• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry everyone, I'm on vacation in Florida for spring break. I'll have net access but won't be spending much time on the comp at all while I'm here. I'll try to get on at least once a day though.

Anyway, sorry for jumping the gun OS but there's no reason for me not to claim at this point. I'm your friend the motivator. My ability was only 2 shots though and only worked on odd nights, so at this point I'm only VT now. But yeah, looking forward to pretty much having the whole game investigated by tomorrow. Clutch ****.

OS, unless you have a guilty and are trying to get connections from your guilty to find potential mafia partners, you should claim your results so we don't waste time chasing distracting townies.

As far as Rajam is concerned, he can totally die. Mostly because of his kneejerk reaction to your claim yesterday and his hesitance to attack me full when asked deliberately for his thoughts on me, but yeah, I'm fine with his lynch.

Still trying to decipher wtf the deal was with Ran's ridiculous play yesterday and his opening today. Still can't tell if he's scum trollin or just being ridiculously dumb and distracting town.

I need to go over RR again and finally figure out if he's scum. Not having a single mafia flip all game is really starting to ****ing irritate me.

At this point GLG (obv), Nich and OS are my confirmed town reads.

If anyone has info that can corroborate my claim (i.e. whatever the deal is with this anon message about Fire! targeting me) don't hesitate to reveal it. Like I said, at this point my PR's usefulness is gone, I'm just a functional VT now.

My favorite FE character is probably either like Lyn or Pent. FE7 so good.

More thoughts tomorrow, when I get a chance to read up again.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
5/9 | 03.15.11 11:59AM EST

votee|voters
Ranmaru|BeatStick/

No Vote|Nicholas1024/giraffelasergun/Rajam/Ranmaru/Overswarm/Red Ryu/Raziek/frozenflame751/

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll claim results after I get all the information I need for things to make sense to me.

Rajam, what do you think of beatstick?

Ranmaru, what do you think of Rajam? Frozen Flame?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh, and FF is correct that I was visited on N1 and N3.

If anyone else has the ability, counterclaim now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think it is odd Rajam hasn't said anything when I was going crazy about my own lynch. As if he was trying to purposely ignore me. He hasn't really been gunning for anyone else besides me. He even thought I'd claim early, how can that be helpful to town? (even though I haven't been much help anyways) I'm good with Rajam dieng.

I just don't believe in claiming without pressure. (I have claimed at l2 before, that was because I didn't trust the town, it was a newb game)

FF, I wouldn't mind dieing. Well, I'm actually not totally sure on FF. I just don't like him because of his inactivity. I have played with him in SC and he seemed to be just as inactive I think. At the time I wasn't focusing on him, I was just trying to do my thing. So I'm null with FF. I'd actually like you to cop him if possible, Overswarm. (Eventually) unless any of you guys believe in your ability to read FF.

Only thing I can think of: Why did FF claim early? How can we sure it's a valid claim?

Not the motivator. So I guess that's like a vig? Since FF says he had two shots and ran out?

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'll claim results after I get all the information I need for things to make sense to me.

Rajam, what do you think of beatstick?

Ranmaru, what do you think of Rajam? Frozen Flame?
BeatStick is also a player that would likely be scum, but by discard. He said himself last Day he was a new player, and that thing called my attention because I think he has been playing ok, quite careful and politically correct on his wording. I admit I haven't paid much attention to him, mostly due to how we shared reads on D1 (Ran scum, Zen town...) so I read his posts with the predisposition and premise he was just town. I only recently at the end of last Day I started to watch him more carefully, after his vote on Zen D2 and because he has been more silent and pasive since then. I'll add a little more on BeatStick but only after I claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I guess for Raziek's question, I guess my first liked one is Janaff, dudes pretty cool. For a close second I like Brom.

Odd question, why you asking this?

~

Ranmaru...I dunno he might be a hero, bomb, or jester like role, I have no clue but it's a possibility, his sudden change doesn't make sense to me.

I'm gonna look back at the old posts to figure something out.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm Leanne, the Heron. Town Supporter. My ability is the Galdyr of Vigor but because of my frailty I was only able to use the ability twice, and not concurrently (i.e. odd nights only).

