• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

OverLade

Smash Hero
im like goku in a hentai movie....i have a huge cack. and i wrap it around sailor moons.

/awkward
:rotfl:

no wonder i thought of you while watching goku do that...
:eek:

im still here...watching...waiting...

actually i was gone. but ima go to a tourney and bring the ****
:laugh: I was gonna ask you if you had quit. We need to play.

edit:

And Pikachu is gay, but Esam is the only gay pikachu so far. Go figure lol.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
im still here...watching...waiting...actually i was gone. but ima go to a tourney and bring the ****
OK, well come to my tourny and **** us, everyone will be there :)

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91

i think imma start playing pink diddy in my gay matchups to give people fair warning that im going ADHD mode
I like this idea lolz.

nah man It's all about the yellow diddy that's why 95% of all diddy mains use that color

/sarcasm
Hey hey hey, I kinda quit Yellow Diddy for Green, for obvious reasons of course.

Any ways FVCK 99% of the cast its all about METAKNIGHT now. Watch Out@!@!

-lee-

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOL DTORR WTF NO WAY (your sig)

LINK ME TO THAT **** LOLOLOLOL

bros and.... there's no hoes in the smash scene anymore nvmind

i might pick up diddy he's kinda cool gdx or lee link me to all the diddy ****ttttttt :)

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
why dont you then?

sounds like johns for not winning before.

if youre not playing to the best of your ability(gayest) then you're stupid.

<3 viperdiddy

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol keith where did all that come from?

and you know i would never camp you lol and if i did i'd force myself to lose

we had a manly set at the last gigs :) :) :)

cheers for still having our balls

everyone else should just man up or finger their vag

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
And Hrnut, just curious. Have you money matched Riddle? :)
i was hoping someone brought that up so i could say this, last time i checked and i do recall this with CO and afro at a fl gaming, MM mean nothing to the prs, that exact same **** happened last time and yeah it didn't matter so your point would be...cuz well i beat you in a mm at fl gaming (kirby vs wario) so thats twice i beat you recently and we have a standing mm where i'm up one in the set mk vs d3 (in which the first match i two stocked you) so expect to finish that so we can count that to the prs if you want to bring that up...if not then don't bring up irrelevant things like mm that don't mean anything but exp...:laugh: seriously

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
when i was talking camping warios, i wasnt really talking about you gmoneyx

its just dumb to think about how much dumb crap like that works and people are proud of it. and i dont have any johns to anyone ive lost to in tourney. its just frustrating to think of some of the stuff that works.

<3 doodah. i havnt seen you in forever man

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i know i know.

MM's are considered, and are an example of consistancy (beating someone in tourny then in mm's can help prove consistancy between two people and help break close ties like nickriddle and hrnut) they're basically identical according to statistics so to break that tie we used they're matchups between each other, and nickriddle plain and simple had the small advantage because of his tourny victory/multiple mm victories.

And anything u guys worry about as wrong, im sure time will reveal all answers.
If mero truely deserves 8th, then he'll keep it up, show consistancy, and make it higher on the PR's next update. This is also what I advise all of you that think theres something wrong with the list, to do. Don't talk or complain, just act, make a difference, and use statistics to win your arguments for you.

There will become a point where if you get obviously good enough, you wont have to convince anyone, and staying quiet will be your best argument, as anything obvious will be stated by someone else.

You don't see mero in here complaining cause he's already got half of you on his d!ck. :p

Now just wait till he goes to even more tournies, if he doesn't do so hot, his 10th placing will seem more right, if he keeps it up you can rest assured his name will climb that list without worry.

And a new idea for ALL TOURNY HOSTS!!!!

After every tourny, save the bracket and upload it to THIS THREAD IMMEDIATLY. Almost more important than your own thread. If you don't then SOMEONE do it. I'll be constantly looking through this thread, then will be updating the first post with links to every bracket posted in this thread, that way everything we use will be viewable by the public, and you guys can discuss them intellegently, by comparing brackets and matchups from tourny to tourny.

AND it will make bracket hunting for us panelists STUPID easy.

Remember, brackets are more important than results.

But it would be nice if you could at least post a top ten along with each bracket uploaded here.

Thanks in advance,

Florida PR Panelists.
lol, so its simple we're either gonna use mms or not cuz if that the case i have one win on you at fl gaming and have one mm to finish with you d3 vs mk (so its probably gonna be two wins on you to your none since this new perioud started (or we can negate the kirby wario and just finish the d3 mk)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol co. you are pretty good at finding ways around diddy camping. i saw your matches against ADHD :laugh:

then again, atomsk and hbox are too. maybe its a d3 thing

and nick, you still talking about PRs? its over brah, they're out

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol keith i know

and you lied to all of us

you're not even sleeping

i bet you're eating oranges off of your tree

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
dude how do you guys care about that list? lol

it's been a joke since the first one

secrets out

get egg on your face like that simpsons game on the genesis

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'm so late at checking the boards however i do feel that i have the need to correct seibrik before he starts saying ******** **** and trying to make his word law is all...so mm vs my falco wario mains, anyone else, well i'll pick and choose the matches lol but mm (i want to get better don't care if i lose)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo so i just beat minesweeper in 118 seconds edit: on expert oh **** e-Famous

a personal best for me

wow i really wanna go back to college lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
but for reals though, you guys really should decide a standard of if MMs count towards the PRs. you cant be flip-flopping between each update and confusing the hell out of everyone

i mean, if youre gonna go through all of the trouble of making a PR, you might as well make it right

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
true, good shiat G, and minesweeper is ******** lol its like you get mindgamed so hard lol
lol minesweeper is so dumb but i do it a lot when i'm on a slow internet connection

just to pass time as crap loads

the only thing i really dislike about minesweeper is when you get down to the point where you HAVE to guess lolol

118 seconds on expert

someone beat my score (i'm sure it's super easy)

i'm a beast

B_AWAL

Smash Master
diddy is gay but he's a monkey, don't know no better
U've offended me :(

Edit: and nick i miss you tally *****s too. its been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long since ive seen you guys. i was hoping youd come to florida gaming but i was severely disappointed
Last minute ride canceled out :-(

Plus Every1 here plays Melee mainly except me FUCT and 8

Top Bottom