• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU MELEE 3--Miami, FL--1/30/2010--HUNGRYBOX will be there!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Is that uuaa? But anyway if you mean a ride from my place to the venue that could be arranged but i would have to speak with spider sendse or andres since they are generaly rides for me to go any where smash related. I could possible house you guys as well if you don't mind sleeping on the floor. In that care i would recommend bringing a sleeping bag cuz its tile although i got a carpet that softens the roughness of sleeping on the floor though. I cant get you guys a ride from orlando or where ever the hell you kids live now a days rolf. Sorry i cant be more of help :(. But please if there is anything i can do for you or cfl let us know by posting of course. South florida lets help out there guys to make the tourney that much more fun/harder.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Is that uuaa? But anyway if you mean a ride from my place to the venue that could be arranged but i would have to speak with spider sendse or andres since they are generaly rides for me to go any where smash related. I could possible house you guys as well if you don't mind sleeping on the floor. In that care i would recommend bringing a sleeping bag cuz its tile although i got a carpet that softens the roughness of sleeping on the floor though. I cant get you guys a ride from orlando or where ever the hell you kids live now a days rolf. Sorry i cant be more of help :(. But please if there is anything i can do for you or cfl let us know by posting of course. South florida lets help out there guys to make the tourney that much more fun/harder.
Lady lol nice talking to you in livestream, yo what you should do is really ask cfl to come down, so that could be your ride, and Nicaboy could easily house you.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol ya i see what it is. Let nicaboy do all the work huh. Lol i got you guys cfl but you gotta let me know in advance. I don't for see any problems yet i will try my hardest.

precision

Smash Cadet
CFL WHERE YOU AT?! skrach i wanna play you to avenge linguini; i will break your shield. try to get DOP to come too. dop is toooooo goooooood.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
I think HBox should go

Free money is a good thing if I recall correctly
If HBox goes I would prolly enter, just to get advice on spacing and set ups.
Hbox I am still working on that u-throw to rollout you pulled on shiz! My hand keeps pushing the stick down for some reason >.> XD

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Wato, which is Uuaa, hbox, vericz and me are going. AT&T is taking us. We can leave friday night but would need housing. If not then we'll leave early Saturday because it starts at 12.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Wato, which is Uuaa, hbox, vericz and me are going. AT&T is taking us. We can leave friday night but would need housing. If not then we'll leave early Saturday because it starts at 12.
YEAH YEAH YEAH SOMEONE HOUSE THEM except Legion <3 I can take her Id take all of u guys but......my family would be like....soo many people O_O lol soooo someone take the resttttt <3333

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hungrybox my sheik your puff $1000 remember? Or something more reasonable? Anyway depends on how i do tomorrow if i come here. Go nicaboy go!

Top Bottom