• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU MELEE 3--Miami, FL--1/30/2010--HUNGRYBOX will be there!!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
ok im willing to pitch in for gas and ****, ill even drive the car, but i cant use my car cuz my tires are ****ed and i dont have money to get new ones right now. is there anyone that is willing to use there car for down south? if we get a big enough group the trip will not be a problem!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yes hungrybox i got you on my list were gonna make it happen bro :). Sheik vs jigs ya ya. But anyone else? My sheik vs anyone you got! Btw team hyrule is in the house!

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Whether there will be a live stream has nothing to do with equipment. Wireless just isn't too good in the Game Room. lol

Also were all y'all CFL people able to find housing?

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Yes hungrybox i got you on my list were gonna make it happen bro :). Sheik vs jigs ya ya. But anyone else? My sheik vs anyone you got! Btw team hyrule is in the house!
Maybe nica. I like free money ;)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
will there be livestream??

if not dtorr let us borrow your equipment and we will deliver
Kyon has my dazzle, but it looks like you won't even need it because...

Whether there will be a live stream has nothing to do with equipment. Wireless just isn't too good in the Game Room. lol

Also were all y'all CFL people able to find housing?
^^^^^

So I guess I won't be watching live stream.

Have fun guys. I'll be waiting for the results.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ugh its kinda hard to house all you guys. There are five of you and 12 people live in my house. South florida we gotta figure something out.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
The Game Room has internet. It just so happens that lately WIRELESS has been going weird. Either that or there's something going with my CPU. lol Matches will be recorded though.

I may also film/intreview some of you. ^_^

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
yo hungry, come come and te contare mas chistes venezolanos pa que te cages de la risa sucioooo

***, im so hype 4 this. fkfkfk

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Blea is too cool! I need to hang out with him more. I miss you papi!

you too Juan lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Blea is mean. He calls peoples phone yelling **** you over and over again. Well at least me <.< . Love you lol. Anyway hungrybox owes me pizza and doesn't remember. This tourney needs more dp's mario and col bol.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I need at least 3 more GC/Wiis+Melee. The next 3 people to post that they are bringing them for the whole event will get door fee off!!! After those three I cannot guarantee any discounts!

Top Bottom