• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah! I found it. I was looking through the games I thought I have seen the role of Abductor.

It was Majora's Mask.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anyways, I think these are important posts from X1 that we should keep in mind. First two quotes are in response to rajam. Third is his case on me/os/rajam with other goodies in there. : D Even though he condemns me in this case (I was too lazy to defend myself on it) it is still very important in my eyes.

Since OS investigated X1 as town this should be legit.

are you seriously calling me lazy
after just massively butting heads with OS
and having to repeatedly pull up and link
posts over and over

especially when
you are calling who is the lynch
with little reasoning at all
and without having read the thread

I've explained every read I've made toDay
and you haven't read the thread
and I'm lazy for not spoon feeding you
something which you should have read already.

And then even more dumb
you say "Is there not anything else on OS?"
despite in post #1598
the one you just responded to
I pointed out several other things
and asked you to respond to them
which you ignored.
Have you read any of this Day

Do you have any examples of me ordering people to do my work for me, other than this time a few posts ago where I pointed you to the specific posts I'm talking about rather than quoting 15-20 of them

Why do you choose to ignore what I just said about OS despite me asking you to respond to it for the second time.
@Red Ryu: In case you didn't realise (you totally didn't), Overswarm just totally played you. Read this post as it is OS blatantly appealing to you (Zen mentions this in #1602) by just saying exactly what you want to hear. He pushes your buttons by calling my play bad and suddenly because he's buddied you a little you agree with him. This means then when he makes an entirely unsubstantiated, but confident sounding post about Zen's D1 play you assume he must be right and hammer the wrong person way earlier than it should have been (Look here, you practically realise it yourself), I don't think you are scum for this because I understand why you thought it was the right thing to do, you just weren't thinking straight. You likely wont believe me because you don't want to consider that you could be wrong - I don't blame you, everyone starts like that - but you will be a better player and you will help town more if you stay level headed. Read these, they should give you a better insight into how to play
Based on your play so far I reckon there's a 50/50 chance you'll listen to what I'm saying now, but seriously regardless of anything else actually read the quotes, they will help you play better and understand the game better, they are quotes from some of the best players on this site.

@Nicholas1024: OS has been playing you all game and you fail to realise it too. Early on D1 he was pressing your buttons, he agrees with you in your thoughts on Zen/X1 team etc etc.(This is the post where you totally buy into it - You think he is town because his reads lined up with yours?) Earlier in like OS' first post (#156 I think?) OS says something about how its good you wont tunnel. He is pushing your buttons.

This post by you massively disappointed me, I try to convince you to even consider that you might be wrong, saying if you could tunnel less then you could be a great player like FF. This is shameful, you know FF hasn't made a real post in 5 days but because he is voting Zen then that means its OK to not consider that you could be wrong. Its annoying because after D1 I genuinely thought you had gotten over the tunnelling thing but after this relapse you are obviously not. Here is an exercise you can do, every time you are sure and you are really pushing for someone because they are scum, re-read their posts and try to prove yourself wrong. Yes, write out a case for why they are town and then afterwards legitimately compare the two, by listing the pros and cons of each if you need. If this does not work for you then I literally have no idea how you will get out of the mindset you have.

Why Ranmaru is scum

Normally at this point I'd just yak on and on about how good I am at reading newbies (*looks at GLG*) but I'm sure I'd get complained at by several people.

Contradiction here

If you look here there a massive "get out" clause in this, he is leaving the option open to vote GLG, despite the fact he says he wants Beat/Lux gone. He still leaves space to go back on what he said and make it not look like he is wrong or contradicting himself. This is a common scum tactic to avoid attention.

Completely out of the blue followed by this reasoning

Massive contradiction, he says here that Zen's point about Luxor/Beat should be ignored because town doesn't know if Zen is town, and then goes on to make a point about Zen which relies entirely on people knowing that Ranmaru is town.. This is possibly the worst reason to jump on a wagon I've seen in all my mafia games. He later justifies it like this:

This is not a townie making a mistake, this is scum asking terrible questions when trying to look town. There was a big furore over when I said OS ToDay, Ran toMorrow and there's no way he could have missed it

Will leave it there because I don't doubt Town will be able to lynch Ran on their own tbh.

