• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Outlan Game Center is having a SSBM tourny at pembroke pines Oct 27 (S. FL). It's on Pines Blvd and 184 AVE. Starts at 11am. I don't know the rest of the details, but here is their website that talks about it.

http://www.outlancafe.com/

Supposively you have to notify that your coming through their website.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
It could definitely help as I don't have internet on my computer at the moment. I have to use my roommate's whenever she's not around, or update from my girlfriend's place.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey everyone! I am hosting a smash fest at my place in December for the release of Brawl and to put Clearwater on the 'Smash Map'.

Here be the link : http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2984486#post2984486

I am not to sure on housing at the moment. I will need to get back to you on that. I want this to be big so more people will come to Clearwater for tournaments.So yeah, hope to see you there!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol,way to screw up your genero smiley

<__< >__> <___<

>__> <__< >__<

O__o; .__. xD

xP

>:/

edit:yes he is

sleep is over rated lolol

col bol,we need to play more

i wanna get better...plz help me? :(

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
BETA, add me!

Everyone else with a Wii, do the same. I've already added the entire list into my Wii.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Unfortunately the Competition at FSU on Oct 19th will be postponed until November. The School was having issues with thier systems and that date my space will not be available. The good news is that the tourney will be a 1v1 4 stock 8min time limit tourney.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Cash: is that some kind of joke or did you really move? Also, is it school time and/or summer only?

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
dude...Twilight Princess all over again...they are going to keep pushing back until the next Nintendoo system comes out...
Yeah dude, they're canceling Brawl and making Smash Bros. Armageddon. The models will feature real life actors and the physics will be slower than 64's. With John Leguizamo as Luigi and Drew Barrymore as Peach what more could you want?

Man thoughts of Peach doin a dowsmash on my lap just got 10x better.

Top Bottom