• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DC

Smash Cadet
GOOD **** RYO

Haha destroy that **** Kirby player, and by using Inui logic, since I beat Ryo I am the best Kirby.

Joking, see my new topic.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
It's weird seeing that Seibrik didn't make top 16, especially since he is ranked #1 in Florida. Then again it happened to some other players, like K sizzle too.
I'm curious to know if anyone choosed Green Greens. Also, were the TV's laggy?

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
LOL Brawl.

Dont you guys know there's Brawl+, Brawl-, and project M?

WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL PLAYING THIS GAME?!?!?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JK.

If you guys like auto win games thats cool.

CO18

Smash Hero
Im not that surprised seibrik didnt get top 16 anything can happen lol, we dont really have a best player our top 7 is all like around the same in terms of smarts and knowing their char at this point just mus and who is playing well and shiz

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL Brawl.

Dont you guys know there's Brawl+, Brawl-, and project M?

WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL PLAYING THIS GAME?!?!?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JK.

If you guys like auto win games thats cool.
lol I love this guy.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Esam , Nick Riddle , CO18 , Hrnut and Chaz you guys all did amazing at mlg and made me proud to be a floridian.
The thing I love about big tournaments like mlg is that it brings all of florida together as a whole and its great. Supporting each other and cheering each other on rather than us being divided into sfl ,cfl and nfl.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Esam , Nick Riddle , CO18 , Hrnut and Chaz you guys all did amazing at mlg and made me proud to be a floridian.
The thing I love about big tournaments like mlg is that it brings all of florida together as a whole and its great. Supporting each other and cheering each other on rather than us being divided into sfl ,cfl and nfl.
Hell yea, so glad I did so well along with Joey.

Bringing Florida together...you better think about what you just said Snipa, or ignore it and be a hypocrite.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Duh na na! Whos that brawl player??? Duh na na

Duh na na!! Its Ryo!!!

SUCK MY DYCK!!!

Duh na na!!

Best re-running joke of all time.

DC

Smash Cadet
Is ESAM calling him a ***** or what?

Also nothing was recorded right? Lame.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Almost all of the station matches starting with me vs ADHD were recorded, but they need Nintendo's consent to release it.

DC

Smash Cadet
Anyways, just wait until I get my Pikachu on. Pikachu is just a better version of Kirby so this will be easy as cake.

I hope nobody uses green headband Pikachu or I'm gonna bust some ****ing heads.

Top Bottom