OS-Ranmaru Connections

#1523 when I am on OS he suddenly starts talking about Raz, for seemingly no reason, he's not a viable lynch nor had he said anything of note recently. The wagon he has been talking all about how its likely that both X1 AND OS are scum and then suddenly switches to deciding to vote Zen. At this sort of point in time people are talking about how it is going to come down to Zen/OS and then Ranmaru decides to use the worst justification ever to jump on Zen's wagon. In case its not clear it looks heavily as though Ran is trying to save his scumbuddy and move the lynch towards Zen, his sudden change in stance from continually quesitoning me/OS and then talking about it being distracting is very telling. If I had to call it I would say OS has the more powerful PR, likely GF or something (questioning me/OS lots: 1, 2, 3, 4. then Saying the argument is distracting)

So who else is scum?

Rajam, likely. The post in #1265 he doesn't like Ran for voting towards a new wagon with just less than 30 hours left. Yet Rajam does exactly this towards a Ran lynch toDay (#1626, #1631 (both also 30 hours from deadline). He also has a contradiction here: Dun't see how his defence here justifies anything he did. He did exactly what OS did but he called OS scum for it, who cares about the flip? He's pushing the lynch one way (away from OS mind) based purely on his own read, not taking into account the reads of others. Either its distancing or just a standalone scumtell from Raj, I don't mind.

Rajam's connections

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12157930&postcount=1265

#1265 here looks like a distancing FoS: There's like literally no reason to FoS in that situation. He could have just easily said that he wont forget what OS did. It also looks like distancing away from Ran when he randomly switches back to OS for no given reason, his Ran vote basically did nothing.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12170573#post12170573 (Random switching back to OS)

Look at #1350: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12173288&postcount=1350

Rajam says: "I've already voted OS this Day" when the question was why did he vote OS, why did he need to state that he had already voted OS? seems to really want everyone to know that he did or something.

This is pretty telling if one or two of those three flip scum, its like saying IF you think x and y are scum, don't include our scummate z in there too.. I don't think the way Rajam has pursued Ran is anything like how I went after OS. Keep it in mind mostly if Rajam ever flips scum. Its not that telling if the others do.

TL;DR: Ran and OS are scum, Rajam I am less sure on but fits most likely I think. Ran and OS you will be fine if you follow blindly but acutally use your brains when pushing Rajam. Look at how he interacts with OS and whether he actually gets OS lynched or not. Raj wouldn't ever actually bus OS I don't think

As I write this I'm getting sick. Other reads in short unexplained form

Nabe is probably the last scum, but its not a strong read and it could easily be FF or maybe one of my nulls (see later). Seriously don't forget FF, get him replaced or atleast prodded or some ****.

Luxor/Beat are now null. I really don't remember them that much about them, luxor is the more townie of the two

RR is probably town because of a post Zen made about him. It went something like "how can you still think RR is scum after post #___" (if someone links or quotes this I'll love them) but I forgot to check the post. I dont doubt Zen's read on RR though plus I'm leaning town on him right now, mainly because as shown previously it looks more like he's being played while unaware rather than being a conscious part of a scumplan

Raz is probably town still, but shouldn't be given a free pass.

CDubs is probably town but potentially indy. unlikely though

Nich is town, same rationale as for RR, remember what I said to GLG on D1, you can't call Nich scum for tunnelling or for being wrong. I'm like 90% confident, so take it as a strong recommendation, not as gospel

If the abductor is lynched. Lynching Adum would not be a bad idea iirc he was scummyish D1. Get rid of him before Raz/Nich/RR/Luxor/Beat. Not that strong a read

imo this lynch order would win the game for town, probably before the end of this list.
OS
Ran
Rajam
Nabe
Cdubs
Adum (if released)
Beat
Luxor

Good cop targets (descending order):
Rajam
Nabe
FF
Beat

cop wants to start playing to figure out those players who no-one is sure about, ie the ones above.

@Raziek: Target GLG tonight

@All: Don't get GLG to direct Night actions. Yeah he's town but that doesn't mean he's right. Listen to his voice but listen to everyone else's too. /generic

I will talk to xiivi about whether I am replacing or not.
jjjjjjjjjjjjj

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think X1's claims of Rajam ignoring X1's posts, and not reading, is legit. Even Rajam himself has admitted to skimming. At least twice he hasn't "noticed" my responses to his claim, and never responded to them. He admitted to skimming my catch up post. Why would he do that? (I think he would do that so that he could still accuse me for his early case)

I do NOT think Rajam has read much. If I am scummy for skimming, so should Rajam. He also was a floater with his votes.

OS didn't notice that Rajams's whole vote chart was focused on me, since I was busy with school and couldn't post at such times. I think I have expressed care for this game (earlier on) with my effort, nothing else. My inactivity was not planned, I was busy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also: Frozen Flame thought that I was scum with X1. Now that OS investigated X1, doesn't this leave him with one scum pick?

