• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DC

Smash Cadet
If DJ jack ever asks me for a door fee for the rest of mine or his life, I will slap him so hard with my **** he'll wish he died as a child.

:phone:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Been increasing the Tally scene!!! 30 ppl folks FREE $$$ when u guys come visit lol!!!

Dont worry I'll make sure 2 increase the pot a lil more by the time I start having big tourneys after Apex!!!!

I dont want u guys comin 2 scare em away yet!

:sonic:

I bet I'm still FL's best Sonic where u @ Xaltis!?!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok I'm not the only 1 wondering WTF is goin on with that place... There r a lot of other good sprite fights on newgrounds tho

Master Raven

Smash Master
So I heard FL is one of the most free regions in the US.

Is this true?
Y/N?
we're more like the "worst good" region if anything. no way FL is on the lvl of, say, North Carolina. Not even close.

But nevertheless we have been slacking a bit lately.

DC

Smash Cadet
Fl undeniably has the most amount of ****ing nerds and video game ********** losers

izzy24

Smash Ace
AAAAHHHH DAT FLASH!!!!!!!! was so amazing, the music, the art, the crashing newgrounds, the everything all worth the wait asdkj8adsijbef8nloefnofd

ok sorry a8out that guys....fan8oy moment over lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im sure air is in space because air takes up space. which means space is actually in air?

DC

Smash Cadet
I went to Space this weekend and got wasted as ****.

But I'm pretty sure you **********s aren't talking about Club Space in Miami.

DC

Smash Cadet
Green Ace I'm gonna take you to the ****ing club one of these nights bro

but you gotta drink some Steel Reserve before we go. Go look it up on Wikipedia.

DC

Smash Cadet
lmao nobody drinks 211's for the taste. I just wanna get drunk as fast as possible. 8.1% APV is amazing

SPEAKING OF WHICH...

Top Bottom