• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
You got wifi?? Lets PT ditto online. And who is your starting pokemon? Squirtle??
This is a late response, but yeah, most of the time I start with Squirtle, but I tend to switch a lot in battle to get the ridiculous killing power of Ivysaur and Charizard. And at school I don't have wifi because UF is ******** and does not have wireless internet in the dorms :(

Zoro

Smash Champion
squirtle is my least favorite of the 3
Ivysaur is my favorite even tho i know charizard is better

Zoro

Smash Champion
I hate metaknight

Any MK players add me and lets play a billion games cuz i just dont know how to play him at all.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Apparently not. Our attempt at playing again today was furthermore, a failure.
ok what causes the disc is my internet phone service thing i have an adapter connected from my modem and is connecting the router. So it interferes with the connection. When i take it off it works perfectly fine but when its on i disconnect every game.

BUT NOW i fixed it and it was stupid too

all i did was switch it so it connects as Modem->Router->phone adapter->computer/wii
instead of Modem->phoneadapter->router-> computer/wii

works perfectly now

so yeah

stfu now and play me

skrach8

Smash Lord
A few things remain tru.

1. All brawl smashers are b!tches.... including myself............. nah f-that I aint no BATCH!
2. I main no one. I **** with everyone.
3. Im still Skrach.
4. All the smashers that have responded to this thread are funny mofos.
5. I wouldn't have the smash community any other way.
6. This power rankings list was a kooky idea, take that whichever way you please.

I guess its time for shout outs:

Noob Test hold it down.
CFL is too good.
SFL and i mean all of SFL is too good.
NFL good stuff. Do you still exist?

And now for business.
I hope everyone is going to try to attend this upcoming GIGS. For all you drivers, im sorry, but you know you cant miss this. I wish there was some incentive to coming up here, but there isn't thats just a fact of life. At least you can say that you played smash with some cool peeps.

And you know for D.A.M.N sure Noob Test is gunna throw the baddest muhfukin smash fest. You feel me?

Alright Skrach has spoken............. hmmmm all i got to say is, I CALL BLUE MARTH. ****.

I'm not gunna lie. Smash kids are too cool. Except for the johners, whiners, complainers, and campers. BOY DO I HATE CAMPING.

FEEL FREE TO HATE ON ME, QUOTE IT.

Anyone want to have a chance and MM my divineness? HUH B!TCHES...

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Whats the purpose of powerrankings if all the mentioned players, dont actually make rank during real tournaments?

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Go out where?

Top 20 is pretty cool. You need to be on the lookout of the bum who walks up and down Lee Road with a head. He tells me that he is the top player in fl, and a millionaire.

So I challenged him to brawl. He was kicking my ***, but I threw a nickel on the floor and KO'd him with an upsmash.

Top Bottom