• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
lmao, calibur false reported a match with my friend in an online brawl who lives 5 ****ing minutes away from him. Hope you don't meet him offline :D

I hope ESAM makes it to the honorable mentions next update.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Seems like we won't be able to play at FG Polmex (no ride), but someday we'll get to do some epic Luigi vs Ness :)

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
ur feelings are hurt from forums? smashboards isnt for you.
That's not the main cause. I'm just going to stop replying after this.
lmao, calibur false reported a match with my friend in an online brawl who lives 5 ****ing minutes away from him. Hope you don't meet him offline :D

I hope ESAM makes it to the honorable mentions next update.
I'm not going to a tournament for a long time, so I doubt we'll ever meet. I'm out of here.

/bye thread

OverLade

Smash Hero
That's not the main cause. I'm just going to stop replying after this.

I'm not going to a tournament for a long time, so I doubt we'll ever meet. I'm out of here.

/bye thread
You'll be back.

I bet you're gonna read this post, then get mad, because I knew you were gonna read it, but then not reply just because I'm calling it that you wont want to replay because it'll give me the satisfaction of making you post even though you said you wouldn't. :bee:

Ruuku

Smash Lord
You'll be back.

I bet you're gonna read this post, then get mad, because I knew you were gonna read it, but then not reply just because I'm calling it that you wont want to replay because it'll give me the satisfaction of making you post even though you said you wouldn't. :bee:
Yo that made me laugh. Good one.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'd play other fighting games if I could afford a ****ING STICK

Which I can.

But I'm lazy and I have too many other things in mind that I'd want to purchase, so that'll wait.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
lmao....GAME.:laugh::laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You'll be back.

so many mindgames even during his posts lol

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I think my parents are about as strict as yours, RedHalberd. Unless I get rides from friends, I won't be going to anymore tournies in the future. Only thing is my friends live 30+ minutes away from me.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I think my parents are about as strict as yours, RedHalberd. Unless I get rides from friends, I won't be going to anymore tournies in the future. Only thing is my friends live 30+ minutes away from me.
My parents dont let me get rides with friends lol.

Only if THEY drive me. :laugh:

Top Bottom