• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Summer Tournament - Miami, FL August 9th, 2008 (RESULTS POSTED)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nicholas Riddle is coming to this. He is accepting
MONEY MATCHES
i havnt money matched him since brawl bash II..the epic bowser vs game and watch set.

you should all consider yourselves lucky there isnt a foosball table at this place. Id be taking all you little kids monies

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
For real though, I'm going to play the "Gmoney-points-out-stupid-things-along-the-way" game. Did you know that along the way to Jacksonville from my place, there's a sign that says "**** is a crime... always!"? I laugh every time I pass it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
For real though, I'm going to play the "Gmoney-points-out-stupid-things-along-the-way" game. Did you know that along the way to Jacksonville from my place, there's a sign that says "**** is a crime... always!"? I laugh every time I pass it.
...lol

id probably laugh everytime i saw it too

twewy was amazing.
yes...yes it is. I beat the game, but now im trying to go back through and unlock the secret reports...i only have like Shiki Day 1-4 reports so far though. When theres no storyline to worry about and all fighting, its like the game got even better :laugh:

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Ill MM Riddle

ESAM make seibrik come get me im bored a fukkkkkkkkk

ill MM ANYONES ANYTHING BUT SNAKE

Ill MM ALL SNAKES WITH MY DDD for a dollar ALL DAY(as long as funds last)
and no remorse this time afro, i didnt let u throw me that set at willvolution. this week im not gonna stop :)
HR.... damit

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hrnut can only really afford to do only singles or doubles...so i hope we win at least 3rd in doubles. Ill let him have all the prize monies so he can enter singles too

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
...lol

id probably laugh everytime i saw it too

yes...yes it is. I beat the game, but now im trying to go back through and unlock the secret reports...i only have like Shiki Day 1-4 reports so far though. When theres no storyline to worry about and all fighting, its like the game got even better :laugh:
Lol i got bored of trying to collect the reports so I just looked them up online : )

pridy

:]
sounds good ESAM

quick doubles question do i use one character for the whole doubles or can i switch?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You can counterpick. I play pikachu and samus, so we should try to play a few friendlies before the tourny so we can see which of the 4 combinations are best. All of FIU can vouch for me that my samus, although low tier, is pretty ****ed good.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You can counterpick. I play pikachu and samus, so we should try to play a few friendlies before the tourny so we can see which of the 4 combinations are best. All of FIU can vouch for me that my samus, although low tier, is pretty ****ed good.
im not even in FIU and i can vouch for that :laugh:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
How do you guys know my samus is good....nobody but FIU and Seibrik has seen it....and ty Gmoney, even though i don't think you have seen my pikachu yet.

Ill MM Riddle

How the hell would i tell seibrik to pick you up. Call him! He should be out of his jew camp work by now.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
How do you guys know my samus is good....nobody but FIU and Seibrik has seen it....and ty Gmoney, even though i don't think you have seen my pikachu yet.

How the hell would i tell seibrik to pick you up. Call him! He should be out of his jew camp work by now.
i assume your samus is good. I mean, you are esam :laugh:

but i know that samus can actually be pretty beastly in teams

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
True

also, and i can't beleive i haven't seen one person say this
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GDX

AfroQT

Smash Master
Ill MM Riddle

ill MM ANYONES ANYTHING BUT SNAKE

Ill MM ALL SNAKES WITH MY DDD for a dollar ALL DAY(as long as funds last)
and no remorse this time afro, i didnt let u throw me that set at willvolution. this week im not gonna stop :)
HR.... damit
hooooooooooooo
GEEEEEEEEE
EYYYYYY
JOEEEEEEE

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm sorry sir, i didn't mean to offend anybody. I hope my team plays ur team first round McRib and we own you. SO you know how badly you made a mistake by not teaming with me. You will see...

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Lol, JK. Just impying that the FIU rules are stupid. I hope we don't play you first round becuase then we have to make it back up through losers.:(

We will team another time dude:lick: Count on it.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Is this fast1? EDEE (everyone ditching everyone else)

edit: I wish every tourney had like 3 doubles tourneys, because I wish I had the time to team with so many people.

PS: Is there going to be a melee setup? Team G-C0ck needs to falcon punch final D in half!!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Or will we? Maybe i will say we aer teaming until the last day ditching you for somebody better or more experienced and you will be all like ":'(" Then you will know how it feels.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, i remember...and then the last one to determine was a 1 stock random match. that was awesome.

Top Bottom