• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
RAM, the reason I gave him John's AIM instead of yours is because he's online more often and half the time when I go to IM you I'm actually talking to your sister. :ohwell:

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Bleh.. I don't have a ride (no car yet <_<).

I really want to play against something other than ****ed computers. Which I'm not even playing against since it'll ruin my gameplay.
There is nothing wrong with practcing your skills with a computer. If you want to pick up fox, you could put your fox against any lvl 1 character. Fighting computers is not a sin, but like Cliff Notes, you shouldn't put them in place of the real thing.

Cuongdawg

Smash Rookie
Yeah but it kinda gets boring playing against a level 1 computer day in and day out. <_<

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm SO happy right now. I now own the Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess and Red Steel. I now love Game Stop. Did I mention it's Wednesday?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ummm yea so about that picture in the first post dividing up FL...... can we split north FL into 2 different sections like panhandle on the left half and then the right half being north FL or something? Divided up like mankosuki's sig.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I don't think it's really necessary. NFL is small enough smasher wise already. Cutting NFL in half would basically leave you with Panhandle Manhandlers and B1tches & Blades. I mean, who else is there really?...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
ShadowSquall, where at in Tampa do you live? I'm at the USF campus and could use some Ganon practise.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
That's cool, Busch Gardens is right across the street from USF. If you have AIM, my name's "Mankosuki AMVs" on it. I'm online now if you want to see about smashing sometime.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Don't worry about it Mike, this thread falls down the Atlantic South forums for a while but always comes back. It should really be stickied, but the mods say otherwise... :ohwell:

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Im up for some action too. I can usually make it to USF afterschool on fridays, seeing how its kinda not too far away from anyone. Otherwise its about a 25 minute drive north of USF to my place. AIM: Hsuboy88

chronofreak

Smash Apprentice
I would like to edit my information.

Old:
North East - Ormond Beach; chronofreak; Sheik, Marth, Samus

New:
North East - Ormond Beach; chronofreak; Sheik, Mr. Game & Watch

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Omnigamer refused on the account that other states would want their threads stickied as well. Personally, that seems like it'd be a good idea to have all the (what 5 total?) states up top and easy to find. But alas, it was his decision at the time.

Perhaps now that QDVS is a regional mod?... ;)

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Lol, well as long as we can find it, it's ok >_> Just as long as we post alot too.

And that was exceptional ownage you handed me yesterday.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
I think you taught me all I could manage >_< I'm a classic smasher. I guess I'll never get used to these advanced techs huh?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well if u give it time u will get used to it.... here where manko originated.... there are now a ton of locals and the first 3 we found were like F this advanced stuff its dumb.... then i was like w/e immature and no patience or talent... it would be cool if they tried and said no thanks not for me but they were like..... well u get it..... but now there are over a dozen locals here learning and it is inspireing to see new people get into the game.

advanced smash is not for everybody but with manko teaching u im sure u will learn quick and learn what is right.... manko is the bomb......

P.S. manko i call a Smee-match on our 2nd tourney round my fox ure samus...... and yes i can call a Smee-match even if i win.....

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
remember back then, when I asked about a smasher named God? I found him. He goes by Halo5GOD. His partner is X.X (aka Motar). Just wanted to let you guys know.

Thank goodness for the Florida Smash finder.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
lol, yeah I'm a moron, that should be Dec 31st. Which happens to fall on a Sunday night / monday morning. shouldn't be too big a deal though since school would be out for everyone.

Top Bottom