• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I live near Orlando, and I play Melee. Not really that into Brawl. Someone hit me up if you want to play!

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
I live near Orlando, and I play Melee. Not really that into Brawl. Someone hit me up if you want to play!
Wait, Apopka? Who is this? I thought I knew all of the serious Melee/Brawl people in town.

I'm more Brawl than Melee as of late but still play both. Off work this weekend so send me a PM and we'll work out details and find out if we already know each other or something.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been very active in the smash community. I went to a gigabits tourney late last year, and thats about it. Then I went to a very small gamestop tourney just before brawl. I should be able to smash either saturday or sunday.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
If you're talking about the Brawl release tourney at the Wal-Mart Gamestop, I was there too. Saturday afternoon/night could work for me.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
hey who was the guy who i was supposed to play last time i was here but didnt? Also im playing melee again for the first time since brawl came out so someone should hit me up to play

In 2D

Smash Cadet
Hey Florida, I got news. It's been an experience this past two years, getting into the competitive scene, going on the boards and being part of the smash community. The competitive scene for melee was INSANE, just too cool for words. I wish I could've accomplished more, played more people, traveled around to play the best in the state(s) and such, but I can't. Due to money issues, time issues, and spiritual issues, I have to unfortunately resign from Smash.
I can't express how much fun I've had, hanging out with WATO, playing at tournaments, yelling and going crazy when crazy s*** happens. It's been a blast, and I won't ever forget those awesome days. I'll miss the fun, but this decision needs to be made. So, farewell and goodbye everyone, I don't think I'm important enough for such a long post, but what the hell, the Florida Thread's never read by anyone but the moderators. It's been a rockin' two years here, stay cool Florida!

~ F-Zero

Zoro

Smash Champion
Hey Florida, I got news. It's been an experience this past two years, getting into the competitive scene, going on the boards and being part of the smash community. The competitive scene for melee was INSANE, just too cool for words. I wish I could've accomplished more, played more people, traveled around to play the best in the state(s) and such, but I can't. Due to money issues, time issues, and spiritual issues, I have to unfortunately resign from Smash.
I can't express how much fun I've had, hanging out with WATO, playing at tournaments, yelling and going crazy when crazy s*** happens. It's been a blast, and I won't ever forget those awesome days. I'll miss the fun, but this decision needs to be made. So, farewell and goodbye everyone, I don't think I'm important enough for such a long post, but what the hell, the Florida Thread's never read by anyone but the moderators. It's been a rockin' two years here, stay cool Florida!

~ F-Zero
Youll be back...

KMAY

Smash Apprentice
Whats up everyone? I am KMAY and I live in Melbourne FL. I recently went to gigabits so some of you may know me ,but if not, I would really like to play some other competitive players either online if you are in FL or in person if you live in melbourne. So anyone interested PM and let me know, my fc is 0258-9960-2207

Laijin

Smash Hero

~ F-Zero
No one ever quits smash for good.
Its too much fun.
You'll still play some day even if it is just casually

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I just got home form the Dethklok concert...

that show was amazing. I also saw King of Hearts there, which we were both suprised to see each other. Oh well, I am tired and my ears still ring a little.

out!

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Hey I will be going to valencia west in the fall. But I want to play MELEE. And to broaden my horizons, basicly anyone in orlando who plays melee, I want in on some of the fun.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I will be moving out of my father's place sometime in the near future (this means within the next month or so). This means I may be without internet for a while so that will be the reason why I won't be on the boards or AIM. I also won't have the liberty of going to many smashfests in the area. Oh well, I'm tired of dealing with my father and I need to get the hell out. I'll let you guys know what's going down when I know.

Top Bottom