• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wow, this thing was at like 2 posts when i left work an hour or so ago...

Equi

Smash Ace
yo does anyone want to give me some falco practice online. I don't want to give up on the Falco/Wolf matchup yet, it would be nice to be able to stick to one main.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i agree...too bad i have to main the whole roster to just to do well...but i enjoy it at the same time...i'll keep people guessing...they won't know who i'll play till the match starts

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
roflmao I'm pretty sure fearless was joking calm down DK

At any rate, congratulations to everyone. HRNut for being the fastest player to get the PRs just like that. Guy is getting better all the time. And the PRs are looking good, we have a versatile amount characters on there which is cool, not just all MK and Snake.

I know this list will change a lot. So I'm going to keep on working my *** off to improve and place better. Thank you all.
thanks equi...after what xyz had told me i had no choice but to get better fast :) and i guess it paid off

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, it is pretty cool that it isnt all snakes and MKs

then again, there arent enough good snakes and MKs in FL to fill out a top 10 list anyway

diddy kong is sad he didnt get an honorable mention, but i gave him a banana so he's cool now

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow so much spam. So how bout those power rankings?

I disagree with afro being first I think there are much better players in FL like c@sh mooney who deserve it more.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Wow so much spam. So how bout those power rankings?

I disagree with afro being first I think there are much better players in FL like c@sh mooney who deserve it more.
the character diddy kong should be 1st

he enters tourneys and plays as himself. he 3 stocked me. it was sick

Equi

Smash Ace
Man I just wish I wasn't so broke right now. I'm like running out of money. I don't even have money for this tourney. lol.

Must... move... up... power... rankings...

Equi

Smash Ace
Must... find... counter... to... DDD... and... Falco... to... beat... Seibrik... and... move... up... in... power... rankings.... and... must... bring... chessboard... for... double... owntage

For some odd reason, I agree with the above post in its entirety

Equi

Smash Ace
Stop being so modest mooney, you are clearly the best player in the Milky Way Galaxy.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Man I just wish I wasn't so broke right now. I'm like running out of money. I don't even have money for this tourney. lol.

Must... move... up... power... rankings...
lol. at least you're on the power rankings. but looking at whos on it, i dont think i deserve to be there quite yet (but im close!)

nevershootme

Smash Master
Must... find... counter... to... DDD... and... Falco... to... beat... Seibrik... and... move... up... in... power... rankings.... and... must... bring... chessboard... for... double... owntage

For some odd reason, I agree with the above post in its entirety
you never bring a chess board at all.... luckily at my tournament we have a chess board! or go bring it at willvolution...

hint: i know danny is teh jesus at chess

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Dragon of Games, X, don't feel blue because you weren't mentioned (your name did pop up a few times in discussions). You've got mad potential and are starting to place mad good. Just keep it up, bro!

Finch, that's cold...

Mooney, you're a good kid. I'll try and go to that tourney of yours. If I don't (expect it; I'll be busy with college), you and lamugi are doing a good service to the Tampa community.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Dragon of Games, X, don't feel blue because you weren't mentioned (your name did pop up a few times in discussions). You've got mad potential and are starting to place mad good. Just keep it up, bro!

Finch, that's cold...

Mooney, you're a good kid. I'll try and go to that tourney of yours. If I don't (expect it; I'll be busy with college), you and lamugi are doing a good service to the Tampa community.
Thanks, Jeff. Will the Tampa tourneys count towards the PR's?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I should be #1 cause today's my birthday

sooooo just for today

plzkthx

:D

Edit: Grenade at yo feetz, ears to da streetz

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
i honestly think colbol has a better DDD but you have the best kirby. second'd of course by sir loto.

edit: directed at mr siebrik of course.

oh and GDX is the WORST DIDDY IN THE UNIVERSE.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I should be #1 cause today's my birthday

sooooo just for today

plzkthx

:D

Edit: Grenade at yo feetz, ears to da streetz
o wow, happy birthday, you little git

I REALLY AM THE WORST DIDDY IN THE UNIVERSE

im not down about not being on the list. diddy was, but like i said earlier i gave him a banana and hes cool now

Finch

Smash Lord
Rest assured mooney, despite not knowing you gmoney does in fact hate you. He talks **** about a lot of people (behind their backs) but you and m2k are his favorite subjects. Honestly, some of the things he said about you made me angry.

Top Bottom