I'm re-reading FF's posts directed towards X1 but I'd like to see what FF thought of X1 before, and what he thinks of his playerslot being removed now?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hmmm let's see. I have no idea.

OS told me earlier that the mafia could remove themselves... But I'll think about nk's later.

I think there should be more looked at OS's flip flop with my reads, and then Rajam not following up on it. (He is very persistent, yet he doesn't really push hard on OS)
Where did OS tell you this? Can you quote it?
So lynch either of OS or Rajam.

Definetly against your lynch after mine, Beastick.

Everyone else I don't know. Also I guess we should re-evaluate our reads.

How many myslynches does town have? (I don't really look at the numbers)
OS is definitely not getting lynched. He nabbed an indy, so it wasn't a bus. I doubt mafia has a rolecop, that would make them too powerful in a game with all these ??? flips.

On that note, we technically have two mis-lynches. GLG on Day 1, and Zen if Nich's coroner result is correct.

Oh oh wait!

@OS: Why did you think Cdubs was being indie at the start, since this was the reason you investigated him? I'd say good catch. Like Cdbus was so scummy that he was higher than me on the investigating list, (not that I ask for that stuff), and at the time you were ignoring me and calling me town. (dunno why)
If you look back, OS pegged Cdubs as indy quite early, because he mentioned the abductor in a "Hmmm... interesting" way with no sort of actual conjecture or information on the topic.
You mean Megaman Zero, right OS? :awesome:

On a more serious note, I am seriously torn about OS's alignment now that CDubs has flipped scum. Part of me is screaming "He's the unCC'd cop, his guilty DID flip anti-town, X1 was just tunneling, how can you think about lynching him?!?"

The other half of me is screaming "X1 was right all along! He's the mafia stalker (or something similar), he's been buddying you and playing you for a sap this whole game, the cop thing was just was an evil Xiivi fakeclaim!"

And either way if I guess wrong, OS/X1 will have perfect reason to be furious at me during postgame. :urg:

I need to take a closer look at this.
OS is town. I can't see any reason to disbelieve this.

Do you now?
I'll second OS here: How do you know the abductor is indie, Ran? He could easily be a mafia corpse eater.
You don't seem to be busy now. Go ahead and respond to X1's case.
Question for you, Overswarm. Evidently you survived the night, so I'm going to assume we have a doctor. Who did you scan last night, and what was your result?

I have a feeling you scanned me, due to the specificity of your request yesterday.

Now, I have a simple question to ask everyone:

Who is your favorite Fire Emblem character? You may name multiple if you choose.

This question may seem rather irrelevant, but I messaged someone last night to set this question up. Do not claim that I messaged you, friend.

If this goes as planned, I will be passing the information I gained to OS (because I believe his claim, and GLG cannot do much with it) tonight.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@GLG: Why are you voting OS? Who else do you think should go? Why or why not?

I think it was good that GLG was revived, now he can use his vote without fear of being hunted down (but now can be nk bait) but he should use his vote wisely, since he is mod confirmed town to us.
I state that I think GLG being revived was good because of being able to be confirmed townie, this doesn't RELATE to his play at all. Notice I asked GLG about his crappy play in this very post.

Also, I think GLG being revived wasn't a smart idea (sorry GLG), but maybe it was if the reviver has limited choices or time. That I am not sure, but I give that person the benefit of the doubt.

Raziek is not scummy to me for claiming early. He only is hurting town by letting scum know of his role without the NEED.

@Raziek: What do you think of scum possibly nk'ing you?
Well, it seems here that when I initally saw a townie get revived, I thought it was good for us since he could use his revival to his advantage. This was not related to his play.

Yet, I noticed he was doing even worse. Where is GLG? I said it wasn't a smart idea later because GLG didn't use the revival wisely as I had said in that original post. GLG FAILED VULT. Glg I hope you can get some motivation to help town as I did. I did feel like giving up, but I won't let town go down because of my poor play, so please reconsider Vult's actions and pay him dearly with EFFORT AND THINKING.

It was at least a week before those two reads. There was enough time that I could have changed reads. Seriously, after that amount of time I could tell GLG wasn't amounting to much.

OS: Well, I just didn't want a possible townie to die, simple as that. (I mean his claim seems believable) And I'd lynch Beatstick and Luxor over Ryu and GLG.

But a GLG lynch will help me read Zen and X1. (Nabe too)
This is true. I believed Nich's claim, and I didn't think GLG should die. I will not lynch JUST TO LYNCH. We have to save townies too. Even at the own cost at our own lives.

You know, the X1 v OS argument has been misleading. I'll vote Zen in five minutes.
This point I give to X1. I jumped on the Zen wagon. Zen was scummy, and I thought I'd rather jump on that then a possible townie lynch. I don't care if that would get me convicted later.

He would wait until I was lynched later because he knows I'll flip town. He wants to wait until D3 to possibly save himself. That is scummy.

Unvote: X1
Vote: Zen

X1 is wrong here. Zen shouldn't think it is ok for people to follow him because HE KNOWS HE IS TOWN. They should use their own brains was my point.

Regardless of my flip, zen was hoping to get a scum flip from me. He would then use this for self-preservation, which was scummy. He was trying to clear himself, and thus this would be wasted. It would only work if I flipped scum, yet would people question him?

I like Zen, I like his play. I just didn't like his play here, and I guess it was due to the role. I don't really care much about roles.

@X1: So you are pursuing OS. Give 1-2 reasons why he should die today. If his lynch got derailed, who would you lynch then? Why?

@OS: Who are your scumpicks? 2-3 please, with brief explanations.
I was trying to get responses and reads from these two. And I like to ask questions, I don't find it harmful at all. I may have skimmed ALOT of the os vs x1 during the whole game, actually.

If you read, you'd notice I stopped at the Rajam case. I was too tired too continue. So at times if I skim or forget things, I like to ask simple questions to garner the main points of these people's main focus of their arguments.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Favorite character: Soren.

WAIT

LUTE

I LOVE LUTE OMFG OMG.

She is the ****. She says "I'm pretty good watch out" and SHE IS.

LUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IF IT WASNT FOR HER I WOULDNT HAVE WON THE GAME OMG. Dodges like pro.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Raz: This is my question about the Abductor, and his response. Although it was mostly a yes/no answer. I was hoping for details. Unhelpful. ;-;

Ran said:
@OS:

Well I know Abductor can take away people, but can mafia do such things to other mafia to confuse us?
OS said:
Yes, and the US government destroyed the World Trade Center so they could go to war with Iraq.

Also, in regards to OS nabbing Cdubs, is there a chance indies could be indies with others?

What did you think of Cdubs "Hmmm... interesting" post about abductor?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also X1's OS/Me connections can't really ... connect since OS is the cop.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Raz: I didn't know that. I thought Abductor was just indie.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rajam, Frozenflame. I want your stances on each other.
Hard to tell, due to FF's overall inactivity (specially on key moments, like Day ends) and the fact that his posts don't leave scum tells or something like that. If anything I'd go for null/scum due to the lack of a more persistent scumhunt (he throws accusations, but I think they don't leave an impact over time) and he hasn't explicitely "invited" people to follow his reads, which could probably mean he is leaving implicit hidden seeds around so others finish doing the mislynches.
Ehrm null/slightly scum on FF.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rajam, who do you think should go after me? Why?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@Raz: This is my question about the Abductor, and his response. Although it was mostly a yes/no answer. I was hoping for details. Unhelpful. ;-;

Also, in regards to OS nabbing Cdubs, is there a chance indies could be indies with others?

What did you think of Cdubs "Hmmm... interesting" post about abductor?
That was what you thought Overswarm meant? I was under the impression he was being heavily sarcastic in order to illustrate the sillyness and conspiracy theorism behind that point.

Indies are called indies for a reason: They're independent. If they were linked to another, they would have that noted in their role name, or would be labeled as a second mafia member.

As for Cdubs post, I think OS was quite right to note that, it was a solid read, given that nobody else said anything about it, because there was really no point.

@Ran: Of the remaining players, who do you think is scum? Why? What is your opinion on Fire!/X1's disappearance, and what does this say to you regarding his alignment?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Favorite characters... Naesala, Soren, Ike, and the Black Knight. There are a lot more but I think those are my most favorites

---

What do you think about talking about what has been happening so far Night-wise (with the kills and removals) from a flavor point of view? Mass-claiming? For example I wonder why Cdubs was bulletproof if there has been only removals (I'm asuming Vult and Luxor deaths were due to Cdubs)... Also I have this feeling that the removed guys my come back at some point (This "removal" thing makes me remember Majin Buu in DBZ Mafia)... the setup is also probably 3 mafia - 2 indy, no idea who the mafia guys could be flavorwise, but the Black Knight must be in the game, and must be indy. With 2 indies (Ashnard+BK) and 16 players, 3 mafia is like the most possible quantity

Also, going back to Cdubs being bulletproof, it means someone else has the ability to kill. Since we haven't seen more than 1 kill at the same time, I'd be very worried about adumbrodeus if he ever comes back into the game.

