• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Summer Tournament - Miami, FL August 9th, 2008 (RESULTS POSTED)

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Wow, for a moment I thought a good amount of people were coming to this as of last week, and now it seems like a lot of people are brushing their teeth with FIU's d!ck (sarcasm just in case you can't sense it).

Whatever, I understand the whole going to tournaments non stop too. The past month and a half I have been doing the same.

I guess I'll see you peeps another weekend.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ESAM's curiosity is piqued at this tournament, if my brother doesn't have work or seibrik doesn't have a full car i will go.

nevershootme

Smash Master
ESAM's curiosity is piqued at this tournament, if my brother doesn't have work or seibrik doesn't have a full car i will go.
uh dude, we live around the **** block... i can pick u up if both rides aren't available... granted if i decide to bum the night at FIU south prior to the tourney (which i may have to... cuz im not wasting gas...)

AfroQT

Smash Master
uh dude, we live around the **** block... i can pick u up if both rides aren't available... granted if i decide to bum the night at FIU south prior to the tourney (which i may have to... cuz im not wasting gas...)
Pick me up i can give you gas money. (20 or 40)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
As it stand right now i dont know when im going back to MI
in fact i may just end up living here sooooooooooooooo
i know ill be here for this for sure, but i need a teamate :)
HRnut, we got this? Chops,afro,rx,xyz,bonesaw. im always lookin to win teams period im way better on teams than singles.

Linguini

Smash Master
Fro I wont be able to make this one so find another teams partner,well keep our reign of terror going the next saturday after this.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wait...if im the -16 kid is the only person who has to sign...what is the point of it in the first place, of course they will sign if they are there and want to go...seems pointless to me.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah srsly, that's not even on the florida thing...and its one of the most contreversial stages that they could put on that isn't rediculously stupid.

Masky

Smash Master
What's the point of a consent form if you don't need parents to sign it?

also ESAM, wow, you are the coolest -16 year old I have ever met

chckn

Smash Ace
LOL thank God ESAM, I thought I was going crazy for a minute there. But for real Norfair and PS2 are enough craziness for one tournament lol.

*edit* And how old are you ESAM? I thought you were like 17/18?

nevershootme

Smash Master
ESAM, What i'm trying to do is to get the form put out on the forum to be signed, and you get your brother (he should be over 18) or parent to fill it... And you are not the only under 18 (not 16 my bad).. a person that's coming to the tourney is 12...

But then i get the *****in message about forged signatures from the assistant director of the place.... ignore on that part.

As far as counterpicks... Norfair, Pirate Ship, and Frigate. I have uncertainty so it's either i leave it as is or remove one... But i removed stadium 2 cuz it screws people over sometimes...

Top Bottom