• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I guess lime is the stealer of good FLians' avatars...

:D
Now who would do a thing like that?!?!?!!?
Lol, only Rohins. I guess this is what happens when I fall asleep early. It isn't my fault there are only 355 avatars to choose from. There are bound to be people with the same avatar.

Also, I thought we were past this. *sugh* I have nothing else to say about this subject.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok, I changed it again,...

Are there any objections with Mothra? I'm just going to keep changing them up just to get on everyone's nerves since they wanna complain about a lame picture under my screen name.

vericz

Smash Champion
[**URL="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116407"]NOOB 1 FL's BIG Melee Tourney before Brawl! DECEMBER 1ST OOS Need to GO[/URL**] <--- Click Link

Delete the starts at the beginning and end and just bold and change the color

Dont know if rohins did that or something?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm totally riding the Melbourne train. I think some of them will be suprised as how much I've improved.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
You need to get yourself either a wireless router, or Nintendo Wi FI USB connector. This way we can smash when not at tournaments after Brawl comes out.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If you do not have a wireless router, it (the Wi Fi connector) will allow your Wii and/or DS to connect to Nintendo's internet service.

p.s. A wireless router cists as little as $80, where as the Wi Fi connector only costs about $30 (but I have seen it on sale for less).

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
No, Nintendo's Wi Fi service is free. The only thing you have to pay for is the Wi Fi connector, and that is only if you do not have a wireless router to make your house an internet hot spot. If you already have one hooked up, you don't have to pay for the anything but downloads from the Virtual Console and Wii Ware store. If you do have a Wii and want to browse the Net on it, I believe the browser does cost money now. But If you had downloaded it previously, it will be free forever, I guess.

Zoro

Smash Champion
i think a router is better just cuz it costs 40 for the wifi adapter and you can get a router for like 60
the router isnt just limited to the wii nd if you wanna use it for a laptop or pc u can.

Also im having some problems with my adapter
it disconnects when i dont use the wii for a while and i have to go through the whole connection process again. With my router on the other hand the connection never goes away.

Something might be wrong with mine tho

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
It might just have to do with you turning off your computer, or just logging off your Windows account.

The wifi connector works, but it isn't practical. It's just there to hold you over when you need to go online, not for a constant connection. Definatly go with a router if you can.

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
...holy crap.
I'm already on the Wii Code list. I had JUST updated yesterday evening. You guys are insanely efficient with this.

Btw, I'm no longer playing any those charaters other than Samus. It's just Samus and now Young Link.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
big fred, your the black guy wit dreads right? if you are, my last match at the recent TS was against you.
No, fred is a skinny Brazilian guy that is rather pale (due to the fact he stays indoors most of the time). I am not entirely sure who you are talking about, but I think it may have been one of the WATO guys.

edit: I added any of the Florida smashers that had their Wii codes listed to my Wii registry. If anyone else in Florida adds me and does not have thier code listed on this thread, please PM me. Thanks.

Top Bottom