• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

SMASHlTUP

Smash Cadet
I'm bored,.... ummm somebody I asked if somebody held smashfest in Gainesville, they told me to make a facebook, i did. then they PM me and asked me you are a COLLEGE GUY RIGHT. I panicked and left the computer so, i forgot who it was that told me to make a facebook but could you respond by PMing you so i can give you my name.
he is gonna give his name & adress then he is gonna be on the news as a missing person

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
^^ what tha heck do you want me to do waste my life doing nothing, because i'm not doin that. Like i care about my life anyways you don't think how i do.

SMASHlTUP

Smash Cadet
dead man walking...that is how it looks to me
you dont care about your life.you should care,cause u will go to heck for not caring
and wasting ur life is working for UPs all your life.you should get a Job u would enjoy like being a video game tester..
I just seen this movie called Grandma lil boy (something like that)Its a movie about video game testing I think u would like to do something like that

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
video game testing and pro gaming is different. Like some people want to play basketball professionally, and exell at that sport, thats the same thing I want to do with Smash. UPS is a good Job, i will find a way to do both. I already have my life planned out.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
DO they hold smashfest at UF or anywhere in Gainesville Florida. If their is any going on do you allow high schoolers.
Oh, hey I go to UF, and me, harriettheguy, derf, and bladeofapollo play every now and then. Are you close to the campus?

edit: w00t for post #400

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
So this is what became of the KOTS crew.

Elliot you and Lee are free thurs and friday? I'm done with exams on wednesday night. Let me know if you guys are smashing anytime.
we are free all the time. Just call me up and we'll play wenever ur free.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Yeah this needs to be stickied...

on a different note finally got a Wii

8661-7610-8854-4223- Dunedin/Clearwater- Monk

only problem is I don't have WiFi and my adapter doesn't work for some reason so I can't add anybody

Top Bottom