• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

X1-12

Smash Champion
There's a fine line between sounding wishy-washy and sounding like fact. OS treads on the fact side of the line.

U mad?
No, this is just wrong.

"I think we should end the Day now" = fine. Clearly stated opinion. Better if reasons are given but whatever

"I think we should end the Day now, maybe not, idk" = Not fine, Wishywashy.

"It is wrong to wait to end the Day" = Stating personal opinion as fact with no substantiation or anything.

@FrozenFlame: it DOES have to do with scumhunting. OS is using his assumed position of authority to direct the town and pull strings, this is clear. I've shown him doing it to Nich and to RR, something you've glossed over and something OS has dismissed as "a big AtE"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Stop getting so bent out of shape over ******** semantics that have nothing to do with scumhunting at all, and just your own personal frustration with OS's conduct.
I have that effect on people.

X1-12

Smash Champion
[collapse= Visual representation of scumminess]
After re-read. Some dead/missing players are missed out because I didn't really see the worth in bothering trying to read them as I couldn't see it adding much to the game.
-Zen
-
-
Red Ryu
-
-
-
-Luxor
-
-Rajam
-
-Nich
-
-Nabe
-
-
-Raziek
-
-Beatstick
-
-
-
-FF Least sure about his position. Confident in all other reads.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Ran
-
-
-
-OS[/collapse]

@Mod: Request Replacement

X1-12

Smash Champion
Raziek: Imagine your in a situation where you know exactly what you have to do, but its impossible for you to do so. That is this game for me

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I really can't understand exactly why you're so salty because I don't know your role, but we've got a scum, so what exactly is the problem?

We lynched VT Day 1, which is quite common.

Zen played pretty poorly given his role. If OS had targetted him, we'd have outed the cop. This is good HOW?

Day 3 we get scum.

Why are you so salty?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You guys cut off info. It's also bad that he was hammered because Cdubs voted himself, so that's also one less trail of vote.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also guys should we look back at how Cdubs interacted with people, and also his scumpick lists to see why he was doing what he was doing?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also guys should we look back at how Cdubs interacted with people, and also his scumpick lists to see why he was doing what he was doing?
Fry.jpg

Yes. Yes we should. You should reread connections after EVERY flip. Even town ones.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I find it somewhat ironic that Ranmaru is the one saying this, when he's one of our number one lynch candidates for tomorrow. (Barring an unexpected flip or night result)

Seriously, what the hell were you smoking? xD

Rajam

Smash Champion
@Raz: in your #2094 read CDubs' entry and read OS' entry, see any bias? Each ability is 'confirmable', or at least just as confirmable as the other. Explain why being a pretty standard Fighter/Warrior class = fits the cop claim or get the bias out your head and re-evaluate the claim, I don't mind which.

confirmability and possible false-confirms:

CDubs could be a scum role which can target dead players.

OS could be a mafia stalker(or similar) with any indy result, or could be mafia bussing with a fake guilty

@Raz: you know how many non-flips there have been? Is it truly surprising that there's multiple roles to counterbalance that?

@Raz: How about this:

Ran Lynch
Cdubs coroner Zen
Doctor protects NOT Cdubs or OS - in case doctor is paranoid and RBs as well as protect, it also means if scum decide to kill one, the other gets cleared/confirmed without us having to lynch one of them.

Worst case scenario: We lynch Ran and then CDubs claims RB'ed toMorrow, we are in the same situation except without Ran, this is not a loss.

Side Note: Its possible even if CDubs is RB'ed he will get voteblocked, Zen only said its those who target him that are VB'd
Because my way we confirm the Power without Lynching a claimed PR. It also means we may be able to resolve the You v CDubs issue without running the risk of lynching the townie first meaning my plan reduces the risks too.

Anyone chime in on this plan please.
Could be, adding that Cdubs should hammer Ran to confirm he can't get a ??? flip

But at this point I'm also willing to believe more OS' claim than Cdubs, and I don't dislike the idea of lynching Cdubs. I know I said earlier that I didn't believe OS and it could be seen as a weird twist, but I had a reason to say that I didn't believe OS claim. I'll explain later, I have two pages yet to catch up

Please don't hammer yet, request votecount, and Cdubs should full-claim in case he hasn't.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I find it somewhat ironic that Ranmaru is the one saying this, when he's one of our number one lynch candidates for tomorrow. (Barring an unexpected flip or night result)

Seriously, what the hell were you smoking? xD
Why do you think I might flip normally? (You said I would)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@Ran: Where did I say that? I'd only advocate lynching you because you're being hella useless and tried to divert a lynch from someone who fakeclaimed and is scum or indy.

@Rajam: Pretty sure he's already been hammered, and he already ****ed up his fakeclaim. You're way behind.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Alright, I am fundamentally a jack of all trades.

I have 5 abilities

a one time coroner ability (allignment only).

a one time voyeur ability. I can see the roles that target a particular player at night.

A one time nurse save.

A one time vig ability.

A one time cop claim.

The reason I did not want to full claim everything is that I would have to explain that I am now vulnerable.

Night 1 I used my cop investigation on Zen. He cam up innocent. This is why I was hardcore not for lynching him day 2. Xen got votes on him while I wasn't around, otherwise I likely would have come forward

Night 2, I used my nurse save on myself. I speciifically asked xivii if I could do so since it is a one time ability. I did this because I suspected OS to be scum, possibly with FF, and saw myself as a likely target.
Please explain further , for example, your voyeur ability. I still feel this is kinda vague
( and wow @5 abilities...)

Rajam

Smash Champion
......................................... WOW/

I ****ed up.

Hard.

Gonna give it to y'all. I done slipped real bad. I claimed I targeted Zen, even though I wasn't stunned. Holy **** this is embarrasing.

congrats everyone, wow I'm dumb. Like REALLY REALLY dumb.

Have fun with this guys.
lololololol

---

Raziek I was thinking and I believe your ability can be used in a more effective way, for example, you could order people to breadcrumb their roles under your own very detailed instructions, or do some private questions which the affected player would respond at the next Day. There must be other ways as well; I think sending useless messages is wasting your ability. Of course it is under the assumption you're town

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rajam what do you think of me and Cdubs? Do you think either of us can be connected to you? Why?

(Others are speculating you may be because you let off steam on me)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Raz I'll answer your question later I'm looking for a quote but I have to go home now : ]

Rajam

Smash Champion
ok my soft claim:

I'm not a tracker nor a visiter role. Despite that, I received a random anonymous message at the start of this Day telling me that Cdubs was visited by OS (N2). I said I didn't believe OS to see if anyone would say or breadcrumb something about sending a message to me. I didn't found anything (well I suck at finding breadcrumbs anyways...). Why? Because I wanted to know who would send that kind of message to me. That's really random; why didn't glg received that message, since he was confirmed town? Whoever sent that message I doubt he is town alligned.

Thoughts?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That's.... quite odd. Well, it definitely wasn't me, since I sent to OS Night 1, and GLG on Night 2.

What causes you to believe that person isn't Town aligned? It's possible they're a watcher who can send results, and outing themself could be a bad choice. It might not be that bad now that OS is outed Cop. He's likely to get blocked tonight.

If we have a watcher who watches OS tonight, we'll learn one or two people. The doctor for SURE, if we have one, and the roleblocker and/or killer (should there be no doc left alive.)

Rajam

Smash Champion
FF/BeatStick/Ranmaru

Calling on possible scum left. Gonna take X1 quote on Zen that one of glg/RR/Ran is scum so is less likely RR is scum

If Cdubs flips indy OS will gain a lot of town points: we'll be a able to discard a suicide scum strategy with self-buses, and it would be unlikely that scum OS would had risked calling Cdubs indy-scum

Cdubs mafia, then we can't put OS as town cop 100%; OS wouldn't be as "clean" as if Cdubs flips Indy. Still, I'm more inclined to trust OS until proven otherwise

I seriously and honestly don't understand why X1 got so salty ?¿?

Rajam

Smash Champion
That's.... quite odd. Well, it definitely wasn't me, since I sent to OS Night 1, and GLG on Night 2.

What causes you to believe that person isn't Town aligned? It's possible they're a watcher who can send results, and outing themself could be a bad choice. It might not be that bad now that OS is outed Cop. He's likely to get blocked tonight.

If we have a watcher who watches OS tonight, we'll learn one or two people. The doctor for SURE, if we have one, and the roleblocker and/or killer (should there be no doc left alive.)
I believe is not town alligned because, instead of sending the message to glg, who is confirmed town, the message was sent to me and I'm not mod-town confirmed or something similar, I'm just in there among the pile of people under suspicion

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Twilight 3 Begins & Fire! replaces X1-12

6/11 | 03.02.11 11:59AM EST

votee|voters
Overswarm|Rajam/Ranmaru/

Cdubs1987|BeatStick/Overswarm/Red Ryu/Raziek/Cdubs1987/frozenflame751/

Ranmaru|Fire!/

No Vote|Nicholas1024/giraffelasergun/

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Hey guys, confirming replacement. I've got 2000+ posts to go through so give me some time to catch up.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Point of advice? Start from the Day/Night action results, then go from the beginning.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Fire! jumping in? :3

Just take your time Fire!

@Rajam: You did? Odd. I think it might be what Raziek is saying about not picking a recipient or maybe they did pick you for one reason or another. I think it's most likely to be what Raziek said with not picking if so, it doesn't make sense to pick you over GLG or other more likely town.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Like I said, barring shenanigans with Night results presenting a more obvious target (or a dead Ran), he's the best choice.

Oh, and if we actually have a vig with nuts, PLEASE SHOOT RAN.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's been obvious for awhile that if we have a vig he has no balls so I approve of GLG's fix.

X1 pissing, moaning, and quitting is also mad lame.

Never before has twilight felt so long holy **** give me a flip.

And yeah tip for you Fire!, if cdubs flips mafia specifically then the first thing you should do in your re-read is read all of his posts. If he flips indy then do what OS said.

Top Bottom