Finally, I've changed my mind and I have reasons to believe that whoever allowed OS to use his ability twice N2 is town. Also, should Ran claim? I have no idea why was Ranmaru playing so horrible at the end of last Day...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't know. I have heard talking about NK's is bad because it's wifom and distracts town so I honestly don't give a flying **** about it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wouldn't claim unless I was l-1, Rajam. Why would I claim so early?

Rajam

Smash Champion
I may add as well that I have no reasons to disbelieve OS, Nich and Raziek claims at this point. That would mean that OS, Nich, glg and Raziek would be town. There are left me, ff, BeatStick, RR, Ran (I think that's all?). So, by discard scum would be between BeatStick, Ran, FF and RR. I think the first three are most likely to be scum. I don't discard adumbrodeus; if mafia has the ability to remove people with ??? flips, it wouldn't be weird or insane to remove one of them, specially N1 and also considering adumbrodeus was having irl problems as well to be on his mafia games

Rajam

Smash Champion
I don't know. I have heard talking about NK's is bad because it's wifom and distracts town so I honestly don't give a flying **** about it.
I agree it's pure wifom and too vague early on the game with lack of info and flips, but we're already in Day 4 and that's why I'm more open to this idea

I wouldn't claim unless I was l-1, Rajam. Why would I claim so early?
Because you said we should just lynch you. Glyph also didn't care about dying when he self-voted on Day 1. You have been under suspicion the whole game as well, so, those are the main reasons of why I proposed the idea.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, I'd rather not. I'd rather go off from intent that we see directly in thread.

Yes, I said you guys should, only for my flip. Yet, wouldn't you want to see the people vote me before I claim?

Even so, I also would never vote myself. I would give scum room to breathe if I did. Glyph should know that for the future. Some players forget that they are hurting town, but they are thinking "But I want to prove them wrong so I'll self hammer to get my lynch processed that much faster"

Even so, I have given much more effort than Glyph, so I wouldn't vote myself after all that.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Frozen Flame should post.

I'm thinking about asking my friend to claim, if he's still around. It'd basically be guaranteed town. Thinking about it.

Not posting any real content until I sleep. Still megamanning.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm, OS I'd disagree with that. I'd want him to wait until he gets votes later, and than claim. Don't forget vote trail.

I'd rather try to see possible scum than just townie that just claimed.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm with Ran on this one. If scum sees no one is claiming (the player with the ability to allow others to use their ability twice), they can claim and be seen as town. For example, Nabe could be such player (decent chance actually).

If the player with that ability still wants to claim, idk, but I'm just saying we shouldn't declare him insta-town, since the real player could be among the players who have flipped ???

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why not just have him do what he can without drawing attention to himself? I mean, I'm sure the doc is protecting you, so why reveal another ace so early?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Why not just have him do what he can without drawing attention to himself? I mean, I'm sure the doc is protecting you, so why reveal another ace so early?
I haven't decided if it's a good idea or not yet, but having two confirmed townies would be pretty broken.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't think it's a good idea yet. Having a confirmed townie would mean the Mafia would know. Why not save it for end game at least?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Who the confirmed townie is. Doesn't that worry you or your friend? Do you think it's fair to town to reveal that role when we possibly NEED it with this crazy closed setup? lol.

Rajam

Smash Champion
OS, who did you investigate last Night, and which was the result? You'll probably say that you'll claim whenever you want, but I have reasons to believe that my reads of scum among FF/BeatStick/Ran might be pretty accurate, and that there might be some scum with the ability to rolecop or similar; I was rblocked last Night. That mere fact is enough reason for me to believe what I'm saying: me being rblocked instead of you (I'm assuming you weren't rblocked since you haven't said anything about that). With that in mind, I see no reason to keep my identity and ability hidden if scum already knows my role; I also think full-claiming early now could be better instead of keeping it hidden until very later. I'll wait until hearing your oppinion though.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
The reason I mentioned the mafia abductor thing is: Look at the death patterns each night.

N1: A death and abduction

N2: A death and abduction

N3: Just an abduction (SK was lynched D3).

So, either we have a mafia abductor, or the mafia faction doesn't have a kill.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Last night I got a message that told me Fire targeted Frozenflame last night. Since fire is dead I figured that there was no harm in posting this.

I agree with Rajam, OS does need to results from last night.

@Raziek: Soren I think, I'm not that into fe really.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't think messages are valid, since it seems anyone can write anything.

I agree that OS should post results.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Raziek
I don't really have a favorite FE character. Marth/Ike I guess if I really had to choose (cause they're in brawl)

Top Bottom