• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I've been sick for the past few days but as soon as I feel better the Kissimmee smashers better wake the fvck up!:)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
good luck with the move Lime. Too bad you didn't move the same time I did or we could have gotten a place together and smash whenever we want.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Post requested by ihatemybrother.

BRAWL INFO
NAME: ihatemybrother
CODE: 1805-1846-0038

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
If you'd be so kind as to add me:

Brawl:
0903-2416-2422

Brawl & Melee:
Location: Venice, FL (Might as well put me in Sarasota, it's close enough), MWFL

I don't have much in the way of local videos yet, but there's a couple, and I'm planning on adding videos from the LAN Odyssey tourneys in the future as well, so here's my Youtube if you don't mind adding it; http://www.youtube.com/user/Kamano77

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
There's a Brawl history at the very last post of the front page (as in 15th post) which I've been working on here and there. I touched on IceKid a little bit near the beginning but haven't focused on Afro yet, but will.

The crews section is currently very outdated and is for Melee only. I planned on revamping it somehow at some point since most of it doesn't apply anymore. Some of you might have noticed the locaters have been modified already, and the Melee one specifically has been cut back to shorten the post's length.

any input on anything in the thread that people want to make would be appreciated and considered for implementation.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Any chance any of those videos we made getting put up? lol

I never have seen myself play the game. Would be interesting.

(also, that last match was epic. lol)

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
hi florida people. im from hawaii and i joined the navy and i got stationed in pensacola florida for 2-3 years. umm havent rely played brawl to much but im an ok melee player. looking to get into brawl. so if any1 is willing to introduce me to florida hit me up on aim @ (mr mellow jello)

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
I'm moving back to Pensacola very soon, I'll contact you when I do.
sweet! well just got into florida last night. im in the navy so i live on corry station. i dunno were jack and shizz is here but yeah ill be prety much getting my stuff ready this weekend but next weekend anything going on? let me knowz realy want to try to get into brawl. from what ive heard.... not good things =)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm moving there on Saturday the 26th. Most the day will be me driving and whatnot, but I should be free that Sunday and/or monday.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
anyone selling or know anyone selling a cheep car?

rend i dont rely play brawl either. so ima google longwood cause im on corry station and i dont realy know anywhere if you are close and wanna play im not such a bad melee player. hawaii was small so i dunno how limited was want to test myself out on u mainlanders =)

**** nvm thats a shizz load away rend lol just looked it up

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
my girlfriend in Pensacola is looking to sell her car.

It's a Ford Explorer, Automatic, 4-door, not sure of the year...

We could set up a meeting when I get there this weekend.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
my girlfriend in Pensacola is looking to sell her car.

It's a Ford Explorer, Automatic, 4-door, not sure of the year...

We could set up a meeting when I get there this weekend.
sweet! dude this weekend is goin by so slow i cant rely do anything without a car. i walked to walmart at like 1 in the mornig. on base is totaly wack

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
aww i dont have a car & it seems like a ways away from pensacola. i need to get used to this place. i walked all the way to a walmart looking for food last night

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm finally back in Pensacola now.

Crashing with my old Panhandle Manhandlers for a few days too. ^_^

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
C@ash mooney how did FAST go for you? What did you place?

Alot of people said it was the greatest time of their lives. I haven't seen the results. How did you do?

(who got 1rst brawl singles?)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
C@sh mooney how did FAST go for you? What did you place?

Alot of people said it was the greatest time of their lives. I haven't seen the results. How did you do?

(who got 1rst brawl singles?)
Lol. Fast1 was ok, but nothing special. I got 17th in melee doubles, and didn't make it out of pools in singles. I got like 13th for brawl teams and didn't make it out of pools for brawl singles.

I also got 5 in crews with some of the people from the Mid West.

I made about 30 dollars off of Money matches.

M2K won btw.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
ok... still getting settled. i live in mariner village if you know where that is. i work mon-fri and i get off work about 3:30... i'll let you guys know when im good to go on getting a weekend or something ready. let me know when where.

*f!@# my life my phone just reseted and i lost all my ringtones and wall papers and apps. # and everything!!! F t-mobile!*

omg dang t mobile... k so if you wanted to play brawl im prolly no good at it cause i never rely played it much. i just kinda tested it out. i can play melee somewhat ok though, i guess. well better than i play brawl anyways =)

let me know

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
i would offer my house but thats not till a little later... (when i start paying rent)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>___>

I'm moving back to Clearwater in a couple of weeks. Things aren't exactly working out here in GA and it looks like I'm gonna have to fall back on my folks for a while. So once I get settled in and ****, ya'll need to play some Smash with me sometime.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom