• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
sorry, somebody else just joined before you.. a few more than you can.. if your still on.

--- Edit

Good Games Doe. Was alot of fun. Look foward to next time.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Send me a PM ?!?.
Look at that, you found somebody who has similar interests. Maybe you two can go play hide the hotdog sometime soon? Your probably alot better at that, than smash. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edit-- Protip - Always record your AIM Conversations. You never know when somebody will try to deny them.

LaughterIsDeadly

Smash Apprentice
Too bad most of the guys you were talking about were all jokes and never proved anything lol what are you liek chaddd celebrating your mediocrecy? lol you washed up veteran **** outa here son. you suck!!!!!
**** you ***hole. ...i think we'll see with brawl the mind game oriented players take rise over the robots. see you at the local tournament...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Lambchops...I usually agree with you, but this time, you're completely wrong. Sorry, but you are.

First of all, Delaini's partner was Derigo...just to clear that up...

Secondly, all of Gspot dominated FL as long as they were still playing. You can't argue with that when they would travel to SFL just to take all of your money. It's just the way it was. Delaini practically invented American Falco...he was WAY ahead of his time...and still the best Falco I've played, with respect to the actual level of everyone else.

Mediocre? nice....not really...those guys went places and did well everywhere they went. Sorry, but they're not mediocre.

that meleeguy kid was mediocre...gspot was amazing.

pesticide

Smash Lord
wow i cant believe ive been a menber of smashboards for about a year and a half and this is the first time ive ventured into this section of the forums. lol cool that im already added to the brawl players list for the orlando area. awesome

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
lol that laughter kid is a noob he said robots and mindgame oiriented player dude your gonna suck in brawl with that noob mentality. I bet he's one of the noobs that think a shine a tech skillz and grab is a mindgame LOL "look at that falco is playing slow and walking towards his opponent slowly he clearly must be a mindgame player!" " look he's running to shine his opponent his mindgames are sucky but his ttech skills are amazing!" lol I love noob logic go read Kings thread ****ing scrubs and learn to think like a pro. and no i wasnt talling abotu G spot fenrir i was talking about luigi ***got and certain players th at werent so great. delaini was inspiration I would never turn my back on him. wasnt talking about derigo and GW either I respect them too. only certain ****ty players

LaughterIsDeadly

Smash Apprentice
it's cool how you got all that out of one sentence. it's like you just sit here and entertain your self with your own script. why don't you save us all some time and write a book... that way if we want the opinion of a dysfunctional backwards ******** 8 year old we can reference said text. but seriously it's a little hard to sift through all your tripe when going through these forums. it's too much for even a lurker like me.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
it wasnt impressive it just mean I dont waste my time thinking all that **** I just type what pops out of my head fool.
Amusing...really amusing...I can write a descent post...or read and essay with out johning about how long it is <=P. paragraphs and heavy detail is the way to go just to trow every single thing you want to say. Bleh, people are lazy to read long paraghrapic stuff...BUT WAIT till they go to collage! *Smirks* They'll have something to read about...bleh...money goes on ?!? I am with you bro.

Note: Yes, I can call grammar johns when ever I want D:.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Amusing...really amusing...I can write a descent post...or read and essay with out johning about how long it is <=P. paragraphs and heavy detail is the way to go just to trow every single thing you want to say. Bleh, people are lazy to read long paraghrapic stuff...BUT WAIT till they go to collage! *Smirks* They'll have something to read about...bleh...money goes on ?!? I am with you bro.

Note: Yes, I can call grammar johns when ever I want D:.
Meh I cant write at all cuz im dumb lol I fail at everything at school except math seemed easy to me cuz its all mechanical and ****. everything else I failed lol so I just got my GED so I can do my major automechanic. w/e I do like reading its just I dont know what books I like. **** harry potter lol I hate anything that has to do with magic and made up science fiction ****

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Meh I cant write at all cuz im dumb lol I fail at everything at school except math seemed easy to me cuz its all mechanical and ****. everything else I failed lol so I just got my GED so I can do my major automechanic. w/e I do like reading its just I dont know what books I like. **** harry potter lol I hate anything that has to do with magic and made up science fiction ****
Read Ender's Game and some Isaac Asimov books, fool!

Enkidu

Smash Cadet
How in the hell did this conversation turn to books? I've been wanting to re-read the Ender series for a while now, but I seem to have lost my copy of Speaker for the Dead.

This upsets me greatly. Thought you'd like to know.

Top Bottom