• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Hey Yo Where My Dude, Seibrik At?

You Know You Been Waitin For Ya Boi Slam To Come Up In Hur And Holla!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
srsrly GTFOutta here with detective conan...btw that one song SHOULD be on lylat it was legit.

KBM

Smash Ace
FF XIII is awesome. Hope better man up or I'ma slap that kid
he does.
Hope is one of the more likable characters later on imo.

and vanille is horrid, as opposed to fawning over her cuteness early on.

i think all of the characters shift like that actually.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, im only 3 hours in so I have no idea wtf eddie is talking about

but i do know imma curbstomp Hope myself if he doesnt man up soon. Hes like Simon on gurren lagann for those 4 eps he was a complete *****

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend

but i do know imma curbstomp Hope myself if he doesnt man up soon. Hes like Simon on gurren lagann for those 4 eps he was a complete *****
I hated those episodes. Then Nia comes and its all good...or at least better lol. The 2nd movie is amazing.

nevershootme

Smash Master

the upgrade system for your weapons and items, you have to grind it's item levels up to upgrade to the next weapon. i ignored upgrading until chapter 11 where everything starts kicking your butt

genji glove is an ultimate armor piece in every FF game

and cutscenes all remind me of watching Lost...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I hated those episodes. Then Nia comes and its all good...or at least better lol. The 2nd movie is amazing.
i dont think I even have the ability to do upgrading on my stuff yet. I honestly dont mind upgrading current weapons over finding new ones. In a way, I prefer it

someone needs to link me to that 2nd movie or something, cause everyone says its amazing but i still havnt had the chance to see it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
omg i get so hyped when i watch gurren lagann

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

KBM

Smash Ace
i dont think I even have the ability to do upgrading on my stuff yet. I honestly dont mind upgrading current weapons over finding new ones. In a way, I prefer it

someone needs to link me to that 2nd movie or something, cause everyone says its amazing but i still havnt had the chance to see it
im twenty hours into it and i've found 1 weapon for snow, sazh, and fang, and two for lightning, hope, and vanille.

upgrading is absolutely necessary.

Top Bottom