• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU BRAWL 3--Miami, FL--1/23/2010--3 PR members will be there!!!

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm bringing a Wii.

Oh and question: I've only been to these tournies twice. Is the game room we're using the one that we used last January?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'm bringing a Wii.

Oh and question: I've only been to these tournies twice. Is the game room we're using the one that we used last January?
It's a different room. But you still have to go through the old room to get into the "new" one. I'm actually gonna post a video showing the room as well as three other venues that I'm trying to secure.

Kith

Smash Ace
Not more legit than non-stop, all-day, everyday smashfests with some of the best >.<

Master Raven

Smash Master
i need a teamate

I do have R@vyn in mind, but I wanna know who else is free. I'll decide sometime this weekend or after.

Hoody

Smash Rookie
i would like to come, Hoody. i dont have a wii but ill bring a controller and $$$

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I now have enough tube TVs. I however need more Wiis! Remember that you get half off of your door fee for bringing a Wii+Brawl+data! I can't guarantee that extra TVs or Wiis will get discounts (past the 10 full setups I need) but I'll try my best.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
LOL at the +data point, and the fact that it really is necassary to say since this one time this guy came in with none and expected door fee off, LOL

Top Bottom