• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i remember seein an old video when i first started playing of this horrible mario that used the tag GOD but other than that i dont know anything im only a year old into this game's proffesional world. sorry

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
School: Astronaut High School

city: Titusville

main: Link
second main: to be determined (either falco, mew2, or Doc)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
School: Astronaut High School
:laugh:

The whole School/Summer thing is for college students who may be in different cities at different times of the year, not the actual school you go to. I'll go ahead and add you to the list though.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:

The whole School/Summer thing is for college students who may be in different cities at different times of the year, not the actual school you go to. I'll go ahead and add you to the list though.
lol. Just going with the flow.:psycho:

1-up

Smash Journeyman
so someone from n.fl. and someone from c.fl. have access to the SN for this thread so i thinks its about time someone from s.fl. also had access.. i vote me

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
and how about someone from north west FL because manko is in Jville and Exarch is in gainsville (well close enough) so they r both alittle kinda cFL so they need someone like *cough* drumma *cough* or u know i vote me as well. ;-D

also i second the vote for 1-up

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Doodah, I tightened up security on FloridaMeister because a few people on it hadn't been much help.

1-up Doodah Drumma
If you want actually help--maybe taking control of tournaments, or finding the rest of the past Florida tournaments, or taking care one of the locators--and be relatively active and consistent doing this, then i'll let you know the password (again). I don't really care if i have more than one from an area of Florida, but i'd like at least one from each.

You guys up for it?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
u should be manko u should be and my first order of business is changing our crews descriptions on me from being a mini manko ............ yea thats right manko means i read that u ******* and wether u meant it in a bad way or not im changing it lol a$$hole lol

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Mid - Casselberry; Col-Bol; Fox, Ganon

Same for both school year and breaks.

Also, I'm part of Noob Testament, but I didnt see it in there. Its me, SkracH8 (Marth, Shiek), Ihatethecape (Puff, Fox), Doppelganger (Mario, Peach), Bo! (Link), and Sheer Madness (Pika, Falco).

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
hey can you edit mine instead of link as one of the characters i play put samus because link is to god dam slowwwwwwww

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah, your Link is definately not the beast that your Y. Link is. *updates*

Announcement:
I also edited the Florida Vids section with a little bit of reformating. Smashers are now sorted by region and include the video posts they've made instead of only having the link to their Youtube accounts. A few more of the past tourneys were added as well. I found more than what's listed, however they were using Rapidshare/yousendit as hosts so the links had already expired by now. If there's any vids I've missed, let me know.

chronofreak

Smash Apprentice
I'd just like to add my info for the list on page one.

(All year)

CENTRAL FLORIDA
East - Ormond Beach; chronofreak; Sheik, Marth, Samus

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
wow, that's unussual have all three mains change like that...

btw I added the crew info for N00b Testament that Col-Bol wrote up for you guys. You might want to take a look at it and see if you want any changes there as well.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
yoyoyoyo.

yo.

if i could be added to the uhh smash "locater" to be "located" with uhh...

Central Florida - Orlando; Doppelganger (Dop); Daisy (Peach), Mario/Doc

thanks and things of a similar appreciative nature.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
I don't play Marth in tournaments, and ever since Onett and Pipes were banned from tournaments, I don't play Fox either. Ice Climbers only for the moment.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Im from the Dunedin/Clearwater part of florida; is there anybody closer to my area than Tampa, or is that as close as it gets? Oh, and I play as Link, Dr. Mario, Fox, Marth,Zelda,and Young Link.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Well basically everyone in the South West section of Central Florida is within an hour drive of the both you guys. Tampa's definately the closest though and has the most people of the surround cities. In fact, you guys just missed out on a tourney that was in Tampa last weekend, but I'm sure there will be more. I happen to live in Tampa now as well so hopefully someone could set up some smash fests here.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Well basically everyone in the South West section of Central Florida is within an hour drive of the both you guys. Tampa's definately the closest though and has the most people of the surround cities. In fact, you guys just missed out on a tourney that was in Tampa last weekend, but I'm sure there will be more. I happen to live in Tampa now as well so hopefully someone could set up some smash fests here.
That's right! Tampa is becoming more active here in Florida! We usually hold a tournament every month and the skill level just keeps getting higher every month. We've lost our usual venue so we're probably shut down for the moment. Representing Tampa, FL. I will let you guys know when we're having another tourny. Hey Manko, wouldn't it be nice if we rented out the convention center in downtown Tampa? Maybe we should talk to a possible sponser to fund the tourny...I know it's crazy talk but you'll never know!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
I heard a new lan center opened up somewhere in Largo on 97X (local radio station). And I think Tampa Lanes is just a bowling alley with arcades...and Gameworks is just the same (never been to either one). Trust me....I'm looking cause I want the Halloween tournament. Costume time baby:chuckle:

Edit: About the Largo center...

It turns out that it's a bad *** laser tag arena (I'm gonna check it out!!!)
Ulmerton Industrial Mart • 13211 93rd Street North • Largo, FL 33771 • 727-584-9876

Place(s) I foud so far:

LanMinez
2475 McMullen Booth Rd.
Clearwater, FL 33759

lvl9 CP

Smash Apprentice
Ann Arbor MI/Los Alamos NM/Gainesville FL/Tampa FL
Oh snap! Dunedin peeps! I'm from Palm Harbor and we need to smash sometime (a holiday probably since I'm off at school during the year). I know tons (2 to 5 others) of people in the area who'd love to join in. A Pinellas County tourney in the future? WHo knows!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap! Dunedin peeps! I'm from Palm Harbor and we need to smash sometime (a holiday probably since I'm off at school during the year). I know tons (2 to 5 others) of people in the area who'd love to join in. A Pinellas County tourney in the future? WHo knows!
Yo I just got a PM from someone in Dunedin. Lol and I go to college at Pinellas County over at SPC, Seminole. The funny thing is that I live in Brandon (East of Tampa)! I'm there for the gaming foundations (intro to game developement) degree. Maybe I should update my info for school. Tell you what, we have video game lab open on tuesdays and thursdays at my campus and I'm going to show up there for the first time. Hopefully, I meet good peeps.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Zaromo, you think you could set up some kind of weekly smash fests for us Tampa guys? Even Tuesdays and Thursdays are fine for me, where's this place at?

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Since our campus is open to the public I'm quite sure they might allow visitors like you. But just to be safe I'll ask the host of the video game lab to see if its ok. If it is then by all means I would love biweekly smashfests! If he says yes then I'll give address and times.

Top Bottom