• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I didn't play Melee at all this past weekend. I'm just wondering why I didn't get a shoutout, considering I was the one who revived the CEO thread; considering I was the one who sat in a corner of the ballroom isolated from all the other games and top players for 8 hours just to make sure people could register; considering I didn't get an opportunity to get casuals in for MvC3 before my tourney matches to get loosened up and ready and got knocked out early; considering I sacrificed the only reason I wanted to go to CEO just so Smash didn't look like a joke that other communities already think it is. I don't know. Maybe I didn't do enough.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
needed more OOS imo and setups but thats the communities fault. next time gotta argue ur spot as the only national runnin that moment :\

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
needed more OOS imo and setups but thats the communities fault. next time gotta argue ur spot as the only national runnin that moment :\
Considering I wasn't even apart of the CEO Staff and or was a TO for Brawl until like 4 weeks of, it was already too late. Like I said, I made the sacrifice for Smash, no one else did.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
we're lazy bad trash talkin quiet respectful modest *****es is what we are yup yup.

nobody here is assertive besides the obvious. **** man, remember the days of throwing controllers? **** needs that kind of hype again. ppl NEED to get angry. ****ing scream hell yes when they beat someone random. possibly even create useless sentences like this one. **** needs more hype!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
"Not being able to speak is not the same as not speaking. You seem as if you like to talk. I like to let people talk who like to talk. It makes it easier to found how full of **** they are."

- Jackie Chan

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hahaha RH.

@Mink I'm going for suuuuuuuure. Dunno how much I'm spending, but that doesn't matter to me all lol. It's going be THE event to go to for Smash. It's right after my 21st Bday too.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
most OOS run me 400-500 for EC tourneys, as they are generally cheaper to fly to. that usually covers flight, tourney entry, food, and housing (if its cheap)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mmm.
This is a tough one.
I have 3 options.

1) Apex. Spend it with Smashers. Meet new people. Have a blast.
2) Go on a cruise ship with my friends from home. It's called Hard Ship. It's a techno party cruise that will be sailing ultimately to a private island. But through the bahamas. Live performances all nights. Skrillex and other wawawawa bands. Free food. Free drinks. 450$
3) Save money.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hmm that's tough. I'll be too biased to say anything to help decide though lol. This apex will probably be the biggest smash event since Genesis 1.

what will the money be saved for?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
option 3 sounds so ****ing boring and very dumb. completely ********. spend all that money yo. you only have 1-3 stocks lifes!

also **** a ***** named logic im da bess

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Keep in mind.
I wanna finally get a ****ing life.
and have money for life.
i pay monthly for everything, groceries, gas, car.
Once i move out of this hotel into the real world i'm going to need money for...
idk.

meeting a nice lady.
Moving out.

I guess it depends how much bank i start making.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
just cause you play a game on the weekends doesnt mean you dont have a life

Everyone needs something to be on the enthusiast level for. otherwise they just grow up boring or regretting their "life"

lifes all what you make it bro

And xaltis/trump are lucky I can't inb4 myself..otherwise a hard read would be coming

MVD

Smash Master
Smash expands life for ppl you make life long friends and have several experiences with them that you wouldn't otherwise do

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
That cruise sounds pretty ****ing dank bro. That's much more of an opportunity to take advantage of than Apex. I honestly recommend this.

Screw saving money. You make more of that junk anyway. ;]

_Balz

Smash Rookie
Whats up guys, I'm a new melee (Ganon) player in the Orlando area. I'm probably complete garbage compared to most everyone on these boards but I love melee and would like to get involved with the competitive scene more and this seemed like the place to do it, so if you ever need someone to 4 stock as practice let me know.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Mampam on anime:

NSR1280 11:02 pm
So, you watch anime for... girls...?

taigacan 11:03 pm
no its just
there havta be
hot girls

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
taigacan 11:04 pm
LMAO
whats wrong with that?

NSR1280 11:04 pm
You can just... I dunno... watch shows with real girls.

taigacan 11:05 pm
i dont watch shows w/ real ppl

unless theyre documentaries

Xaltis

Smash Hero
taigacan 11:04 pm
LMAO
whats wrong with that?

NSR1280 11:04 pm
You can just... I dunno... watch shows with real girls.

i dont watch shows w/ real ppl

unless theyre documentaries
LOL MAMPAM

Snipa said something like this to him at metrocon.

Mampam

Smash Ace
what was it den?

Bleh, I'm going to update this thread now. I hate looking at the lack of listings up front T.T

my fault anyway lol

his impression is that i ONLY watch anime for the hot characters

and i said no, i just want there to be hot girls

and yeah, the only fiction i watch with real people are movies, in which i hope every dude notices all the hot *****es XD

Mampam

Smash Ace
Typical males always liking girls for just their looks = P
considering most guys dont have a **** chance of getting with ANY women seen on TV, Online, Movies or even Cartoons, what else is there to look for other than looks, or their character? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Top Bottom