• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

SheerMadness

Smash Master
MattNF, come to an Orlando tourney and we'll play some smash64. Some melee too if you please.

So like.
Once I move down to Florida :\
I'll automatically be the best in Smash 64.

Yea..

Thats pretty much right.
Smash64 MM $20.

I like the way this topic has turned.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
How are you going to claim to be the future best @ 64 in FL if you won't even take a MM? If you really think you'll be the best you should jump at the opportunity, not run away.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
There's one, maybe two people I am not cool with...peace.
i was just reading this part again, and i think its pretty fvcked up. none of us have anything against you and we all back you up and support you. and your gonna come back at us and say your not cool with some of us? are you kidding me? i want you to tell us what we did wrong. cuz last time i checked bro i was helping you get to work and playing smash at your crib. also, when otru made the rule of you not being allowed over there, i was gonna stay in kissimmee instead of going to their smashfest just to make sure that you would get there. i didnt because al ended up bringing you so you didnt need me. danny and eric dont have enough contact with you to do anything wrong. zoro and marin are saints. bluray is in NY. and hungrybox was like your teammate, so what gives gah? of all people im surprised you were the one that turned on us...peace

-hiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
i was just reading this part again, and i think its pretty fvcked up. none of us have anything against you and we all back you up and support you. and your gonna come back at us and say your not cool with some of us? are you kidding me? i want you to tell us what we did wrong. cuz last time i checked bro i was helping you get to work and playing smash at your crib. also, when otru made the rule of you not being allowed over there, i was gonna stay in kissimmee instead of going to their smashfest just to make sure that you would get there. i didnt because al ended up bringing you so you didnt need me. danny and eric dont have enough contact with you to do anything wrong. zoro and marin are saints. bluray is in NY. and hungrybox was like your teammate, so what gives gah? of all people im surprised you were the one that turned on us...peace

-hiroshi
He didn't turn on us....

Coselm

Smash Ace
I live in south FL on the east coast and me and my friend have been playing for years and we are pretty good. We are looking for some people to play against some weekend or whenever. Does anyone good live kind ain the West Palm Beach/Broward/ N. Miami area?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
if anyone is wondering how's florida doing right now at smashtaclysm...

i just talked to qdvs and so far all of FL is still in, it seems like all of them will be making it to brackets

they lost to canada in crews :(

but they ***** pools :)

and colbol and qdvs got 5th in teams

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
(in regards to my tournament in December)

Ok guys, I just talked with the guys at The D-Pad (the place Monk and I found).

The Good news: They would like to have the tournament

The Bad news: They don't want it on a weekend (maybe Sunday, but other than that...). They proposed either a Monday, Tuesday, or a Thursday.

So, I need your guys' input on this. Please respond, I will also be posting this on the Florida thread so more see this. Tell me when would be the best for you guys (I understand Saturdays are "best" but I can't have them then). I could possibly work something out for a Sunday, but I am unsure as to if they would be pleased about that choice. Again, I need input, I mean NEED, seriously. If you guys can't give it to me, I can't guarantee a tournament.

Subzerogames.com

Smash Rookie
Sub Zero Games New Location (Ice Cold A/C)and a SSBM Tournament this upcoming weekend 11.17.07.

1189 Royal Palm Beach Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

ph: 561.439.2111
aim: subzerogamers

www.subzerogames.com for more info
myspace.com/subzerogames

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
I'm bored,.... ummm somebody I asked if somebody held smashfest in Gainesville, they told me to make a facebook, i did. then they PM me and asked me you are a COLLEGE GUY RIGHT. I panicked and left the computer so, i forgot who it was that told me to make a facebook but could you respond by PMing you so i can give you my name.

Top Bottom