• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Summer Tournament - Miami, FL August 9th, 2008 (RESULTS POSTED)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
aight :) we can figure out a price when we get there.
the MW seems to be hell bent on 20$ money matches...... im not gonne be a ***** and take somone 20 bux but people like Overswarm have no problem doing that. just because they ****ing sucked **** at melee and now they can final do random **** and barley beat people they trying to take advantage of it.

If anyone from the MW chalenges you to a 20$ money match accept it, unless its anther or Vidjo... or of course me :) but im only person from MW that has mucho problemos with snake, so **** off :)

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
I dont team without icekid but me and esam were doing good as hell at nexus a while back.

nevershootme

Smash Master
as for places to eat. the prices average at $5

the school has a cafeteria which is all you can eat for $8 (it's decent i guess). Polo Tropical, Starbucks at the school library, and subway (better off going across the street for $5 footlong.). there's also a sushi/thai restaurant, wendys, taco bell, burger king, subrageous (grilled subs), quiznos. publix

as a caution, be weary of insane hispanic drivers

edit: I have no partner...................... again

Masky

Smash Master
the URL of the map of FIU is broken ):

Also, about the parking... we still have to call that FIU number and get a parking pass?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
LEE ADVENT IS GOING TO THIS!!!
Nicholas Riddle is bringing our TV with a recording setup.

nevershootme

Smash Master
alright, so that's about 3 recording setups, if you need any materials that you're missing, i'll ask AV to request some

in the mean time see you all tomorrow, i'm sleeping on campus :-p

edit: I am considering pulling off Luigi's mansion though... Also I'm still considering the pot split to be at 60/25/15 hope there's no objections

2nd edit: I'll be there at 8am setting up still...

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
look like since galax back out of the equi car we wont have enough monies so no go : (

Overswarm

is laughing at you
aight :) we can figure out a price when we get there.
the MW seems to be hell bent on 20$ money matches...... im not gonne be a ***** and take somone 20 bux but people like Overswarm have no problem doing that. just because they ****ing sucked **** at melee and now they can final do random **** and barley beat people they trying to take advantage of it.

If anyone from the MW chalenges you to a 20$ money match accept it, unless its anther or Vidjo... or of course me :) but im only person from MW that has mucho problemos with snake, so **** off :)
Just in case you guys in Florida haven't figured it out yet, Joel isn't exactly a powerhouse in the MW.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I ****ing hate waking up in the middle of the night...If anybody has a television with a second output red/white/yellow area on their television I would love you...I really don't want to bring my television, but if my (Seibrik's) recorder won't work on it then I have to bring mine. -.-

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Oh no0o's !! You just blew my cover lolz. Any one for Money Matches? If so just look for me at the tourny. I'm a short white guy with ong brown hair:)

alright, so that's about 3 recording setups, if you need any materials that you're missing, i'll ask AV to request some

in the mean time see you all tomorrow, i'm sleeping on campus :-p

edit: I am considering pulling off Luigi's mansion though... Also I'm still considering the pot split to be at 60/25/15 hope there's no objections

2nd edit: I'll be there at 8am setting up still...

Please take Luigi's Mansion off of the counter picks. No Gay Stages.

Just in case you guys in Florida haven't figured it out yet, Joel isn't exactly a powerhouse in the MW.
Oh My ! :psycho:

-Short White Guy, With Long Brown Hair-

Masky

Smash Master
I ****ing hate waking up in the middle of the night...If anybody has a television with a second output red/white/yellow area on their television I would love you...I really don't want to bring my television, but if my (Seibrik's) recorder won't work on it then I have to bring mine. -.-
I'll bring my cord signal splitting thing, it connects to the yellow video cable thing and splits the cable into 2 (duplicating the signal), one end you put in a TV and the other end you can put in the video capture thing... I only have one though, so I can't split the red/white audio cables, meaning recording audio wouldn't be possible this way

nevershootme

Smash Master
I'll bring my cord signal splitting thing, it connects to the yellow video cable thing and splits the cable into 2 (duplicating the signal), one end you put in a TV and the other end you can put in the video capture thing... I only have one though, so I can't split the red/white audio cables, meaning recording audio wouldn't be possible this way
you just put music instead

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Who needs audio? Brawl music isn't THAT good anyway.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i have pretty good music i can add

in fact, Riddle, i'll upload all the vids from this tourny myself. My job is done so i'll typically be bored so it'll be fun.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Doubles Results

1: Lambchop (NoJ & Chops) ($240.00)
2: G-Afro (Afro & Gmoney) ($120.00)
3: Grab Rest (Danny & Chaz) ($40.00)
4: Bricksaw (Seibrik and Bonesaw)
5: Team Black (HRnut & Chad)
5: Mango Sentinel (ESAM & 8-Bit)
7: Minoriteam (GDX & Polmex)
7: JJ (Junior & Joel)
9: Nicolas Saab & Austin Davis
9: The Masked Chicken (Mask & Chckn)
9: Foom (Alexander & Christopher)
9: Phillip & Cedric Pierre (Prodigy)
13: Sigma (Ahmed & Abraham)
13: Matthew Marin & Sebastian Posso
13: White Chocolate (Jean Pineda & Christopher Rodriguez)
13: Venture (Marvin & Frank)
17: JonPoolhemus & Renalto Chrysostomo
17: Team Alas (Hector & Eddy)
17: Scott Poolhemus & Jorge Carvajal
17: Luis Linoes & Stephanie Urbay

Top Bottom