• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hoho! tell him to play either wario/peach/luigi my worst personal matchups...everyone else he will get wreckd :p also...thur/fri i work till midnight...was goin down this sat/sun?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
hoho! tell him to play either wario/peach/luigi my worst personal matchups...everyone else he will get wreckd :p also...thur/fri i work till midnight...was goin down this sat/sun?
Hes playing wario, if he wants to secondary luigi or something i'll tell him to watch Big Lou's vids as well as Masky's for wario

DC

Smash Cadet
2010 Brawl Power Rankings
1. ESAM
2. HRNUT
3. Seibrik
4. Chaz
5. CO18
6. Nick Riddle
7. RedHalberd
8. GDX

Nobody else is important. Like it or not you know it's true.

You may have noticed that I didn't list the characters they play, you know why? IT'S THE SAME PEOPLE IT'S ALWAYS BEEN. You already know these people, they've likely taken your money in the past.

Oh btw all you guys who still enter tournaments/give your money to the same 3 people who keep winning... keep practicing! I'm sure you'll get better. It's only been what, 2 years now?

...don't take it the wrong way, though.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Properly judging the FL PR right now is impossible until I play Seibrik or Esam in tourney. MLG Orlando screwed everything up even more because of how high Esam placed lol.

Imo right now HRNUT should be number 1. Then followed by Me/Seibrik/Nick Riddle/Esam in god knows what order. After that CO obviously (who recently stopped ****ing around and started practicing again) and then who knows.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
ESAM - I haven't heard of this guy REALLY being stopped by anyone except NickRiddle although I bet Im wrong. PLus his recent performance shoots him up there.
HRNUT - No1 in this state has REALLY stopped this guy
Redhalberd/NickRiddle - Unless U've had a fight w/ NckRiddle and lost no1 else can be above you
NickRiddle/Redhalberd - Need more info on Red vs Nick
Seibrik - Stuff has been happening lately 2 this guy
Chaz - I don't kno about him... Except Winterfest, but his performance @ MLG was astounding
GDX - He's been out and about only losing to great players like HRNUT and Redhalberd but he hasn't beaten people on the same levels as players above him(Although I could be wrong...)
CO18 - Jus woke up apparently but its not enough

Mampham - Consistently losing to only ranked players
2nLio - Has been losing to ranked players, Mampham or OOSers Prob the ONLY NFL person eligible for this

I'm limited to what I know though since I don't know anything about the SFL scene

DC

Smash Cadet
Properly judging the FL PR right now is impossible until I play Seibrik or Esam in tourney. MLG Orlando screwed everything up even more because of how high Esam placed lol.

Imo right now HRNUT should be number 1. Then followed by Me/Seibrik/Nick Riddle/Esam in god knows what order. After that CO obviously (who recently stopped ****ing around and started practicing again) and then who knows.
LOL

I love you Hal but no. Your not consistent at all. Even placing 17th in a tourney of 184 people means nothing, because only about ~40-50 of those players were actually good, probably less. Who'd you lose to, Nick Riddle?

I'm not trying to sound like a **** or anything, but you should not be in the top 5. The only reason you're still on the list is because you HAVE proven yourself in the past, though only what, twice? The list isn't just about player skill, it's also about consistency, though it's debatable that consistency is part of a players skill also... semantics, w/e.

Anyways, come to more big tournaments, place higher than 17th or w/e the hell *** placing you got at Winterfest and you'll move up higher.

And no offense AWAL but you have no idea what the **** you're talking about.

****ing power ranking matches and power rank points? What the **** were you thinking? Derp I can't imagine why this thread hasn't been updated.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
LOL

I love you Hal but no. Your not consistent at all. Even placing 17th in a tourney of 184 people means nothing, because only about ~40-50 of those players were actually good, probably less. Who'd you lose to, Nick Riddle?

I'm not trying to sound like a **** or anything, but you should not be in the top 5. The only reason you're still on the list is because you HAVE proven yourself in the past, though only what, twice? The list isn't just about player skill, it's also about consistency, though it's debatable that consistency is part of a players skill also... semantics, w/e.

Anyways, come to more big tournaments, place higher than 17th or w/e the hell *** placing you got at Winterfest and you'll move up higher.

****ing power ranking matches and power rank points? What the **** were you thinking? Derp I can't imagine why this thread hasn't been updated.

lol hal is mad good bro, it takes a man to wreck tx all by himself :laugh:

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah all of the other PR FL players that went got wrecked

wait

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOL

Lol dude I've won 2 gainesville tournaments and split for 1st at VSA Tampa. I still have 2 wins over Seibrik as well. Sure I need to place well at more tourneys with any, but aside from nationals, I haven't been to any. MLG is an exception because for the most part FL didnt play FL outside of people who usually play each other. Other people doing better at nationals isn't really comparable to FL usual results...

CO has been doing terrible outside of MLG and Winterfest if you havent' been keeping track (rusty johns?). I'm 7-1 with GDX, 1-2 with HRNUT, 2-1 with Seibrik, 0-1 with Nick Riddle, 1-0 with Chaz. That's why I have to play against CO/Esam/Nick Riddle because if you look at everyone elses records its sorta inconclusive.

