• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
No, I didn't predict the exact wording, but the **** reference was incredibly predictable. Gratz on an alliteration (those are tough, I know). And "wrastlin" is infinitely more clever. gg on the puns, you must be proud.
'Wrastlin' was in honor of Wrestlemania in Orlando today... Its ok, I know you cant afford tickets. Luckily for you, you will be knocked out of the tournament early enough to still catch it on pay per view. If you could afford it.

Riot - Thanks for taking the time to look me up. Thats a real sign of a dedicated fan.

Oh, and a side note about flowin'. It was the hottest day in miami ever. We were inside a house, and yet our shirts were drenched with sweat , with no AC, all the windows open, and sweat pouring onto our controllers. They didnt even have water with ICE to offer us. I have never been to any place that does NOT have ice. What the hell is that? I thought this was America. I learned my lesson never to appear at a house tournament again.

I am pretty sure there was a mention of me throwing up outside their house to boot. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Raistlin

Smash Lord
'Wrastlin' was in honor of Wrestlemania in Orlando today... Its ok, I know you cant afford tickets. Luckily for you, you will be knocked out of the tournament early enough to still catch it on pay per view. If you could afford it.

Riot - Thanks for taking the time to look me up. Thats a real sign of a dedicated fan.

Johns
Gg on continuing to make yourself look dumb. One, I actually did pretty **** well (while you were hiding at home behind your computer still), and two what the fvck do you know about my finances? But again, gg on trying to sound funny. I only hope a mod puts you out of your misery, for your sake, before you continue this pointless blustering.

Doodz

Smash Rookie
Howdy, this is my first post and I will be doing my best to do my best.

North -Royal Palm Beach - Doodz
Wii Number - 2234 6793 4308

New to the tournament scene but I spent plenty of time playing with friends in melee and want to get into the competitive side of Brawl.

Always up for a game online so please feel free to PM me or do what you need to get a hold of me and add me to your friend code list.

I am not sure if anything else is needed but I will be watching for PMs and replies.

Thanks all.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
People, if Guini hosts a Melee tourney, don't worry about being rusty. Just go to play a kick-*** version of Smash and have fun -- everyone's Melee game is off right now because of Brawl. Trust me, you won't be the only one. At the very least, that should make the tourney even more light-hearted and entertaining.

-Kye

derf

Smash Ace
my only problem about going back to melee is that im having trouble adapting when i swithc back to melee since I've been playing too much brawl, but I'd still be down for a melee tourney if we could also have a side event for brawl.
hey joe switching gets way easier the more you do it. i had huge problems the first 2 or 3 times i tried to play melee again. but now switching back and forth comes much easier. the only problem i have is once in a while i try to attack out of my shield when i play melee. i also L cancel in brawl but that doesnt hurt anything i guess

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
People, if Guini hosts a Melee tourney, don't worry about being rusty. Just go to play a kick-*** version of Smash and have fun -- everyone's Melee game is off right now because of Brawl. Trust me, you won't be the only one. At the very least, that should make the tourney even more light-hearted and entertaining.

-Kye
you are da greatest!

n\ice post man, melee for da winnn!

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
I have 2 infractions so far guys, Lets ramp up production eh? :laugh:

On a side note - The entire time I have been messing with you guys. The interesting thing is, Some people are able to see through the act. While most, are not. Its easy to tell who the people who take it seriously are, because I am able to get PM's with their complaints :laugh:

My goal was just to stir up the community... and as it turns out, it was quite successful based on one reason.... People were looking for me at hard knocks.

I am looking forward to more tournaments now. The Orlando scene is getting bigger and better. Which allows for all of us, in the end to get better together.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I have 2 infractions so far guys, Lets ramp up production eh? :laugh:

On a side note - The entire time I have been messing with you guys. The interesting thing is, Some people are able to see through the act. While most, are not. Its easy to tell who the people who take it seriously are, because I am able to get PM's with their complaints :laugh:

My goal was just to stir up the community... and as it turns out, it was quite successful based on one reason.... People were looking for me at hard knocks.

I am looking forward to more tournaments now. The Orlando scene is getting bigger and better. Which allows for all of us, in the end to get better together.
Of course you've just been messing with people. That doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot. Hiding behind "I was just kidding" makes you no less of a douche.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
I just wanted to apologize for acting a fool to all who have read my posts.

If you feel you were wrongly harmed, I can only give you my deepest condolences. Again, I am sorry for what damage I have inflicted upon the*Smash* community as a whole. I just hope you can forgive me, and allow me to walk amongst my fellow *Smash* players without shame, as we become united... Florida VS The World!

Finch

Smash Lord
I really don't understand why you would go into a forum of a bunch of people that know eachother irl that you are never going to meet and be a sarcastic douche to them. Go do it on gfaqs or something if you want to get a real response.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey joe switching gets way easier the more you do it. i had huge problems the first 2 or 3 times i tried to play melee again. but now switching back and forth comes much easier. the only problem i have is once in a while i try to attack out of my shield when i play melee. i also L cancel in brawl but that doesnt hurt anything i guess
Yeah i noticed after 30 min of playing melee I had it down again :) Long live melee!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
LOL JOE!! hahahahhaah
the falco in your sig thats not moving, looks like he has down syndrome. lol lol lol

PEACE.... hiroshi.

HolySmokes

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for some people to get some friendly matches with in Florida to minimize lag.

FC: 0430-7935-6402

PM me or just let me know your FC here

:)

-smokes

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
We're not doing Brawl mains in this thread?
Not yet. Since it's so new, many people haven't decided on a main yet and I really don't want to have to change everybody's characters after every tourney where people decide to switch. Once things are more set in stone, we'll list them.

Is anyone keeping track of the HRC scores? If so, I'll post mine.
Nobody has uploaded any videos of their records for HRC or BTT yet, but yes there is a section for it. So if you're the first to upload, you hold the title of #1 for a while. :p

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Winter Park player here. I live really between Winter Park and Orlando so I have a bit of flexibility as to where I can go.

Hey look everyone Luigi_Factor still trolls Smash Boards because he can't adequately take on real Smash players. Now that's funny. He sucked then, and I bet without any doubt, he still sucks now.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Hey look everyone Luigi_Factor still trolls Smash Boards because he can't adequately take on real Smash players. Now that's funny. He sucked then, and I bet without any doubt, he still sucks now.
OHHH TWO OLD SCHOOL SMASHERS GOIN AT IT

In other news, I feel we should all give FL's ZorakBane a round of applause, because he's going to CA for the Game Stop round 4 event!

Good **** Derrick!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
OHHH TWO OLD SCHOOL SMASHERS GOIN AT IT

In other news, I feel we should all give FL's ZorakBane a round of applause, because he's going to CA for the Game Stop round 4 event!

Good **** Derrick!
So he's one of the 8 finalists? That's pretty ****in' awesome. Good **** to him. Good ****.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
i won the first couple wired warfare tournies with bane placing second; one in jan 06, march 06 and a third one with aqua placing second before fenrir ***** tampa/brandon in may 06.

Falcinho

Smash Ace
sry if this is ot but i got 2 questions:

1. How many ofu do still play melee?
2. Did DSW/Bronson quit? (4 real)

Top Bottom