• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
There's only like... four Olimar mains in Florida, one of whom is retired/plays Metaknight (Fearless), one that shows up randomly (Draco), and me and Menk who come to a tournament every 4 months or whatever, why are you complaining about Olimars xD

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
There's only like... four Olimar mains in Florida, one of whom is retired/plays Metaknight (Fearless), one that shows up randomly (Draco), and me and Menk who come to a tournament every 4 months or whatever, why are you complaining about Olimars xD
+ KBM

Who is in pretty much the same situation as fearless

DC

Smash Cadet
FL has 0 Olimar experience. I predict 4 Olimars in the Top 10.

DC

Smash Cadet
OH ****!

Better watch your ****ing *****, OOSers, we have... ONLINE BRAWL EXP.

FL IS TAKING MLG ORLANDO!!!!!!!1

DC

Smash Cadet
**** ****ing straight I main Noel. Undisputed best American Noel player. ***** ask about me. And I'm more active on Dustloop but most of my friends play Brawl so I come here and endure it.

Oh and if I could change my icon to
I would. But alas.

EDIT: FURTHERMORE I STILL **** on faces in Brawl.

DC

Smash Cadet
GDX, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Sazh actually ends up being the party member with the lowest overall stats lol. Guess we should be glad they put a black guy in there at all.

Hell, Lightning doesn't even end up being that high. The best party member is actually Fang.

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah all of FL thinks that Olimar is some scrub with no recovery. Remember the first time Lee played Crazy Spade's Olimar?

"PIVOT GRAB TORNADO?!?1"

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Yeah all of FL thinks that Olimar is some scrub with no recovery. Remember the first time Lee played Crazy Spade's Olimar?

"PIVOT GRAB TORNADO?!?1"
i was there and lol'd

btw phoenix wright is legit

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thats ok. im playing the sazh not only cause hes the only one with with Haste faith bravery, etc, but I definitely want to control the medic in my groups, since the CPU is so bad at it. Not really playing him for damage

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Hope gets Haste after chapter 11

and he does sooooooo much more damage and he's the best healer. I love me some Sazh but he gets straight up outclassed

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hope gets Haste after chapter 11

and he does sooooooo much more damage and he's the best healer. I love me some Sazh but he gets straight up outclassed
oh he does? i didnt know that. Does he get faith and bravery too?

sounds like i need to get to chap. 11 :laugh:

DC

Smash Cadet
Hope is the best Syn/Med. Btw the computer always 100% heals better than a human because they can switch targets automatically and at the last second, etc. Sorry lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hope is the best Syn/Med. Btw the computer always 100% heals better than a human because they can switch targets automatically and at the last second, etc. Sorry lol
nope, cause the computer has to wait until their gauge is full. they can never "hit y" and do it faster when someone is getting owned really badly.

every hard fight Ive had if i wasn't the medic, the CPU got me killed cause they couldnt do it enough to keep me alive. if it makes them feel any better, then 2nd person always lived though

Top Bottom