DC

Smash Cadet
Like I said, don't take it the wrong way. I do apologize, I should mark my posts with opinion labels; if it seems I'm stating something as a fact, I can assure you that is not the case.

CO18

Smash Hero
Was I really just placed below GAAAMEDRAGONXXX? I dunno what the pr should be, i just know Ill be #1 soon.

Gonna 9b esam, time out seibrik and halberd, hrnut is snake(lol), then use snake vs mcgriddle after learning his gimmick gimps cuz I dont feel like learning it with ddd

And what are you talking about halberd ive lost to 1 person not ranked(ramen) once who is very good either way

i dunno my wins for this season ones that matter its like ,razer,atomsk,ally,chaz,ramen,gdx,hrnut,dekar,tearbear,lio then cfl ppl that I dont feel like recalling

OverLade

Smash Hero
Was I really just placed below GAAAMEDRAGONXXX? I dunno what the pr should be, i just know Ill be #1 soon.

Gonna 9b esam, time out seibrik and halberd, hrnut is snake(lol), then use snake vs mcgriddle after learning his gimmick gimps cuz I dont feel like learning it with ddd
9B times out MKs????

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah ima roll wit masky now gonna make a timeout sig like hrnuts shieldbreaker list

Where are all the tourneys in cfl at, we need another venue

And I dont understand what youre talking about me,hal,brik,hrnut,riddle,and esam i think have won, even shaky split thats alot.

Most regions 1-2 ppl win so Im not sure what thats supposed to mean. We have like the most depth in our top 7 or so

DC

Smash Cadet
Hell yeah.

Time people out while ledge/air planking, throwing bananas and standing infinite chaingrabbing.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
LOL & Lotz of stuff
I already said that I don't know all the facts so my opinion isn't as strong as others.

My biggest flaw is that I don't know about SFL

However I kno FACTS about Red, Lio, Mampham, HrNut and GDX

I know everything about tourneys from Orlando to the GA so trust me I'm not makin anything up bro. Hence I @ least know what I'm talkin bout 4 half the players.

PLUS the most important thing about FL Rankings is how the FL players fair against other players. Red got 2nd @ a TX tourney(Which has at least 5 players that are better that you and I) plus I'm pretty sure everyone that is ranked would placed higher than you and I would @ MLG.

I'd really like 4 u 2 elaborate on ur opinion of the rankings.

Lol dude I've won 2 gainesville tournaments and split for 1st at VSA Tampa. I still have 2 wins over Seibrik as well. Sure I need to place well at more tourneys with any, but aside from nationals, I haven't been to any. MLG is an exception because for the most part FL didnt play FL outside of people who usually play each other. Other people doing better at nationals isn't really comparable to FL usual results...

CO has been doing terrible outside of MLG and Winterfest if you havent' been keeping track (rusty johns?). I'm 7-1 with GDX, 1-2 with HRNUT, 2-1 with Seibrik, 0-1 with Nick Riddle, 1-0 with Chaz. That's why I have to play against CO/Esam/Nick Riddle because if you look at everyone elses records its sorta inconclusive.
Thanks Red

Now all we need is to know how ESAM and Nick Riddle faired against HRNUT and Seibrik.

And also we need to figure out who lost to Randoms.

And the only people that weren't on the PR that have lost to only ranked players are 2nlio n Mampham

B_AWAL

Smash Master
And what are you talking about halberd ive lost to 1 person not ranked(ramen) once who is very good either way

i dunno my wins for this season ones that matter its like ,razer,atomsk,ally,chaz,ramen,gdx,hrnut,dekar,tearbear,lio then cfl ppl that I dont feel like recalling
My apologies, didn't kno U were really active. All I hear is that U haven't been active much from Redhalberd. U can quote me on that lol. Plus Seeing that U've lost 2 a random puts u below others. & also, whats ur record against Chaz, GDX & Hrnut and over how many tournies did U have these wins. Cuz if its as little as Red makes it seem then U can't get 2 be 2 high cuz Redhalberd got 8th after beating everyone in 1 tourney. & its not fair to rank you higher when other people have went ot more tournies and been consistent w/ who they have lost to and etc.

Sunburnt is the best in Florida

don't forget his legend
Who is sunburnt??? I wanna kno!!! :-(

B_AWAL

Smash Master
FML dub post

Off the top of my head (might be more), Lio's lost to Mampam and Mampam's lost to Ed. Mampam's only PR win is against GDX, and GDX beat him back twice after that.
N thats pretty legit. Technically they both have been consistent.

Mampham lost 2 one(technical) random and beat a PR player.

Lio's also beaten Mampham so they are pretty much 1-1 right?
Lio's only lost to PR players and OOS'ers
He's beaten GMoney, Billy(2nd ranked in AL) and practically been ****** and timing out everyone else.

Those two deserve the last two spots.

Then again I don't know who else has been beasting it...

O wait... does anyone have stats on Shaky and Radix

Shaky beat GDX and hasn't he been beasting it lately?

@DC - don't worry, we are all entitled to our own opinion. If someone can't take the harshness of ur words then they shudn't b on da boards.

Top Bottom