• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey all you college goers that live in the Tampa area, I am looking for something to do over the Spring Break coming up in two weeks. If you are up to some friendlies, PM me and I will supply you with some directions so the smashing can commence; thanks.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I'm a new smasher in FL.

I live in Lakeland. I play Sheik and Roy.

just wanted to add myself to the list.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
CmRoddy: I added you into the locator and put down that you use Sheik & Marth. Since Marth is in your sig, I assume he's your second.

Lime: We may be able to set something up with some Tampa guys. Since there's more smashers here than in Clearwater, would you be willing to drive over here or do you not have transportation?

Drumma: Your shift key is stuck.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I don't see why not. I might be able to bring big_freddy withe me. M/H/B is still in high school, so he has a different spring break. Oh,... and what part of Tampa are we talking about (PLEASE name landmarks near the area). Just let me know and HOPEFULLY we can make this thing happen.

Correction,... H/H/B might be able to come. I am trying to aim for either Monday or Wednesday. This way we have a greater chance of having an extra person, and I wont have to leave early to go to work (at least i hope so).

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
6344 1798 5769 0123

Me Wii number, I'll add you guys in a few days. I haven't even seen my Wii in a month.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Lime: How's USF for a landmark? :p

To be honest though we probably wouldn't actually smash on campus since there's only one guy here (Hulk) who can ever host anything here. We'd end up somewhere along the Dale Mabry street most likely. Either HTG's place at the north of it, Rohins' place in the middle, or SupaMak's at the south end of it.

So uh, hit me up on AIM sometime I guess and we'll try to agree on something with everyone. For a more immediate solution, did you happen [thread=97530]To see this thread[/thread] I posted yesterday? It'd be a good way to meet the Tampa crowd.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Manko- Lime is without AIM I have it however (The Monk312131)

Edit: Lime just got AIM (Lim3backwards)

I'm not sure if Lime can make the Friday thing but i'm out as I have work, also chances are I'm not going to be available on Monday,Tuesday or ,Wednesday but I'll see what I can do as I really really really need to smash it up (it's like cocaine....)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Disregard the "Lime does not have AIM" thing. I just downloaded it, so... let the collaborating begin! Look for lim3backwards.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
NFL is going, they do every year.

DaShizWiz and his bros plan to make it out there too.

I think RockCrock/QDVS might have been interested as well.

RAM

Smash Lord
I know Smashmac and company are attending cause they Have their Plane tickets already, I heard QDVS have a high chance of making it. but NFL might miss this year but we're still trying.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
k so whoever is goin to innsomnia i have some questions n i would appreciate ur advice since ive never been to an out of state tourney:

do u guys know of any cheap plane flights to get there? if so can u post the website of the traveling agency that ur using

also, is it easy to find someone to house us (its just skrach n I)? if so should i just ask around on the thread of innsomnia?

well i hope i can make it to this cuz it would b a shame to miss such a huge tourney, we're gonna have to show everyone that FL kicks a$s!!!!!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
TO Mr OTRU We always drive, it's about 8 and a Half hours for NFL but it's always a fun road trip but I think you'll have to ask Smashmac and his Bros how much for tickets cause last I heard they already had their tickets purchased. and Housing is pretty much garunteed.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I believe DaShizWiz said he knew of some website where you could get $50 tickets. Try getting up with him.

Good to see more of FL going to INNsomnia. That place rocks. ^_^

OTRU...

Smash Champion
just letting everyone know that skrach n i will b holdin a smashfest the night before gigs tourney, so let us know if u need directions to get here

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow...for a $50 dollar plane ticket i could seriously consider this...
YO OTRU AND SKRATCH...if we could get cheap tickets like that...then i would like to go with you guys...its always good to be around people you know in an unfamiliar place...peace

-hiroshi

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yeah im down but the hard thing to do is to actually find those cheap tickets, ive been lookin around like crazy n the cheapest ive found is 250 so if i cant find anything cheaper i wont b able to go, so lemme know if u can find something cheap n yeh that would b cool if u wanna come with us, we need to rep CFL!!

Renth

Smash Hero
Probably sometime around June or July i'll be moving to Gainesville a nice 18 hours from where i live now.

Hope to have some fun when i get there, it's awhile off yet but i'm excited.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Lee, we're just set up differently from Louisiana. You guys basically use one thread for everything while we've got multiple ones going on. We've got alot more tourneys though, so we get spread around alot.

Linguini

Smash Master
Probably sometime around June or July i'll be moving to Gainesville a nice 18 hours from where i live now.

Hope to have some fun when i get there, it's awhile off yet but i'm excited.
Renth! ive been wanting to ganon ditto you, forom what ive seen in your vids you look pretty beast, hopefully ill get to play you when you move...

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Wtf

you n00bs dont post.

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?

Posting with my name? This could only be one thing.

But oh wellz at least this shows that I have fans:laugh: lolz.

And why didnt anyone warn me someone was posting and flaming with my name?!? I hate you all lolz.

- the real lee -

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Lee. is currently the best smasher in Louisiana and typically teams with Cyphus, one of the best Docs.

He's the real Lee. ;)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea dude if u r feeling good u could try to MM lee i mean look at how many posts he has..... anyone with that little bit of posts has to be a noob right? lol j/k but seriously hes good..... from what i hear ive never even played him i always miss my chances lol also lee boom still has that bag of ures :)

GandalfsPipe

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. My name is Justin and Im a soft, tender, smash noob. Does anyone live in the Pensacola/Gulfbreeze area? I know Drumma and some others live pretty close, just wondering if anybody else was in my area. Also, thanks go to Drumma boi for being a nice guy and helping out with info and such.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
hah well for one im definetely the real Lee. and probably the only smasher i know that doesnt use another name besides his own. ex. cyphus, ICEman. but sry manko i guess that would make more sense with the multiple threads. i was just like =[ bc i didnt see many people posting. hah. but. im sure i'll see yall soon if yall go to INN or maybe Ram's BDbash. bc we may be going to that.(me cyphus. maybe other n00bs)
only 51 posts. n00b <---

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
GandalfsPipe: who do you use? I'll add you to the smasher locator.

Two new smashers recently showed up on the boards who are from Pensacola. They are Dugasaurus and Prodigy. you should try getting up with them because I know they were looking for people to smash with as well.

There's also Steve_O who went to UWF with me in Pensacola, but he never goes on the boards so you'll have to contact him on AIM or visit his myspace. His roommate Ben also played a pretty good Yoshi and I actually got him to go to a tourney with me once.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
after going to valencia down here in kissimmee with ray. it was interesting to see how many people played smash there...they are all just random noobs...but some of them arent THAT bad...and one of theguys guys there actually knows about advanced stuff...he cant use them or anything...but atleast he knows..he actually went to one of the gigabits..he was like.."i think i played you before, you pla falco and sheik right?"...so that was cool..and the tournament INet is gonna be holdin said that they would have at least like 25'ish people that said they were interested already...from those people, i wanna see if any of them have potential enough to start training to join WATO...viva la florida....let us grow!!!1...peace

-hiroshi

Top Bottom