• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I miss you. :urg:
Yea, i miss the whole NT Orlando crew. All my boys that made smash fun are coming back except for Synical and Tipman (moved to NYC :urg:) so im looking forward to seeing how this game turns out.

Personally, i just cant wait to make fun of people again. The florida scene is looking as amazing as ever, especially with the stellar attempts of arguements ive seen in the last few pages.

Is NT going to be at the tourny this sunday? I think its like "Hard knocks brawl" or something of that nature.

Pro tip #1: dont make pro tips.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
So...we move the conversation from the actual forum, to grammar nanzis and now books...

So....

Want to get better at Brawl? Are you tired of getting pawned by random nOObs at school? Then get Prima Guide: Super Smash Brothers Brawls...for dummies! :D. It got every single tactic in the game enough to beat the number one best braw pro! :D omgz...Hard time beating Tabuu in intense mode? Then get WATO's "Tabuu is a nOOb...for dummies" hand book! Starting Hungry Box and Action B@stard. It talks about how Tabuu's move are predictable enough for a 13 year old to beat it. It also gives detail on how I and H-box went though 2 or 5 loses against him. If that NOT enough, then the "Action B@stard: I can beat Boss Battle in Intense mode and so can you!" Is the ONLY guide for those people who have hard time, or think that is impossible beating Boss battle in intense mode. But if you want the set, it will cost you 150 bucks (wow!) So order now!

Random post by the one and only, Action B@stard.

note: Sorry to interupt the conversation but I wanted to write something random and probaly off topic D:.

-lates

PS: There no sush thing as these guides...exept the official prima guide book itself...witch I DON'T have at the moment...NOT that I need it of coruse >_>

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hell yeah riot! were def gonna be there, u coming?

Old times must be made new again!

to anyone planning on going to hardknocks---> DONT FORGET TO PRE-REG ONLINE, if u dont pre-reg u wont be able to play since u cant register on the day of the tourney. So far its around 70 people attending.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ummm LaughterIsDeadly is Hozart and DF's friend. He rarely went to melee tournies and I seriously doubt he ever went to a GA tourney.

Yah Dustin we'll definately play sometime.

Renth

Smash Hero
Ummm LaughterIsDeadly is Hozart and DF's friend. He rarely went to melee tournies and I seriously doubt he ever went to a GA tourney.

Yah Dustin we'll definately play sometime.
I know who dustin is LOL he didn't go to a GA tourny, me and the GA guys Chadd ect. went to his house after that one gigs.

Gindler

Smash Champion
hell yeah riot! were def gonna be there, u coming?

Old times must be made new again!

to anyone planning on going to hardknocks---> DONT FORGET TO PRE-REG ONLINE, if u dont pre-reg u wont be able to play since u cant register on the day of the tourney. So far its around 70 people attending.
pre-reg online? how would I go about doing that?

The place was closed so I had to pay 12 dollars to sign up, is that what pre-reg means?

LaughterIsDeadly

Smash Apprentice
I don't know man.. they are even taxing tourny entry fees. so does that mean if the prise money is over 500$ we have to put it on our tax return if we win?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
RYAN S. AKA. RIOT. AKA THE FVCKIN MAN. better be at the hardknocks. ONLY HARD *****S SHOW UP, u feel me.

NT and SEFL CONNECTION.
Truuuu, thats how it's going down son!
Hard Knocks is going to be amazing!!

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
yo ryan we gotta play brawl you got a FC? dam I miss your amazing quotes dawg. we need chill again bro
No, i dont have a brawl game of my own, ive been at nexus playing it everyday since its release lolzzz. So 70 people signed up for hard knocks? Im going to guess about 40 of those entrees are something of the equivalent of buys. I did a nexus tourny during one of their lock-ins last thursday it came down to like 40+ entrees and 10 real players.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
So, anybody want to add me and my crew to their friends list?
Dark Sonic:0301-9641-8431
Blade of Apollo:1676-3373-1614
Ares:3995-6220-7110
Cult of Rubik:1762-2371-1425
Leafgreen:2449-4328-2244

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
xYz by the way, if i do go to hard knocks first thing i need to do is atleast play one match with you. I really dont care if you sand bag i just need to know what Wolf even does besides barrel rolls.

