• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not feeling OS lynch at all looking at the two of them, Ran and Cdubs are way further in a hole at this point.

@Cdubs: I agree with others, you need to full claim. I'm not taking my vote off unless Ranmaru seriously screws up further or someone showcases clear scum behavior. I'm not buying your talk and calling it staling at this point.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@X1: Gotcha. I'm going to hope it's not information pertinent to our current lynch choice, otherwise Rajam's gonna have a problem later.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I think by far the best option would be to lynch CDubs (obviously he'd hammer himself to ensure we get a flip), lynch OS if town, lynch Ran otherwise. OS's cop investigation claims explain a lot of his reads (like his flipflop on X1 and how firmly he had me as town through D2 onwards), and I've had him as town for a while anyway.

Meanwhile, although CDubs himself hasn't played too bad, the way Ran's gone jester on us since OS claimed a guilty is practically screaming to me that CDubs is a significant 1-shot scum PR that hasn't activated yet. (I could really see a Yak or maybe a recruiter).

Also, his coroner claim doesn't match up quite right. He said he only gets alignment, but my coroner ability got alignment AND role.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nich, you said you received alignment and role, but in your post at the start of toDay you only told us Zen was Town.

What was his specific role?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nich, you said you received alignment and role, but in your post at the start of toDay you only told us Zen was Town.

What was his specific role?
Exactly what he'd claimed, so I didn't bother to mention it. Besides, me being voteblocked made it pretty obvious.

@X1
Hmm. In that case we couldn't clear Overswarm (I suppose even if he's mafia, it could be a bus, but that strikes me as unlikely), so it would require a lot more analysis.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also, his coroner claim doesn't match up quite right. He said he only gets alignment, but my coroner ability got alignment AND role.
Cdubs explain this now.

Unless you are insane, which shouldn't happen, you should be able to get both if play remains consistent.

@everyone: Anyone play in a mafia where Coroner's gave different results to different people in the same game? I don't see why one would leave out info while the other gets additional information.

X1-12

Smash Champion
For everyone's reference, CDubs's D1 posts after Nich's claim
For those who are unvoting and what not, I may be confused, but I think we already hit 9 on Nich. I'm interested in his flip post claim, A one time coroner seems interesting to me. Suggests multiple janitoring effects? I still imagine he will come up town, but his claim does seem slightly bizzare.
So before, I really didn't think the case against Nich was strong. Though I understand people feel that he didn't refute points and instead got belligerent, I feel this is him being emotional more than scummy. That being said, the claim seems weird. Seems like he could be a "one time janitor" using "one time dead person role cop" as a cover.

@ Ranmaru, the reason the claim seems weird to me, is that for a coroner type ability to be in the game, either roles don't reveal upon death, or there are multiple janitor effects. That being said, if there are no role reveals, a one time coroner ability seems weak, and even if there are multiple janitoring effects, the coroner effect seems to defeat the purpose of having a janitor role in the set up. I suppose it is possible that he reveals names and allignments, but not full role details upon death, in which case a one time "role cop the dead" ability makes more sense.

I

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
Alright, I am fundamentally a jack of all trades.

I have 5 abilities

a one time coroner ability (allignment only).

a one time voyeur ability. I can see the roles that target a particular player at night.

A one time nurse save.

A one time vig ability.

A one time cop claim.

The reason I did not want to full claim everything is that I would have to explain that I am now vulnerable.

Night 1 I used my cop investigation on Zen. He cam up innocent. This is why I was hardcore not for lynching him day 2. Xen got votes on him while I wasn't around, otherwise I likely would have come forward

Night 2, I used my nurse save on myself. I speciifically asked xivii if I could do so since it is a one time ability. I did this because I suspected OS to be scum, possibly with FF, and saw myself as a likely target.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's weird that people say that Rajam has let off his steam on me, while OS made a good point that Cdubs has been ignoring me all game. I forgot about him.

So basically it was OS who has somehow had a townie read on me, that still should be looked at. Why would a cop have a turn around read like that?

Then Cdubs. He didn't really talk about me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Cdubs:

Why did you see yourself as a target? What made you semi-vulnareble?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Alright, I am fundamentally a jack of all trades.

I have 5 abilities

a one time coroner ability (allignment only).

a one time voyeur ability. I can see the roles that target a particular player at night.

A one time nurse save.

A one time vig ability.

A one time cop claim.
These are not specific enough. Paraphrase your abilities INCREDIBLY specifically, down to any conditions and restrictions that apply to them.

The reason I did not want to full claim everything is that I would have to explain that I am now vulnerable.

Night 1 I used my cop investigation on Zen. He cam up innocent. This is why I was hardcore not for lynching him day 2. Xen got votes on him while I wasn't around, otherwise I likely would have come forward

Night 2, I used my nurse save on myself. I speciifically asked xivii if I could do so since it is a one time ability. I did this because I suspected OS to be scum, possibly with FF, and saw myself as a likely target.
I'm skeptical about your cop investigation claim, since that's information that we've already confirmed.

