• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
I don't really know right now, man. The kid who wanted to go and would've been my ride and info about this tourney (I don't even know where it is in Tally or what it's called) hasn't contacted me lately. I'm probably just gonna take the weekend and chill with people at UNF. I guess we'll just have to unite the two halves of north FL some other time, eh? Let's play MELEE when we do! :)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
He's in Clearwater.
This.

Without a car, I may add. It's going to be a month or two (maybe three) until I am in possession of one. I am more than willing to walk to wherever any of the local-yocals (re: Lime or Monk) are and Smash with 'em. Although vehicle transportation would be pretty tiiiiiiight.

>__> Once I get a car and Orlando hosts something, I'm definitely makin' a trip Laijin. We gotta play at some point.

Feel free to get at me.

Smooth Criminal

Edit: I'm not one hundred percent sure about Saturday, Lime. I promised my folks that if I was off that I would head over to a shindig that was being thrown over at my cousin's (?) place. Kind of a birthday party for her daughter, kind of a homecoming for me, and kind of an all around party for the family. I'll let you know when I'm available.

One more thing: I FORGOT MY GC CONTROLLER IN GA. BAWWWWWW! I NEED TO FIND A NEW ONE.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
This.

Without a car, I may add. It's going to be a month or two (maybe three) until I am in possession of one. I am more than willing to walk to wherever any of the local-yocals (re: Lime or Monk) are and Smash with 'em. Although vehicle transportation would be pretty tiiiiiiight.

>__> Once I get a car and Orlando hosts something, I'm definitely makin' a trip Laijin. We gotta play at some point.

Feel free to get at me.

Smooth Criminal

Edit: I'm not one hundred percent sure about Saturday, Lime. I promised my folks that if I was off that I would head over to a shindig that was being thrown over at my cousin's (?) place. Kind of a birthday party for her daughter, kind of a homecoming for me, and kind of an all around party for the family. I'll let you know when I'm available.

One more thing: I FORGOT MY GC CONTROLLER IN GA. BAWWWWWW! I NEED TO FIND A NEW ONE.

Alrighty then. Lemme know when you're free so I can try and set something up... problem is the only true day I have off normally are Saturdays.

But how about Monday? It's Labor Day, so NO CLASS which means myself and Monk are free. Lemme know so we can play some Smash or whatever! I'm sure PolMex would love to come up and join us.

Anyways,... good luck finding one of them "kuntrolears"... dey's hard to find 'round deese parts... the bast place to find them was the Game Stop in the Clearwater Mall,... but I haven't seen them recently.

p.s. Dude, you live around the corner and I am usually Monks transportation too. So,... I can getcha.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Thanks, Lime. If I have it, I'll even throw in gas money for your troubles (providing I have it on me at the time).

I left the bulk of my stuff in GA. I'll see if my friend can send my GC controller along with my computer. So, until then...

...can I bum a controller offa somebody? Lol.

Smooth Criminal

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I have a couple of extra, and thanks for offering the gas money. I appreciate the thought even though you may not have it.

But seriously, you can borrow one of my controllers.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
k so im in the process of finally getting my car so i can finally be able to go places... but pensacola seems real boring. but yeah ive been dieing to play (melee) smash since i got here a month and a half ago

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
k nvm looks like if im going to get a car its going to have to be a brand new one cause the people in pensacola are tards and apparently like to sell cars with 150k miles for $6000. so yeah ill just become a hermit in my room. f#$% my life why did i join the navy...

PShadow

Smash Rookie
I would like to be added to the Brawl Smash Locater List.

Name: PShadow

Region: South East Florida

City: Miami

Friend Code: 0430-7934-0852

Main: Lucario

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Whatup guys I just moved from Canada to Tampa, in the north carrollwood area. Im new here so I dont know my way around but I can go to anything nearby. (melee)

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
there are so many players on this thread why dont they ever show up to tournaments it feels like i can only think of like 20 or so brawl players in fl these days

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
i went to buy a wii yesterday... was sold out at 930... NEX opened at 9... fudge my life... anyone in pensacola can sell me a cube and smash? or just the cube is fine? cheep would be rely nice... sold mine moving here from chicago

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
City-Gainesville

Region- Mid West Florida

Main -Yoshi

Brawl friend code- 4854-6108-9426-

Name- yoshiunity(Adam! *Online*)

Wii number - 3516 8219 1214 1724

(sometimes visits Jacksonville.)

There's my info. ... and are there ANY tournaments within Gainesville anytime soon?

Cosmick

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'll go ahead and apply for this x]

Name: Cosmick (Sky on Brawl)

Region: North West Florida

City: Crestview

Friend Code: 4811 6604 8099

Main: Marth (Roster)

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
We're going to try hosting one here soon
Cool. Can you can PM me info on it once everything is set in stone? Because I'm literally tournement starved. It's like everywhere I go, the trend dies or is on a date that I can't preticipate.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm in miami...someone come melee with me!!! brawl sucks...i want a ride to gigabits in oct...ill pay for gas :)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I cant :( my mom is coming down for parents weekend at the U otherwise i would...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Tri-weekly Tourney in Northern Florida(Tallahassee FL)

Ever Third Saturday we have a Brawl tourney at a gaming store called Fortress. Its 10 dollars a person and it's every 3 weeks. the prize is 40% of the entire pot for first and 10% for second. It's double elimination and basically the same rules as smashboards except you always have to pick the same char in round 1 to prevent counter-picking in round 1. Every time we've played the prize has always been over 100 bucks. The next tourney is on Sept 20th at 3:30pm. Warm-ups begin at 1pm. BYOC and Green Mario is up here (He won the most recent 1 last Saturday with Snake).

Want some more details hit me up @ (954)618-9548 or via email @ NickSX773@yahoo.com

or hit up my friend Drew @ 386-847-2728 or Chris @407-252-2873

Top Bottom