No one i play uses him and the scrubs that attempt just beg me to turn smash balls on. They do however hit me with the ultimate mind game: roll forward, roll backwards, f-smash....blowing my mindddddd

chaddd

Smash Lord
Too bad most of the guys you were talking about were all jokes and never proved anything lol what are you liek chaddd celebrating your mediocrecy? lol you washed up veteran **** outa here son. you suck!!!!!
Mediocrecy, I believe would be some form of government not yet known.

Mediocrity is what you were looking for, I believe. But being as mediocre as I am, I completely forgot to play smash all the time; silly me, I've just been learning how to read, write, and spell correctly. Oh well, maybe next life I'll just put a little more time into video games.

But remember that I played this game for about 1/6 of the time as you or about anyone else, and having made more than $5500 from it overall, I'd say it was worth my while to be so mediocre. It's too bad you and your chronies don't have anything in your lives to be impressed by other than this game.

That's why I quit. It's a fun game, but we all have to grow up sometime.

Plus all this trash with you guys makes me forget I was having fun beforehand.

Nice one guys. I hope your 'mad smash skillz' gets you into a great school of arts one day, where you can hone your ability to jack yourself off over the internet. Or maybe it'll get a good job. Know if any CEO's of Fortune 500 companies are trying to pick up competitive smash? Look into it. You might be onto something.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

skrach8

Smash Lord
really....... cmon now whats that got to do with anything. But to humor you, y is that black people scare you?

Pointless spam on the boards.

How many floridians plan on going to hardknocks? and does this tourny have its own thread? nm ill go look myself

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Mediocrecy, I believe would be some form of government not yet known.

Mediocrity is what you were looking for, I believe. But being as mediocre as I am, I completely forgot to play smash all the time; silly me, I've just been learning how to read, write, and spell correctly. Oh well, maybe next life I'll just put a little more time into video games.

But remember that I played this game for about 1/6 of the time as you or about anyone else, and having made more than $5500 from it overall, I'd say it was worth my while to be so mediocre. It's too bad you and your chronies don't have anything in your lives to be impressed by other than this game.

That's why I quit. It's a fun game, but we all have to grow up sometime.

Plus all this trash with you guys makes me forget I was having fun beforehand.

Nice one guys. I hope your 'mad smash skillz' gets you into a great school of arts one day, where you can hone your ability to jack yourself off over the internet. Or maybe it'll get a good job. Know if any CEO's of Fortune 500 companies are trying to pick up competitive smash? Look into it. You might be onto something.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
And this is coming from the guy who throws his cell phone when a match doesn't go his way.

No johns, Chaddd. :p

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Hmm, this thread is subpar. But you need to make it more funny chaddddddd. Thats an order. :laugh:

Pro Tip - You can remap your buttons... but you cannot remap the directions to any Dpads.

NewBilf

Smash Rookie
I live in Weston. I saw a few other people on here from there so I hope I can find some people to LAN with because spring break is coming up.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Vericz, we'll have to PT ditto at Hard Knocks, because I can't get on wifi here without buying some accessory I really don't feel like buying. I don't know if I'm going yet, but chance are pretty high because I really don't want to miss it.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Ok, so I'm grading a part of a MKT test where the students have to label 10 european countries.

There's a lot of normalish mistakes: Labeling France as Switzerland, Finland is Denmark... You know, typical mistakes.

I kid you not: Someone decided to label Romania, Serbia, and Macedonia as IRAN IRAQ and KUWAIT respectively.

It's a MAP OF ****ING EUROPE.

GOD **** BUSINESS MAJORS.

I can't believe I go to school with these people.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hmm. A florida thread you say. Im up to play anyone in the area. You can add me to that brawl finder list too if you want.

<-------------- My City and my Brawl code are in my profile in that direction

In 2D

Smash Cadet
Changed my name Gah. F-0 is now 'In 2D'. Any WATO going to the Hard Knocks tourny? If so, I may need a ride.

Top Bottom