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Makes sense in flavor context. I'll buy it, especially given OS's results.

So, let's look at our list:

2. BeatStick
4. frozenflame751 - Claimed Leanne, Mercenary Supporter
5. Glyph Ranmaru
6. Gordito giraffelasergun - Jill, Confirmed Vanilla Mercenary
9. Nicholas1024 - Claimed Ike, Town Coroner/Census Taker
10. Overswarm - Claimed Boyd, Town Cop
11. Rajam
12. Raziek - Ranulf, Mercenary Agent
13. Red Ryu

Beat, Ran, Rajam, and Red Ryu is our scum pool.

OS, I'd like you to claim your results as soon as you can, my survey today will provide information that may narrow our scum pool even further.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm Leanne, the Heron. Town Supporter. My ability is the Galdyr of Vigor but because of my frailty I was only able to use the ability twice, and not concurrently (i.e. odd nights only).
This is your ability and role name as stated by Xivii?

@all

I'm reading, but cannot make a substantial post atm. Will later.

I won't be rushed with my claiming, I want information first; everyone will answer my questions before I claim results.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Beatstick, do you find it odd that Rajam hasn't focused on you at all, but since my lynch is near, he is starting to think you may be scum?

Why haven't you defended yourself against that? Are you ok with being paired up with me?

Beat!

Smash Master
From his POV, I haven't claimed anything yet, and it's true that I've been less active than I was during the first Days, so I can see where he's coming from.

I'm more concerned about his role fishing and his general reaction to OS's claim. He could deff be scum.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Explain what logical thought proccess did you follow to use your ability on OS

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What do people think of the abductions? Scum or indy faction, I want to recheck this based on last night's no kill but abduction.

@Nich: When you were roleblocked D1, did you get a message from the mod telling you that you were roleblocked?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@FF

What do you think of Beatstick?

Go ahead and answer Rajam's question too.

@Beatstick

No, we aren't mass claiming. Not yet, anyway.

Raziek said:
OS, I'd like you to claim your results as soon as you can, my survey today will provide information that may narrow our scum pool even further.
Red flag.

I really hope you're not using your ability to try to get information from someone stupid enough to reveal their role to you and you alone. Your alignment is not confirmed in any way.

I'd like to remind people that CDubs was the Mad King Ashnard and he had, oh, three or four abilities. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it is easily possible for our abductor to have other abilities.

Maybe the abductor can coroner, like Nich? If this is the case, I can see how that ability would be useful. Gives the abductor a pretty awesome safe claim. But Nich claimed prior and claimed a pretty high-line character, so it's likely he had that safeclaim to begin with if he is scum. More importantly, he claimed roleblocked and said his ability didn't work; same night, there was an abduction. Could still have been faking roleblocked, but we'll figure that out later.

Maybe the abductor can send anonymous messages, like Raziek? I can see how that can lead people astray. I know the mafia Spy can make use of it, why couldn't an abductor?

Point is, we've been clearing people based on their being town or mafia, but the abductor could be either indie OR mafia and, at least if indie, almost certainly has more abilities than one. Some of them even confirmable, and may seem like town abilities.

Given that there was no NKill tonight, it's quite possible that the abductor is mafia. Because of that, I'm going to take a risk here and focus my efforts on those we don't currently know, rather than those that
we do know things about.

That said, don't take it as truth. Just a hunch at the moment.

FF's abilities sound true, and his claim sounds alright. Do I necessarily trust him because of his claim? No. Enough to where he's not at the top of my list at the moment, but anyone that says "here's my claim after the fact and also I can't prove it anymore" is under suspect. An abductor that gained information from his abductees wouldn't be crazy. That said, if he DID steal his claim from someone abducted, it'd have to be X1/Fire!.... and I don't see X1 giving me two abilities to use via his NActions on N1 and N3. So I believe FF at the moment even though he lived past N1.

Raziek said:
2. BeatStick
4. frozenflame751 - Claimed Leanne, Mercenary Supporter
5. Glyph Ranmaru
6. Gordito giraffelasergun - Jill, Confirmed Vanilla Mercenary
9. Nicholas1024 - Claimed Ike, Town Coroner/Census Taker
10. Overswarm - Claimed Boyd, Town Cop
11. Rajam
12. Raziek - Ranulf, Mercenary Agent
13. Red Ryu
Honestly? I think Ranmaru should go toDay unless I get new information. His panic mode before was pretty telling.

Rajam, you were roleblocked, correct? Well, there was an abduction tonight so if we can believe your roleblock then we know it's not you.

Given that complete assumption, we get Ranmaru, Beatstick, and Red Ryu left on the "abductor radar" for today. Tomorrow will include those who have claimed.

So far, all of us that have claimed have been able to prove our abilities and/or alignment in one way or another. FF claims to have visited me on N1 and N3, and those actions did occur. GLG was revived. Nich targetted Zen and was voteblocked. I got a guilty on CDubs and he flipped indie. Raziek has sent messages to multiple people, one mod town confirmed. Whether any of us have more abilities is nto determined, but we at least have those we have claimed. FF's is the weakest, but it works.

I wasn't roleblocked today, and investigated one of those three. I'll post my results after my questions are answered in full by everyone, and no sooner.

I'm just kind of thinking aloud at the moment. Trying to figure things out.

0 mafia flips
Serial Killer flip
Kill every day until the serial killer dies
Abduction every day

Maybe there is no mafia?

Maybe mafia was all abducted.

Adumbrodeus / X1 / Nabe scum team possible.

I'm not roleblocked, nor killed, nor abducted.

Maybe mafia is looking for abductor and is counting me out for now? If I get a guilty on the abductor, that'd certainly help them.

Maybe we have a town roleblocker and they roleblocked mafia? That would incriminate Rajam. No kill toNight. But was an abduction. Not Rajam.

But Nich was roleblocked. Maybe someone was suspicious? That doesn't make sense. I don't know.

Two days remain if there is lynch/kill/abduction every Night. Three if there is only lynch/abduction.

No lynch isn't an option anymore.

Ranmaru feels like a silver platter. Never trust a silver platter. But if someone was going to be one, it would be Ranmaru. Musn't overthink that. Don't trust a silver platter, but don't catch and release a dying fish. Ran's scummy. Will flip mafia or indie, so it's an automatic gain. Believe Ran is the play for toDay.

Nich is quiet. Too quiet. Starting to not feel like Nich anymore. No bite. Hiding. Considered town from results, but Godfather (or, heaven forbid, godfather indie) possibility existing. Not important now. Important in lylo.

FF's inactivity makes it difficult to read him, but his claim makes sense. Makes no sense for abductor to have that ability or mafia to use it. Town?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What do people think of the abductions? Scum or indy faction, I want to recheck this based on last night's no kill but abduction.

@Nich: When you were roleblocked D1, did you get a message from the mod telling you that you were roleblocked?
Nich, don't answer this.

Rajam, answer this.

No one else comment on this until Rajam answers.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Uh, can I ask why you want Rajam answering a question which wasn't addressed to him, OS?

Rajam

Smash Champion
@ OS: About town rblocker, I find that very unlikely, since Nich claimed rblocked N1, I don't think someone town would have rblocked Nich

I'll address your other points asap

Rajam

Smash Champion
Originally Posted by Red Ryu

Nich, don't answer this.

Rajam, answer this.

No one else comment on this until Rajam answers.
ok, we saw Cdubs is serial killer indy with a bulletproof ability, which should mean there is someone else with a NKill ability. Since we haven't seen more than one nKill at the same time, and assuming the NKills N1 and N2 were due to Cdubs, I'd say that adumb is/was (depends on if removed people will come back at some point or not) indy with a NKill ability (probably Black Knight?); that would leave the removals due to mafia, since I don't think mafia has been unable to NKill 3 nights (that would mean only one mafia member can do the NKills and, either was removed, or hasn't been able to NKill 3 times in a row...). I've seen games before where only 1 mafia member can do the NKill, but the overall trend is that mafia can assign who does the NKills; considering that, is most likely that whoever else was able to NKill is indy, or less likely I think, vig (either adumb or Nabe). So in resume, my picks would be:

adumb -> Black Knight with a NKill ability
Nabe -> ??? no idea, but I thought he was the one who used his ability on OS
removals -> Due to mafia

Flavorwise, we know Ashnard was indy and in the game, and it's highly likely the Black Knight was added into the game as well (and he would be 100% indy). As I stated earlier, mafia should be 3 guys, one rblocker, some sort of rolecop due to what I explained earlier of me being rblocked instead of OS, and one janitor or abductor: not very sure what of those two could be: removals suggest is an abductor, but abductor wouldn't explain why Zen flipped ??? on his lynch, so I consider the possibility of a janitor as well.

---

I got a PM telling me that my action failed. It didn't say roleblocked, it's just my guess that I got rblocked.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Why do you assume Adum is the vig or black night over Nabe and Fire!?
Not Fire!/X1 because that would mean he didn't use his ability/failed twice, plus, OS got a town cop on him

Nabe mmm guess could be, but I find it more unlikely due to his gameplay; one Night in which he didn't NKilled/failed, but moslty, I think indies are more open to lynch just anyone, because they don't care, but all he was doing was tunneling Zen and at the end when Zen was gonna get lynched, Nabe was saying that we shouldn't lynch him... that doesn't make much sense to me as indy play.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nabe was also wagon hopping. (Yet Glyph did this too right after)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not Fire!/X1 because that would mean he didn't use his ability/failed twice, plus, OS got a town cop on him

Nabe mmm guess could be, but I find it more unlikely due to his gameplay; one Night in which he didn't NKilled/failed, but moslty, I think indies are more open to lynch just anyone, because they don't care, but all he was doing was tunneling Zen and at the end when Zen was gonna get lynched, Nabe was saying that we shouldn't lynch him... that doesn't make much sense to me as indy play.
I can underatand Fire/X1 a bit more, unlikely they are a vig.

I think vig didn't take a shot N1 or it was Adum.

Taking a shot N1 is unlikely unless someone gets a hard read annd knows someone is scum. So I feel like N1 no shot was taken. So of the people dead and/or not around we have,

Adum, Luxor, or Nabe.

Really those are the only three, or Vig is playing dumb/unlucky hitting bulletproof. Not sure which it can be and frankly I think role fishing like this is as far as I will go looking for it, since it doesn't matter.

More so that your confident it was Adum, which is interesting though understandable.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Red flag.

I really hope you're not using your ability to try to get information from someone stupid enough to reveal their role to you and you alone. Your alignment is not confirmed in any way.
You may be disappointed to hear this, but yeah, that had been the plan. I had intended on passing the information (whether you choose to believe it or not) along to you tonight.

Alternatively, I have someone's claim, if you'd like me to reveal it, in order to corroborate with your investigation results, or for further inference.

I mean no malicious intention whatsoever, and my ability and alignment are as I have claimed from the very beginning. What would you like me to do, OS?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote: Raziek

It's really starting to bother me that in almost every post you make you find it necessary to include that you are indeed town in one way or another.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
OS is leading the show right now. He's the cop, and has results. I'm not going to out someone who I think is Town, unless the Cop wants me to.

He's either going to scan and verify the claim, or choose to believe it, and scan someone else.

Don't even start with me, GLG. You died on Night 1, and haven't done **** since, just because you're confirmed.

The only reason I mentioned my alignment at all was this line:

Overswarm said:
Your alignment is not confirmed in any way.
I'm trying to help out Town, and I trust Overswarm as the claimed cop to make a decision in whether or not I should reveal this today, or simply send it to him tonight.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't try to shut GLG down just because he died N1.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, they haven't. People are focusing on OS's results. He hasn't given them yet. Plus new info, like FF claim.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm not concerned with Ran right now because it's the easy lynch. Feels like a trap to me.

Do you have any justification for trying to get yourself lynched, Ran?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
As far as my roleblocking was concerned, all I actually got was a PM stating my action had failed and I couldn't use it again. I was never explicitly told I was roleblocked, I merely assumed.

Top Bottom