• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
:)

I know it's a little early for this, but this has got to be discussed sooner or later. A handful of people have already played brawl in the CFL/SFL area thanks to a few people. (ZOROO!!!/1UP!!/myself/etc) and with brawl right around the corner, I feel as though we should take some nominations as to where the power ranking begin. And with this new game on the horizon, I think we should spice things up a bit, and update the power rankings every 2-3 months. Instead of like twice a year, or whatever we have been doing. I'll be more than willing to update them myself btw. This way we can see who's active, and who's consistent. Also, it would be a great idea, because tournament play would rise in terms of competivtiness.(sp?)

My observations thus far have come to my nominations.
these of course are subject, when the game comes out. and these are strictly my 2cents.

Nominations for PR (in no particular order.)

GreenMario - Mario
Crom - Snake
Skratch - Marth
Otru - MetaKnight
Sheer- Kirby
Bane - G&W
Fenrir - Ike
Pk - Lucas
Zoro - various char.

Again, these are in no particualar order, and are entirely my opinion. Yes, this game hasn't even come out yet, but the Power Rankings need to start somewhere, and I feel as tho, this will be a great base. This is in my area, please post up any nomiations in your area.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im link but various char is fine i guess since i like to play alot of chars

Also marin will beat anyone on that list including me
SHE IS **** IN BRAWL

mm her

We should have a tournament at otrus then we will judge the ranking based on that

plus its for fun anyway who cares if noones had the game yet.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
you guys are just jealous mwahahahahaha dont worry ur time to get pwnd will come soon, mm's?

/not a serious post

edit: ohh and zoro how about team mm, u and marin vs will and I?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ummm....

I've played alot, with 1-up mostly recently

Seibrik-Kirby
1-up -Marth
Galeon- Lucas.....
thats all worth mentioning for now I believe

I'd say Chops, but he's still figuring out his main (stuck between falco and snake)

Thats all i rly gotta say for now

Linguini

Smash Master
lol, dont be too hasty, we havnt even had a brawl tourney yet!
Plus some ppl havnt gotten to play it too much, ive only played 2 times.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Hah, power rankings already? I like it!

This will be meaningless until we do a few tournies but it's still fun to speculate :)

A few members from my crew have been doing well:

CJ (Mr. Anderson) - Marth
Reno - Samus / Meta Knight

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i mean, this is strictly observation I have made, I see these certain ppl going far in the game as far as skill goes.

I have been playing the game for a month, and these guys are just nuts.

of course tournies will set things in stone, but like I said, its good to start off with a base.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
I got to play for about 2 hours at work earlier, and im claiming best Dedede in the world already. Why? Because I ask you this (to those that know me) whats better then me maining a giant penguin with a mallet? Thats right, nothing. Nothing makes more sense then sly maining Dedede either. So put me down as best Dedede case closed

Linguini

Smash Master
I got to play for about 2 hours at work earlier, and im claiming best Dedede in the world already. Why? Because I ask you this (to those that know me) whats better then me maining a giant penguin with a mallet? Thats right, nothing. Nothing makes more sense then sly maining Dedede either. So put me down as best Dedede case closed
hahhahahahaha
SLYYYYYY MY MAN! GO TO ZP TONIGHT, ILL BE THERE

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think we should write down the top ten placers at each Gigs for Brawl, and use that to determine the CFL Power Rankings over the next few years.

Players who have placed high, but are no longer smashing will not be eligible for the PR, and to determine that, we could decide that a player has to have attended at least (2) of the last (5) Gigs, or some numbers or formula like that.

The Power Rankings chart could only take the Tournament placings from the time span between the last PR list and the one that is being made at the time.

Since this doesn't sound like it makes sense, maybe I could explain it in person to the people who end up actually making the chart.

And I nominate XYZ for the chart.

Edit: I meant CFL for gigs, not all of Florida.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
im suprised hiroshi didnt post how hes upset he aint in the power rankings lol...
WTF!!!! how the fvck am i not on the ****ing PR's this is bull**** mangz. [SARCASM FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT SEE IT LIKE FENRIR] lol.

but on the real. i need to be there. my diddy and pika are beast.

i fvcking have my own guide already, check the dang siggy. im too beast..........seriously...peace

-hiro

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So, are we just gonna take the top three placers from all of the first Brawl tournies? Cuz that's probably the easiest time we'll ever have w/ Power Rankings.

Linguini

Smash Master
I think we should write down the top ten placers at each Gigs for Brawl, and use that to determine the CFL Power Rankings over the next few years.

Players who have placed high, but are no longer smashing will not be eligible for the PR, and to determine that, we could decide that a player has to have attended at least (2) of the last (5) Gigs, or some numbers or formula like that.

The Power Rankings chart could only take the Tournament placings from the time span between the last PR list and the one that is being made at the time.

Since this doesn't sound like it makes sense, maybe I could explain it in person to the people who end up actually making the chart.

And I nominate XYZ for the chart.

Edit: I meant CFL for gigs, not all of Florida.
Dude, there is no CFL Pr's, there THE FL Pr's.

Zoro

Smash Champion
ive been dying to play a tournament
i wanna play alot of people
competitive brawl wont start until tournaments start box

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Doesnt matter if brawl is a totally better or worse game, its the new thing and everyones going to be playing, I spent about an hour and half playing it and I relaly enjoyed it. Its what the whole world is going to be playing, and tournaments will be a lot more main stream now. So why complain about it, just learn it and own scrubs.

The people that are going to stick with melee are probably little 16 year old kids that the only smash they know is comepetive tournament smash that they got into within the last year or so. Ive gotten both smash games on launch day, and played the **** out of both of them, I greatly welcome brawl and look forward to ****ting on everyone as Dedede :D

Zoro

Smash Champion
Doesnt matter if brawl is a totally better or worse game, its the new thing and everyones going to be playing, I spent about an hour and half playing it and I relaly enjoyed it. Its what the whole world is going to be playing, and tournaments will be a lot more main stream now. So why complain about it, just learn it and own scrubs.

The people that are going to stick with melee are probably little 16 year old kids that the only smash they know is comepetive tournament smash that they got into within the last year or so. Ive gotten both smash games on launch day, and played the **** out of both of them, I greatly welcome brawl and look forward to ****ting on everyone as Dedede :D
hell yea son

Top Bottom