• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry, but monkeys on fire >>>>>> painting dogs

plus if it threw poo, it would be fiery poo

get @ me

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ok we all know Mewtwo is the best pokemon, I just said Jolteon is the manliest, if anyone is stupid enough to argue against mewtwo, then go play MK =P

Xaltis

Smash Hero
you guys need protect or something and spam that **** once he spawns : <
We need to not panick when mewtwo comes, we usually get killed by the other pokemon not even mewtwo himself, no more porygon Z either cause 1 shot kills him, I did alot of releasing and now have like more than 9 digits worth of money

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
AHAHAHAHAHA no, were talking about Pokemon Rumble, its a wii ware game we were playing at ZP, ask Esam he saw us playing, he'll tell you how badly we got wrecked by Mewtwo
Pokemon... Rumble...
wat
EXPLAIN!
I wanna kill Mewtwo. :(

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Pokemon... Rumble...
wat
EXPLAIN!
I wanna kill Mewtwo. :(
Mabey you should come to joeys with us then and smash and play rumble with us XDDD

Um...but its like...4 players so 4 pokemon in a grou, can't hurt eachother with moves, working together in areas of the game, but the part were talking about is the colloseium, and for some reason its only gen 1 and 4 pokemon @_@ but its still amazing! XD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
My vote goes to Crystal as well.

Also Articuno has always been the best you guys are crazy.
Hem ***FIRE!!!*** COUGH

Jolteon is the manliest pokemon! >:3
I agree becuz it's all about being 1 of the fastest chars

Ok we all know Mewtwo is the best pokemon, I just said Jolteon is the manliest, if anyone is stupid enough to argue against mewtwo, then go play MK =P
I agree w/ this guy

U CAN'T BEAT this argument...

Oh , hey there Xaltis.
I mean I main :sonic:

We need to not panick when mewtwo comes, we usually get killed by the other pokemon not even mewtwo himself, no more porygon Z either cause 1 shot kills him, I did alot of releasing and now have like more than 9 digits worth of money
Is that game REALLY worth buyin?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hmm i like how weavile and ryperior one shotted all of us ;_; god ****...we need more No attack/magnet bomb/ helping hand/ protection stuff!

we HAVE to kill mewtwo...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
EVERYBODY BUY MLG TICKETS NAOOOOOO!

WE MUST REpRESENT FLORIDA IN FLORIDA FOR FLORIDA BY FLORIDA AND **** ALLY

DFEAR

Smash Hero
cant i just get that **** at the door :\

lol lets make ally get below 3rd again xD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
hmm i like how weavile and ryperior one shotted all of us ;_; god ****...we need more No attack/magnet bomb/ helping hand/ protection stuff!

we HAVE to kill mewtwo...
I got stronger pokemon by doing alot of releasing now dfear, and no Riddle I hack all virtual console games on my wii as with wii games themselves now XD

and you would make your sig that **** nick, no one has spin balled me, yet beat me in a sonic ditto!

OverLade

Smash Hero
So...who isn't gonna go to MLG because registration filled up

edit:
Find out next time on 2 days later BALL Z!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Halo filled up in 5 minutes. I guarantee that by this time tomorrow there will be no spots left. It's very likely that it'll be earlier than that though. I could prolly count at least 20 people I know that have registered and the registration link is an active blog on AiB.

If you're planning on going, then register now and ask questions later...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Halo filled up in 5 minutes. I guarantee that by this time tomorrow there will be no spots left. It's very likely that it'll be earlier than that though. I could prolly count at least 20 people I know that have registered and the registration link is an active blog on AiB.

If you're planning on going, then register now and ask questions later...
well just have to see what happens

Top Bottom