• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol LUKE <3

yea idk who text'd me but i get back to jax on the 22nd

btw, dude, i'm looking for a new game to play

but i might just start playing GW again (i found out phil/bill play it)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
So i beat a sandbagging Hrnut an I say to myself...

I wasnt trying that hard too...

An then I say..."This game is cool. MK sucks"

So heres my solution. Since somehow my Luigi is still decent, an with alill anti rust itll be better than ever...

I think Lade should stop being a lil girl an escape the clutches of his parents africans grasp an play with me more. Alot more. Monk expresses doubt about playing still. I need a new perma partner if he stops or atleast a partner. I wish to get back into this game. Just need to learn how to beat MK with Snake.

The rest is up to me. Luigi vs Whoever(excluding DDD, campy snake, MK) is sooo fun.

RoB is gay also for luigi

OverLade

Smash Hero
I think Lade should stop being a lil girl an escape the clutches of his parents africans grasp an play with me more. Alot more. Monk expresses doubt about playing still. I need a new perma partner if he stops or atleast a partner. I wish to get back into this game. Just need to learn how to beat MK with Snake.i
I'm being a girl because I respect my parents? Americans... :laugh:

Anyway I get my liscence on the 19th. Hype.

yeah....so who's going to pound?
Hmmmm.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol.... dedw8 is too good

................................................................ OH I GET IT!!!!! DEAD WEIGHT???? YEAAA!!!!!!

lol i love that kid

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Getting my license tomorrow. Let's hope that I don't completely screw this up. >.>;

:069: He's doomed.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
so um...if candy doesn't go to sfl then i'm, not gonna go lol i already don't feel like traveling down to miami for the tourney...just saying...
Why the **** do 3 cars from SFL go to every FL gaming and Gigs, but no other region EVER travels to SFL. What the **** is that ****? Stop being lazy and get your *** down there

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol CFL wouldn't travel anyways

(besides like... gdx/hrnut and whoever is in his car)

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
I'd go but Tampa doesn't play smash. They play wifi. I don't remember the last time Tampa did anything good for the smash comunity

nevershootme

Smash Master
Probably the worst logic ever.
The economy sucks down here too.
I haven't had a job in over a year and I still travel. -.-
and i just graduated with no job to secure after and forcing to push myself into school again and ended up having my parents paying for the 1st semester... and i have ****ty income and quitting tournaments giving money

smash economics = giving your money to whoever wins

edit: the word logic is the most ******** word ever

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
from what ive seen the economy is good for you lately riddle. how much money you made frm smash lately? oh yeah thats right, a lot!!! lol.
Hmm, the money that I have that I don't have to pay back/spend on gas and car... Umm, 0?
And, the only tournament I made any decent amount of money at was FL Gaming. more times than not I go to Orlando, and leave with 20-40 less that I went with. kthx

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol dude a lot of us don't have jobs

i haven't had a job since feb 2007 :) :) :)

edit: LOL RROTD IS THE ****ING MAN

PolMex23

Smash Champion
There should be a gentlemen rule with MK.

So If I have to play a person who mains MK, but who has an equal or close to equal secondary, I should be able to say..."Seibrik, you cant use MK. Because Mk versus Luigi is ******** and unfair an yes im *****ing."

I like this idea. If not, Ill just forfeit, unless its an Mk I think i can beat with Luigi.

Im ready to come back an **** in singles. Just not ready for top Mks...

gallax

Smash Hero
Hmm, the money that I have that I don't have to pay back/spend on gas and car... Umm, 0?
And, the only tournament I made any decent amount of money at was FL Gaming. more times than not I go to Orlando, and leave with 20-40 less that I went with. kthx
woah dude i was just joking around.

Top Bottom