "vote for x1" and start a wagon this late. No one would attempt that. That's way too ballsy.

Both are town and Ran is scum. Why would he not vote for one? If Nich's claim was true (and scum Ran would know this) why would he take his vote off of Nich, a power role, right when the pressure gets on? Especially when called out for it?

One is scum and other is town and Ran is scum, this action actually kind of makes sense. If Nich was scum he'd want to get off his wagon, if GLG was scum he might not want to be seen as one of the people going hardcore towards Nich. Alternatively, if Nich was scum he might just be screaming to his partner "get off my wagon" for self-preservation purposes. This might not be the optimal play, but I can see it as a play being made.

Regardless, this does tell us a great deal about Ran. This puts Ran in my town book.
This explanation right here sounds really fake.

In his explanation: "Both are town and Ran is scum. Why would he not vote for one? If Nich's claim was true (and scum Ran would know this) why would he take his vote off of Nich, a power role, right when the pressure gets on? Especially when called out for it?"

Talks about what scum would do. Of course, there are many options for scum and town to do.

Why would OS close himself to the mindset of Scum being out there and just staying on the lynch of the claimed person? Why wouldn't scum be reserved or try to get off the wagon?

Plus, he never explained what Townran! would do, just what scumran wouldn't do.

Second part if a possible scum mate was on the wagon, would mean Nich would possibly be scum since GLG was revived as town. Yet, both could be town as well and the scumran! could have been trying to preserve himself.

Scumhunting is necessary, but saving a townie life seems of value as well.

Why didn't OS explain all the situations? Now, this whole thing creates Wifom, correct? Why did he let the possibility of wifom being brought up? Could this be a ruse to give a fake excuse for my towniness so he could call me town for half of the time, call me null once or twice, and then 180 is read on me?

Also I still believe X1 can be scum with OS because OS has given a pass to X1 earlier about taking one point and arguing it. He tried doing that against OS, that really didn't help at all. I posted the quote above.

I still believe Zen's play wasn't good. He ignored Nabe when asking about differing opinions. Why would a townie do that? (I went back to this because I was looking for quotes and I always quote things that catch my eye, but I didn't, better to keep it short)

Sorry about the lines, guys. I am typing in advanced mode wtf is happening with this. (I previewed) It's not my fault.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Ran quick question did you read OS's posts before you decided to call them scummy or did you just decide to call them scummy?

Top Bottom