• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hello Florida. Me and two other players from Lafayette, LA will be in Clearwater, FL (North MWFL) until Monday 7/30.
Would anyone wanna play some Smash while we're in town? :)
We mainly play Brawl but we're not opposed to playing Melee, 64, or P:M (although we're all horrible at those 3).

Hit me up! :D

:phone:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yo proto, been meaning to get back to you.

Zone & I have officially moved into our new house. This weekend we're deep cleaning the old apartment to get the deposit back. Starting next week, we'll be free to smash.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Zone & I have officially moved into our new house. This weekend we're deep cleaning the old apartment to get the deposit back. Starting next week, we'll be free to smash.
U guys should COme to my tourney in 2 WEEKENDS!!!

:sonic:

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace

Sounds good, man! You've got my number. I'm usually free during the day in the week.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
anybody in or around Destin want to play Project M or Melee with me and my friend? if so text 931-581-6306

:phone:
There's not much of a scene in North FL unfortunately. Your best bet is to come out to Pensacola for one of our smash fests. It's been a while since we've had one since we've been moving into a new house. Once we're more settled in, we'll start back up again.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
There's not much of a scene in North FL unfortunately. Your best bet is to come out to Pensacola for one of our smash fests. It's been a while since we've had one since we've been moving into a new house. Once we're more settled in, we'll start back up again.
I'd be down for some smashfests. I'd love to come by and play with you guys when we get a chance.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
BEYOND UN-TRUE

Jacksonville has consistent 25 man tourneys 4 3 months

Tally has a scene of at least 16 now

Gville BEYOND has a scene of great players

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
panhandle then.

regardless it's nowhere near him as Jacksonville is 5 hours away from us.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Let me also ask this. Do you guys have good TO's for Brawl and Melee or just one game or the other... or just in general? I'm looking for at most two TOs or reputable player(s) from each state in a region for a circuit that is currently in the making.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well it looks like you guys lack a "regional" tournament so it really doesn't do the circuit any good. However I think I might know some people that can help with that. Watching the WHOBO stream, I know FL has a good handful of players. We could definitely make it happen.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well it looks like you guys lack a "regional" tournament so it really doesn't do the circuit any good. However I think I might know some people that can help with that. Watching the WHOBO stream, I know FL has a good handful of players. We could definitely make it happen.
GDX is hosting 1 Sept 22nd... its on the top of this page your looking @ right now... scroll up and see the link.

Top Bottom