Also skeptical about your nurse save on yourself. You didn't really strike me as a target going into Night 2, and self-preservation doesn't really help you much.

If you thought you were going to die, why didn't you vig one of your scumpicks?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Listen to this guy btw:

Since Ryu mixed up the replacements, we know that he is not scum with either. Him being scum with one he would know who they replaced since he would know who the previous bud was.

Also since we know from earlier that Gord and Glyph aren't scumbuddies that means that only a max of one scum could lay between Ryu, glg, and Ran. If one flips scum, the other two are not scum.

Out of this whole ordeal I'm inclined to think Ryu is town.

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
......................................... WOW/

I ****ed up.

Hard.

Gonna give it to y'all. I done slipped real bad. I claimed I targeted Zen, even though I wasn't stunned. Holy **** this is embarrasing.

congrats everyone, wow I'm dumb. Like REALLY REALLY dumb.

VOTE:CDUBS1987
Have fun with this guys.

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
Lol at further embarrasment.

VOTE:CDUBS1987

My apologies to all, but I figure this slip is TOO HUGE to not get noticed soon. Have fun rest of game.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
5 ability JoAT? Yeah that's bull****.

If you really had a vig ability you wouldn't have freaked out at me for saying that we had a "vig with no balls" in this game because you woulda known it was you.

And yeah, targetted Zen my *** as you've already admitted is a major **** up since you haven't been voteblocked.

lol good effort buddy, was fun playin with ya while it lasted.

Unvote: X1

Vote: Cdubs1987

Wanna do town a favor dubs and hammer yourself so you guaranteed flip? That is, if your passive ability claim isn't BS either. =P

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
.....I think you may have just hammered him, FF.

He already voted for himself.

$10 says that claim was BS though.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He's obviously scum if he's given up like that. Town has no reason to pull a fakeclaim that elaborate.

If he is scum, there's no reason he'll tell us all the ins and outs of his abilities, that wouldn't help his scummates.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ninja'd by dubs fixing his vote.

I was hoping to vote him before he fixed it to force him to hammer himself. ****. Oh well.

Anyway,

@ X1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5FFDj7vH6E&feature=related

You seriously don't know what trying to present opinions as facts REALLY looks like do you?

OS is assertive with his stances. It doesn't mean that when he asserts something he is actually contending it is fact. You need to read based on context.

Also I never suggested I had a PR *******. VT is a role too just like any other role, and Cdubs has no experience playing with me as anything in a forum setting. Saying he doesn't know my meta for certain roles makes no reference or suggestion to being a PR, but thanks for drawing necessary attention to stupid **** like that that doesn't concern you. I'm not saying anything regarding what role I have.

Concerning Raziek's callout on Rajam's lack of a followup after a soft PR suggestion, I definitely agree with him on the "what the hell happened to this" sentiments. Rajam will need looking into tomorrow if he doesn't feel like sharing info with us here in twilight/soon to be twilight.

If we have a doctor and you ****ing let OS die you are seriously the worst ****ing doctor to ever exist in Dgames history and I WILL REAM YOU OUT FOR IT IF YOU **** UP.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If someone else hasn't hammered him, go ahead and do so. I think it's pretty obvious he's going to flip scum.

Do you believe me now X1? =P

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Would anyone like to receive a message from me tonight? Anyone that needs more confirming from me?

Nich is soft-confirmed, so I can send one to him if desired.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@FF: Explain how "It is a mistake to wait until tomorrow noon to hammer" is NOT an opinion stated as fact. It happens to be what OS believes, but he takes the authority and states it as though its fricking gospel.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
There's a fine line between sounding wishy-washy and sounding like fact. OS treads on the fact side of the line.

U mad?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
EBWOP: I should also add that if he IS a cop, sounding assertive is definitely in his best interest, since he's town.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
From his point of view, it was a fact when he stated it.

How the hell could he possibly know for a fact that someone would be around to ENSURE that Cdubs would get hammered before the deadline. You personally "knew" that you would be around to do it, but OS didn't know that, and certainly NOT BEFORE you stated that you'd be around, which is when he made the post you're *****ing about.

Even after you posted that, that's still no guarantee that you'd be there to hammer. **** happens IRL and who knows, something could have come up and bam, now we miss out on a guaranteed scum lynch because of stupid bull**** that we shouldn't have left to chance in the first place.

Stop getting so bent out of shape over ******** semantics that have nothing to do with scumhunting at all, and just your own personal frustration with OS's conduct.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If he doesn't tell us, he's mafia. If he does, he's indy.

Pretty simple. Whether he intends to tell us the details of his indy ability is up to him, and who he wants to win.

Top Bottom