• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DC

Smash Cadet
GreenAh just turned 13 you're ******** DC lolol
Lmao yes I forgot.... When I first met green ace he was just a fetus

EDIT: it's Halloweekend and as long as my liver keeps functioning I am getting ****ed up every single night until Monday. Last night we ****TED on downtown Fort Lauderdale. Tonight... who knows where? Now I know you guys have trouble being away from your controllers for an extended period of time but I don't discriminate and I'm down to bring some brawl players along if y'all want. the more the merrier.

TESTIMONIALS:
R@vyn said:
I talked to you but you were too drunk to realise...smh. Lol u were ridiculous

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
DC.

I'm going to Ybor City for New years.

I'm getting wasted with my best friends of all time and going out clubbing.
We do it 3x a year.

We **** on that city.

DC

Smash Cadet
I feel like most brawl players are as close to the stereotypical nerd/loser you see in tv shows and movies and ****. I remember when I first moved from fort Myers and met brawl players. I thought you guys were cool as **** but I guess that's because I didn't know anyone else still in south florida LOL

Lol Mink you know I'm not talking about you. <3

More like people like dfear that would rather stay home watching ********** movies than come to a live *** houseparty. Speaking of which... Deuces!

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ur just mad im happy and stressfree and bonding with family. all of which u dont have...oh and i have a house i can come back too.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dc doesnt even deserve the downfall of your insult xaltis. his existence isnt worth our time

DC

Smash Cadet
ur just mad im happy and stressfree and bonding with family. all of which u dont have...oh and i have a house i can come back too.
Lol I think Lade tried to say this too, and it only made me realize that I'm still better off then 99% of you losers. Don't you feel stupid when you realize that someone like me is more sucessful than you are? ESAM/Poltergust etc not included. I can't beat them lol.

Who says I'm joking Masky? Tough love is the best way to make people realize that things need to change.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You realize you being a **** doesn't really make anybody change, it just makes them ignore you. Even if they did feel inadequate because of what you said at some point, by now they just say you are a **** (which you are).

DC

Smash Cadet
You realize you being a **** doesn't really make anybody change, it just makes them ignore you. Even if they did feel inadequate because of what you said at some point, by now they just say you are a **** (which you are).
The seed of insecurity has been planted long ago. Here's one example (of many)... why do you think more people have started going to the gym after I did? (Though I can't say whether or not they still go lol)

And Xaltis bro I'm not going to say some really personal stuff and **** on your life. You're an idiot, but I like you.

And 2link, when I post, this thread is either about me or about a topic of my choosing. Surely you can see why I think that.

DC

Smash Cadet
The only reason the thread hasn't been renamed is because the Washingon D.C. crew are a bunch of haters.

AfroQT

Smash Master
The seed of insecurity has been planted long ago. Here's one example (of many)... why do you think more people have started going to the gym after I did? (Though I can't say whether or not they still go lol)

And Xaltis bro I'm not going to say some really personal stuff and **** on your life. You're an idiot, but I like you.

And 2link, when I post, this thread is either about me or about a topic of my choosing. Surely you can see why I think that.

Lol i know you aren't talking about me when it comes to anything gym related cuz of been going longer then you have lol.

DC

Smash Cadet
Well if you wanna get REALLY technical...

<3 Afro. Telling you bro, I can't ever hate the black players. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Also thank you guys, I will surely be putting some of your desperate damage control posts on the WeHateDC Tumblr. Not many people believe me when I tell them I have my own on-call group of haters lol.

DC

Smash Cadet
Real talk though, if you REALLY hate me, just swing at me.

PLEASE.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I know some of you were asking me about the hotel I stayed at last APEX that was nearby (well, $14 van cab each way away). Here you go

Click Here

as of right now a room from thursday-monday is like 260 or so total. Just let me now which place we're gonna stay at as a group

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so youre saying you think people fear you and you make them insecure, DC?
i have that same problem in the AL thread.
i see people catering to whatever the **** i say like all the time. and there have been many times i pull that page up and im like "wtf dude i seriously control this thread..."

it makes me feel awkward...
... i dont really like it...

but it seems like you do loool wtf man

edit: idk if im right or not, i didnt read really anything before posting this, but lemme know if i am.
just tryin to relate, dude.

DC

Smash Cadet
so youre saying you think people fear you and you make them insecure, DC?
i have that same problem in the AL thread.
i see people catering to whatever the **** i say like all the time. and there have been many times i pull that page up and im like "wtf dude i seriously control this thread..."
lol go back ~300+ pages and see how long this has been going on

also my new sig >

Top Bottom